What's new

[Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
New game from Nutaku, poped this morning:

No canadian beta or whatever.
Some good points:
-You can sell your R+ for points. At 200 points, you get a ticket with SSR+ guaranted (and 10% UR).
-The game gives real money currencies through events.
-The music from the log screen is kinda relaxing :p

My invite code (on the second server):
M5I7P6O9W1BN

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

I noticed I didn't get my platinum tickets from the easter bags.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is pretty meh. And I crashed in the tutorial, probably lost a few steps and locked away village places .....

I noticed I didn't get my platinum tickets from the easter bags.
Go to inventory and use the easter bag there, you'll probably need to expand the inventory 1st ..... And you need castle pretty high level to even pull the 10+ free they give you.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Game is pretty meh. And I crashed in the tutorial, probably lost a few steps and locked away village places .....

Go to inventory and use the easter bag there, you'll probably need to expand the inventory 1st ..... And you need castle pretty high level to even pull the 10+ free they give you.
I'm already level 10 and opened the bags and expanded the inventory. What I mean to say is I did not get the tickets. Got everything else from the bags but the tickets.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, maybe, I skipped the first h-scene, tbh :p
Was there a first h scene? I didn't get to finish the tutorial since it doesn't continue if you get kicked off/crashed mid way.

OP
Keyen

Keyen

Reputation score

Tried the daily mission.

My ass still hurts.

Was there a first h scene? I didn't get to finish the tutorial since it doesn't continue if you get kicked off/crashed mid way.
The H-scene of Tachibana Dohsetsu is supposed to be unlocked right after the second fight (or maybe the 3rd, the one you use 2 units).

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm already level 10 and opened the bags and expanded the inventory. What I mean to say is I did not get the tickets. Got everything else from the bags but the tickets.
Is it the 1shot deal they promote everywhere ? If so, you don't get anything, just go to gacha and do the special pull. If not, I think the normal is fucked : you can only draw gold tickets, I have a few silvers and can't use them

OP
Keyen

Keyen

Reputation score

You have to scroll down to use the silver/bronze.

Same for soul/platinium, in the second tab.
Untitled.jpg

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

No, that's not it. Read the Easter Bags you get for free description, you'll notice they mention Platinum Tickets. You can use your silver tickets, just scroll down the Normal Gachas a bit.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm just trying to help with the 5 mins I wasted on the game. I don't care enough to go back and pull those tickets :(

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A few tip since i played the dmm ver ages ago..

To make it short this game have a big competition and highly paid player or lucklord focus.
The reason for saying this is you need the same dupe to increase max lvl of your warlord, which is "required" for letting them using good equipment.
Of coz there another way to get those lvl lb material, but this is where lucklord come in as its daily limited and low rate.
You can say if you are not lucky ur team power will forever stuck.
This game also highly competition focus as there stuff like tournament / ranking pvp / raiding other ship / daily everyone conquest (where u got most of stuff even for leecher)

Now the good part...
Tons of H-scene for someone who love it (yes trap MC)
There alot place where u can get free premium roll or in game premium gold (lucklord needed)
Other than the daily conquest, there not much in game schedule as in dont need to go back in every 5-6hr or so... ppl can spam the stm regen (onigiri) and get them back easily in the conquest.
Conquest is highly based on "whole" player activity, if not many bother playing (spending stam) or alot of weak player.. then everyone will get less loot.

OP
Keyen

Keyen

Reputation score

Untitled.jpg

I can't manage to do the 2nd star... I have Nene, I tried in a normal team, even alone, and the star doesn't complete. Any idea?

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm running into the same problem, no plat tickets either :(

Do you think we should submit a support ticket?

E: I notice the "normal" gachas increase in price when you don't use the ticket. Does this ever go back down?

Last edited:

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Found an odd little thing. If you take Nene to the battle that requires you to use Nene on the first Prologue map, you won't get the star for it. Which is annoying since I need that one to complete the map.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

I'm running into the same problem, no plat tickets either :(

Do you think we should submit a support ticket?

E: I notice the "normal" gachas increase in price when you don't use the ticket. Does this ever go back down?
I've already sent a ticket though I must admit I'm not very hopeful they will actually do something about it. It looks like this is affecting everyone so maybe they will give some sort of compensation or do something about it.

OP
Keyen

Keyen

Reputation score

In case you missed it, three events are running right now.

1)The level up event gives the best rewards. If you manage to be lvl 35 before the 20/04, you get 1500 kobans (enough for a 10+1 platinium draw), 1 platinium ticket, 2 golds tickets and 600K gold. We have 170 hours left, and the cumulated cooldown is around 128,5H (From lvl 1 to 35, excluding the cooldown you get once you lvl up to 35). So it's fairly doable, but you can't waste too much time. The later levels are pretty expensives, so you should level up only the castle, the residence and the lab (because at lvl 24, you get a research for increasing the amount of girls you can have).

2)The easter event is pretty meh. You have 1 week, and you have to farm a good amount of eggs. The rewards are 300 souls, 300 kobans, 5 easter chests and 1 evo card (no idea what rarity it is, probably SR, but it can be SSR). However, the event map gives good amount of gold (25K+). It can be finished very quickly if you spend time on it (in two days, pretty easily, one if you can do all missions)

3)The starter dungeon stays for 3 weeks, and gives a lot of interesting things, like platinium fragment (10 = plat draw), construction tickets (-2H cooldown, good if you are late for the lvling event), and LOT of exp cards. The cherry on the top is the 50 tries/day, so you can farm it all day if you want (and I will). No rewards on its own, however, just good map rewards.

Last edited:

Donald Faction

Demon Girl
Reputation score

great looks like an "in house" translation, lots of spelling errors and mistranslated text. i think the Nene mission is actually horrible off, since i didn't use her and got the star.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

great looks like an "in house" translation, lots of spelling errors and mistranslated text. i think the Nene mission is actually horrible off, since i didn't use her and got the star.
Can you recall who you were using?