What's new

RPG [シャレイドGirl's] 堕ビッチレオナの露出のアトリエ / Fallen Bitch Leona's Exhibitionist Atelier (RJ165234)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The same circle that created there is also a thread on the older game.

What is this game?
This game is a simple turn based RPG, in battle you use paint weapons to recover the color of monsters.
The game also has a crafting system, and many ingredients you can collect all around the world from either monsters or respawnable source spots.

All the costumes are bodypaints (except for the very first one for a brief period of time).

This game contains some shota scenes.

Game Information

- Fallen Bitch Leona's Exhibitionist Atelier
- 堕ビッチレオナの露出のアトリエ

Work Number - RJ165234 or RE165234
Circle - Charade Girl's/ シャレイドGirl's
Format - RPG Tkool VX Ace RTP

* Content
Over 40 pose art /outfit variations!
Plus a post-game secret dungeon with another 30 color variants!
This is truly a "colorful" RPG!

30+ base CGs
400+ total CGs
60+ H scenes - all fully voiced with raunchy spoken dialogue!

* Tag line
Leona Lu Do Dabicchi is on a quest to restore the world's colors.

* Story
Once upon a time, there were two pixies who painted the colors of the world.
They also painted the colors of the human soul, which is how passion was born.
Humans became so passionate that they went to war,
which so troubled one pixie that in a fit of regret, they repainted the world white.

Leona Lu Do Dabicchi was an artist in the town of Vanch.
Unable to sell her art, she began a quest to restore the world's colors,
exposing herself and even prostituting......

* Features
Lots of public nudity and outdoor exposure!
Built-in CG and replay modes
Colorful weapons & "body paint" perception skill
Easy, normal and hard mode difficulty options
Message skip, window hide, toggle cross-section ON/OFF, etc.
Post-completion bonus content

CVs:
Aya Kuchitani
Sasya Shinonome
Kurumi Miru

The game is awesome ! It is discounted this first week so grab it while you can, please support the circle!

Last edited:

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: 堕ビッチレオナの露出のアトリエ

Started the demo
got that error:
and crash to desktop

Attachments

OP
T

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Weird, I had no problems at all here.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So instead of costumes, you paint the body?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So instead of costumes, you paint the body?
Yup, also the sister from the previous game shows up in the church.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game work fine no crash. XD

but also something new, we paint our world colorful. XD

I wonder what there spoiled awareness or is connected by the wol course of backlash.^^

IHeartSlimes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Soooooo this is basically a fantasy hentai version of De Blob?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

looks as if the demo there to the end where the wlad the letze boss waiting. the man comes there any how not XD

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

From what I can make out through autotranslate, the protagonist's name is "Leona Do Dabitchi" or something to that effect.
This is probably another of those games that has a lot of in jokes behind moonrunes,
but I guess in the meantime we can just make our own jokes. With blackjack and hookers.

Story as far as I can invent text to explain scenes without understanding moonrunes whatsoever:
So you're this painter/inventor girl. One day, evil spirits appear and steal the color from the world.
Of course, you can't let that stand and you go off to paint the color back.
Unfortunately, an evil spirit curses you and makes you unable to wear clothing.
Oh no, a girl, with no clothing. Can't possibly save the world in that state.
Fortunately, a good spirit appears and says "No problem! You're a painter, right? So paint some clothes!"
And lo, you paint yourself a painter's outfit and no longer feel naked. Success!

A bit later, you learn a nun's outfit, which lets you enter the local church.
A nude chick in a bodypaint outfit wants to hang out in the local church with little kids? No problem, can't see anything wrong with that.
I assume the paint is magic and people assume you really are what you're painted, or something.
Also, how the heck do you bodypaint angel's wings or a lizard's tail into thin air? magic.gif.

Some mechanic hints for the moonrune-impaired:
- colors are important, in case you hadn't gathered that yet.
- Your colored attack spells are more effective on enemies depending on whether they have matching colors.
- Enemies can attack with a white neutral attack, or a colored attack. Differently colored armor is more effective at defending matching colors.
- If your health drops to yellow, your outfit gets partially washed out and loses its effects, though you can still heal up and change into something else. Sleep at home to restore.
- The crafting shop in town lets you build various useful things, including gear that helps you reach new places in the world.
- Costumes have XP: Whenever you gain XP, you also gain it on your equipped costume.
- Use one of the menu buttons to spend costume XP: You can permanently learn a linked skill, or (hit rightarrow) increase stats of that costume.
- I recommend mostly learning skills because they'll still be active if you wear something else. Some are active, most seem to be passive bonuses.
- The "yellow dust" item you can occasionally find or craft at the crafting table at home gives your currently-equipped costume bonus XP.
- Be sure to explore the world: Some chests have costumes that are needed for scenes in town.
- Your "costume level" is initially C, so you can only equip C-level costumes. Eventually it goes up, as you get more H-scenes.
- Enemies that display a heart icon when aggro'd will have a H-scene on defeat, and "impregnate" you.
- Although I suppose it's more "cumflate" than anything - it debuffs you and you have to go home and get your roommate to fist out the semen. As you do.
- In parts of the world where you brought color back, you can harvest crafting material and talk to friendly animals.
- Options when talking to an animal are [scavenge] / [paint] / [fuck] / [ignore]. Not all are fuckable. Fucking doesn't seem to work in the demo yet.
- Scavenging gives you the same resource you'd get from defeating an enemy of that type, but is a lot faster to farm
- Painting (I think) requires a craftable item, and sufficient painter level (?) on subsequent paintings. Paintings can be sold in the little shop booth at home.

