screen:

Year: 2004
Genre: 3D, Adventure, Simulator
Censorship: None / a patch to remove

Platform: PC / Windows
Publication Type: Modified (pirates)
Crack: is present

Japanese
Type of translation: Only the sound in this language (original sound)

Language: English

System requirements:
Win98/2000/Me/XP 1.0 GHz Processor
256 MB RAM
32 MB DirectX 8-compatible video tsard

Description:

BIKO 3 allows you to plunge into the everyday nasilnika.Zdes we try on the mask itself puny loser who spies for their favorite aunts, stalking it, knocks on the head, and connects nasiluet.V during hero picks up from the floor, all sorts of seemingly useless things. Every friend you can take in three ways - a "good", "evil" and "additional", it needs to attack in different places with different sets of items at the ready.

Control:

Left mouse button - run forward
Right mouse button - to retreat
Double-click the right mouse button - and watch the duck
Clutching Gaps Left mouse button or double-clicking the left mouse button - Character will go to step (quieter and not suspicious police officers)
Z - lean against the wall, jump over the fence and hide in the garbage or in the sewer, to attack (depending on context)
F1 - Menu Options
F5 - First person view

Installation:

1) Mount the ISO image and install the game through the program "Applocale" or go to the image of the game and run the installer "尾 行 3.msi".

2) Next, go to the archive "BIKO 3 [Uncensor English Menus]" move from there to the folder where you installed the game files with names "Biko3Fix.exe" and "Biko3UEPatchMkI.exe"

3) Run "Biko3Fix.exe" and wait for the installation takes a few seconds. (I and 3'h seconds passed as has already been established)

4) After the "Biko3Fix.exe" run "Biko3UEPatchMkI.exe" and following the instructions in the installer then wait for the installation. (It may take a while)

5) And that's it. After the start the game through the launcher "NewBiko3.exe", which will appear in the root folder of the game.

You can also take advantage of saves which is located in the archive "BIKO 3 [Uncensor English Menus]" entitled "bk3_Yellow.b3f", which opens all the "H Scenes & CG" in the game under the section "EXTRA" copy the folder "Data".
file size: 2855 mb.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rizzin

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Biko 3

Hate to be that guy but can you or somebody else toss this up on Mediafire? Far too many people use these shoddy hosts with wait times.

jimmann2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hate to be that guy but can you or somebody else toss this up on Mediafire? Far too many people use these shoddy hosts with wait times.
90% sure there is a reason you don't do split archives on Mediafire. That said there is a torrent on pirate bay.

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You can do split archives, you just need to change the filename and let downloaders know what to change it back to. (At least I was able to do this before, unless they fixed it).

Ex:
Game.part1
Game.part2

Change to -> TheDerps.zip (Just change the text)
and TheDerping.zip

Let people know in thread to change:
TheDerps.zip -> Game.part1
TheDerping.zip -> Game.part2

Extract. Done.

sul86

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the is 7 parts @@ but the last one is part 8 :\
i guess something messing :\ ?
part 7 ? :eek:

toryx

Reputation score

part 7 = 400 Mb ->
ht tp://hotfile.com/dl/118276688/8d2be83/

ps: link tested ok ;)
rename the downloaded rar "Biko 3.part7.rar" and it's ok

Last edited:

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's a shame I don't see Illusion ever making a sequel to this after the Rapelay controversy. Just more girl maker crap which I find a little boring. I actually enjoyed the stalking gameplay in this back in the day lol. And the interactive 3D tentacle scene was good for the time.

sul86

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

:\ i installed the game
then i did open the file with eng patch
i copied it and moved it to where i installed the game
then i run the bekofix file
-- -- --- few seconds it finish
then i run the patch file but nothing @@
there is error :\

HentaiGame

Reputation score

Code:
HKLM \ SOFTWARE \ illusion \ BIKOU3_DVD
"INSTALLDIR" = "C: \ \ Games \ \ Biko3 \ \"
The game works perfectly and completely pass on all versions of XP.

and the

C: \ Program Files \ illusion \ 尾 行 3_DVD
in
C: \ Program Files \ illusion \ BIKO 3_DVD

leked2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it keeps freezing in the middle of installing on my xp

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

sorry for like super necroing this thread but does anyone have links for this game please and thanks in advance

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

like where do i go for said torrents or are u gona try making my head explode by doing some work

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Stupid DirectX. I keep getting DSetup.dll errors and nothing out of the small handful of solutions I've tried has solved my problem getting Biko3 to run.

I got it from , and I keep getting stopped in installation by a prompt to insert the disc.

/shrug