What's new

SIM [ ねじもぐら ] 種付け繁殖前線 RJ168448

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

From what I can tell, it's a breeding program for producing soldiers or something.

I'm stuck. After a certain number of days I get a game over. If anyone wants to translate this game it would be a big help. I have no idea why I'm getting a game over.

Last edited by a moderator:

bellyzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 種付け繁殖前線

The dlsite page seems to be apologizing for something, maybe it's incomplete?

Google translate of the description gives:

"To those who have already purchased:

There is no excuse.

As a game, because there was no longer continue defect,
Suddenly, we made a correction.

Guests purchase, the "trial version"
Since the execution data that was modified was I enclose,
Please override there.

We have apologize for any inconvenience."

You can send the girls out for missions (attack gets you 'closer' to the enemies, defense increases your armour, support gives you cash) but it results in the girls disappearing. I think the girls are supposed to be able to reproduce but I couldnt get this to trigger.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

There is no excuse.

Please override there.

You can send the girls out for missions (attack gets you 'closer' to the enemies, defense increases your armour, support gives you cash) but it results in the girls disappearing. I think the girls are supposed to be able to reproduce but I couldnt get this to trigger.
From my limited understanding of moon speak, it seemed to me that the developer was apologising for a bug in the current version of the game that made it impossible to continue the game past a certain point, and promised that a patch will be released ASAP.

Vaoreth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just FYI. His post actually was that he has released a patch which he has put into the demo download. Supposedly it fixes up the majority of the sudden crashes.

unentschieden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is no excuse.

Please override there.

Left Click pistons and Right Click seeds. Time Rightclick when the girls ovulate.

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Left Click pistons and Right Click seeds. Time Rightclick when the girls ovulate.
nope, that is unnecessary. ovulation only counts the time the girl ovulates. different girls has different ovulating quantities. it's unrelated whether you can successfully impregnate the girl or not that way though.

the game itself is too simplistic. i can't find any other different insertion method except the usual. i thought the game is quitely based on that brothel simulation game as there is limit if the girl still usable or not.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i thought the game is quitely based on that brothel simulation game as there is limit if the girl still usable or not.
got to admit the moment I saw the artstyle I thought its by the same guy, sadly no. I loved that brothel game.

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I figured out what my issue was. It was not a bug. There are certain resources you accumulate by sending girls out. You need to spend those resources when you advance a day. If you run out you get a game over.

btw I just removed the DDL link from my OP. One of my other downloads on Mega was subject to a takedown notice so I'm afraid my Mega account might get closed if I share links on public forums.

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't understand what most of the buttons do.
Can anyone explain?

Devilbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so i translated most the options an commands since i was bored but.... think i have the old one that was full of bugs cause at first i thought the translation broke it cause game would keep crashing at random times. So i checked the original an the same crashes happen.. anyone know of the updated version? Once i check to see if its the the version i have il post the translation i have

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You need the updated version? I can upload that for you.

Devilbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That would be great if you could upload it so i could test and make sure everything works. Pretty much have everything translated except for the research item upgrade tree.

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok I still have the problem that I dont really know what I'm doing.
I need to have enought base supplies and defence capability to reach the next round. I get that by sending girls to the front. But what do the supplies do?
And what are the researches? How do I get research points faster and do I really have to spam the leftclick button or is there another way?

Because I'm lazy as fuck I made a autohotkey script that spams leftclick for me when capslock is activated. So thats taken care of

Last edited:

Devilbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok I still have the problem that I dont really know what I'm doing.
I need to have enought base supplies and defence capability to reach the next round. I get that by sending girls to the front. But what do the supplies do?
And what are the researches? How do I get research points faster and do I really have to spam the leftclick button or is there another way?

Because I'm lazy as fuck I made a autohotkey script that spams leftclick for me when capslock is activated. So thats taken care of
You progress the storyline by getting to a new base. You get research points from breeding the girls each time you left click and yeah i don't see how someone could click that many times with out some auto click that is what i did too lol. but you will see some girls have the march, supply, or defense purpose. You send those ones out with other demi girls to get the troop action you want when you transport. The odor stat gives you more research points the higher it is. I recommend getting the upgrades for research first which are the bottom ones in the upgrade menu. Also to get a stat to a new rank you have to use your research points in the research and development section then once a stat is around a 100 the girl you make give birth to the new girls will get the new rank for that stat which will yield more points for stuff. I couldn't translate the screen where you purchase the new ranks skills or the supply items when breeding cause i think they may be in the exe but heres what the supplies do

Left side:
Wash - 10 points, Restores fitness but decreases stats other then sweat and sensitivity.
Rehydrate - 50 points, raises sensitivity and sweat, and decreases other stats
Fertility drug - 100 points, Greatly boost ovulation rate.
Stimulant - 100 points, sensitivity, sweat and odor has a higher chance to level
Sedative - 500 points, sensitivity sweat and odor will not rise
Bioactive agent -2000 points, think it triples your stat increases while breeding.

Right side:
Relax - 80 points Reduces all Sensitivity and raises fitness
Skin treatment - 80 points Reduces all Blackheads and raises fitness
Massage - 50 points Reduces all Tightness and raises fitness
Antiperspirant - 30 points Reduces all Sweat and raises fitness
Shave - 20 points Reduces all Hairiness and raises fitness
Deodorize - 30 points Reduces all Odor and raises fitness

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright, thanks.
As I guessed there is no way to increase the stats of a girl specifically. I don't like it ...
Its pure luck wich stat increases and what type of girl you get when you breed them. So far I only got stupid combinations like marching girls with extremely low march stat so that I had to fill up with other random girls.

Dark51

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
so any links? all i find seems are dead.