OP
T

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From what I can make out through autotranslate, the protagonist's name is "Leona Do Dabitchi" or something to that effect.
This is probably another of those games that has a lot of in jokes behind moonrunes,
but I guess in the meantime we can just make our own jokes. With blackjack and hookers.

Story as far as I can invent text to explain scenes without understanding moonrunes whatsoever:
So you're this painter/inventor girl. One day, evil spirits appear and steal the color from the world.
Fortunately, a good spirit appears and says "No problem! You're a painter, right? So paint some clothes!"
And lo, you paint yourself a painter's outfit and no longer feel naked. Success!

A nude chick in a bodypaint outfit wants to hang out in the local church with little kids? No problem, can't see anything wrong with that.
I assume the paint is magic and people assume you really are what you're painted, or something.
Also, how the heck do you bodypaint angel's wings or a lizard's tail into thin air? magic.gif.

- Your colored attack spells are more effective on enemies depending on whether they have matching colors.
- Enemies can attack with a white neutral attack, or a colored attack. Differently colored armor is more effective at defending matching colors.
- If your health drops to yellow, your outfit gets partially washed out and loses its effects, though you can still heal up and change into something else. Sleep at home to restore.
- The crafting shop in town lets you build various useful things, including gear that helps you reach new places in the world.
- Costumes have XP: Whenever you gain XP, you also gain it on your equipped costume.
- Use one of the menu buttons to spend costume XP: You can permanently learn a linked skill, or (hit rightarrow) increase stats of that costume.
- I recommend mostly learning skills because they'll still be active if you wear something else. Some are active, most seem to be passive bonuses.
- The "yellow dust" item you can occasionally find or craft at the crafting table at home gives your currently-equipped costume bonus XP.
- Be sure to explore the world: Some chests have costumes that are needed for scenes in town.
- Your "costume level" is initially C, so you can only equip C-level costumes. Eventually it goes up, as you get more H-scenes.
- Enemies that display a heart icon when aggro'd will have a H-scene on defeat, and "impregnate" you.
- Although I suppose it's more "cumflate" than anything - it debuffs you and you have to go home and get your roommate to fist out the semen. As you do.
- In parts of the world where you brought color back, you can harvest crafting material and talk to friendly animals.
- Options when talking to an animal are [scavenge] / [paint] / [fuck] / [ignore]. Not all are fuckable. Fucking doesn't seem to work in the demo yet.
- Scavenging gives you the same resource you'd get from defeating an enemy of that type, but is a lot faster to farm
- Painting (I think) requires a craftable item, and sufficient painter level (?) on subsequent paintings. Paintings can be sold in the little shop booth at home.
Man, that just makes me want to stop being lazy and learn more japanese already.

Thanks there were quite some things I didn't get yet (and I actually understand a little japanese).

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

This is hillarious :D
Instead of Cloth Destruction tag we're going to have painting diluent in the future, where every mob attack is a bucket of diluent and the stronger the mobs are, the better brand of diluent they have hahaha xD

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Made most of the things I could but can't get to the forest boss since its blocked by a tombstone or something. I got the cat costume so far as well as the nun one but I don't know what else todo from here, is this the end of the demo?

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Made most of the things I could but can't get to the forest boss since its blocked by a tombstone or something. I got the cat costume so far as well as the nun one but I don't know what else todo from here, is this the end of the demo?
Pretty sure the boss is not yet available in the demo.
As my rule of thumb, whenever a demo has a message come up that contains "体験版" - usually in the beginning - it's a "not available in the demo" thing...

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

According to the blog

as far as I can gather, testing and pixelcounting went better than expected,
and the game is scheduled to release on friday, the 15th.

On this one, if you are thinking about buying it, it's worth making your mind up quick -
For the opening week, they're offering it at 800 yen, rather than the normal 1500 yen.
An interesting strategy, let's see how it works out for them...

Ronin89

Banned
Reputation score

Last game was awesome! This has to be extremely good too!

Allthough the "painting" theme is kinda new and not really that interesting for me.... well i will wait a few days before i say anything more :eek:

OP
T

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Games out. If i'm not mistaken.
Yes !

Downloading :O

Edit : Good god, 2 parts of 700 MB, wasn't expecting it to be this big, once I finish downloading I will try to up it on mega.

Last edited:

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Good god said:
holy guacamoly thats big but i believe the game is going to be really nice and thx in advance for the upload

OP
T

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

holy guacamoly thats big but i believe the game is going to be really nice and thx in advance for the upload
Yes the demo was a mere 380 MBs !!!

Still long time to go on the upload (shitty UL speed here), will let you know when I am done upping.

Status
Not open for further replies.