What's new

[Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

if anybody here is using their konishi as a musketeer or artillery please post a screenshot of her dice rolling

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Soon everyone will be full cannon teams. Gonna have a full team of Heavy Knights at the ready just to troll everyone :D

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Soon everyone will be full cannon teams. Gonna have a full team of Heavy Knights at the ready just to troll everyone :D
i decided to see if any story missions had a clear for fast battle tix

the one i picked gave me a veteran musketeer scroll.

the only t4 scroll drop i got today was an elite musketeer scroll.

some divine entity is gently encouraging me to turn my konishi into an elite musketeer im pretty sure.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Missed Daimyo WD again :( . Missed my shot at getting drums 2 days in a row. Thankfully I can do it tomorrow unless they change the schedule.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Missed Daimyo WD again :( . Missed my shot at getting drums 2 days in a row. Thankfully I can do it tomorrow unless they change the schedule.
didnt make it to convoy 4. the guy in chat has 2 from the time we made it to convoy 4.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I Just pulled dragon of echigo, is she good as single copy or needs evolution to be useful?

I'm asking b/c I leveled Demon king of six heavens to lvl 35 and she looked pretty crappy so I'm hesistant of levelign my other UR Luis Frois as well.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I Just pulled dragon of echigo, is she good as single copy or needs evolution to be useful?

I'm asking b/c I leveled Demon king of six heavens to lvl 35 and she looked pretty crappy so I'm hesistant of levelign my other UR Luis Frois as well.
every general needs stars or they're bench warmers.20 levels gives too much stats.

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Pff, these events. Like, seriously.

Platinum Priest is a joke. Most people should be upgrading their SR cards to 4Star instead of sacrificing them. Sure, I'm certain quite a few people have a couple of SR's 4-starred already(I do, and I'm not minmaxing and/or throwing loadsofmoney at the game so it ought to be possible to have a few 4starred already) Still, it boils down to: Discard 10 SR cards you already 4starred and have no intention of making any use of because terrible skills be terrible to get 1 free redraw(Admittedly with a low chance of getting SSR/SR card).

It's not like people are going to be getting 200 duplicates to sacrifice unless they literally spend buckets of money.

Which hooks into the next one: For every 5 11platinum draws(3000 koban per 11 so 15.000 koban) you get a "free" SSR/UR draw in the form of a soul ticket. Yay?

I highly suspect nobody is ever going to make use of this. Maaaaybe if they released a new set of generals and someone REALLY likes a few of those and are willing to shell ~$120 they would then get 1(one!) "free" soul ticket. Since that is not the case right now, yeah...No.

Then come the two events that might actually be moderately interesting

1: For every 3000 koban you buy you get 1000 free. This is actually not half bad. Basically if you'd ever want to spend money on the game it might be worthwhile to do it now that you basically get 33% bonus koban per 3000 bought. That actually makes the $ to koban ratio less bad. Still nowhere near great, but less bad.

2: New dungeon. I haven't tried it myself just yet, but evolution stuff is kind of a big deal. Cards get stronger as they gain levels so a card that's lv50 roflstomps a card that's lv35. Depending on how easy the dungeon is to clear and how generous the evo drop rates are it might be worth spending the koban to do said dungeon, but I'm going to be prudent and wait until someone can confidently state it is/is not worth spending koban on.

Also, Shura Tower achievement has been changed to lv30 Port, which is subsequently broken(lv31 port here and achiev didn't trigger for me even when port was upgraded again) so yay again.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

2: New dungeon. I haven't tried it myself just yet, but evolution stuff is kind of a big deal. Cards get stronger as they gain levels so a card that's lv50 roflstomps a card that's lv35. Depending on how easy the dungeon is to clear and how generous the evo drop rates are it might be worth spending the koban to do said dungeon, but I'm going to be prudent and wait until someone can confidently state it is/is not worth spending koban on.
Those rates are going to have to be insanely good to be worth it, right?

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Went yolo and used all my souls for a soul ticket and got another Oda to 3* her. I stupidly pushed my luck and used what was left of my koban for the trainer dungeon and got no evo cards. xD

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

WHAT? The freshman ticket allows you to CHOOSE the UR you want? Oh geez I wonder if I MAYBE should get Tiger of Kai? /s

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WHAT? The freshman ticket allows you to CHOOSE the UR you want? Oh geez I wonder if I MAYBE should get Tiger of Kai? /s
i have a 3* dragon of echigo now.

a 35 0* kai is not likely to be very impressive. just saying.

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah baby kais are tankable. What I wonder is if the ticket will be updated if new URs come out.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

It doesn't matter, I don't have any starred UR nor any evo cards (Easter event fucked me over with terrible egg drops and I didn't get enough points for evo cards). Best I could do if I got a copy would be 1* someone. Better to get a copy of Tiger now. Or hold on to the damn thing.

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well kai is still the most top tier UR available to us at the moment if the wiki is anywhere near right. And you can always get those all general evo cards or ur evo cards someday. They seem like they'll be somewhat farmable.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It doesn't matter, I don't have any starred UR nor any evo cards (Easter event fucked me over with terrible egg drops and I didn't get enough points for evo cards). Best I could do if I got a copy would be 1* someone. Better to get a copy of Tiger now. Or hold on to the damn thing.
i recommend you hold onto it. don't use it until you have an evo card or two.

a 45 UR is usable in chapter 4 story maps(which are fucking hard). a 35.. quite a bit less so.

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I also recommend you hold on to it just because there are already too many kais! And kai is not that cute and some of the coming URs are much cuter imo.

On levels, I'm still using a couple of lvl 35 ssrs and I'm about half into 4-6 so maybe you'll still find a way to make things a lot easier for you if you get that no star kai. Though I have to admit that my lvl 35 Kanbei is the reason I can't advance because she dies before everyone else and I think if she can live one more round that I can go forward. Keep in mind though that a level 35 won't be able to use higher tier accessories which provide a ton of stats.