What's new

Husband Hunter

Lionfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So, I was peeking around on Tumblr when my friend messaged me to do him a favor. He wanted me to spread around this game, since it looks rather promising!

According to their patreon, they are planning on making it a 'Gameplay centric action-platformer with light exploration'. The plot seems straightforward. Werekitty named Nyuu-Ja leaves her village to find herself a strong husband, as in their tribe they prefer quality of offspring. A lot of mooks would like to screw her, and if they beat her she doesn't have much choice but to try to take them back home to be her husband. Of course there will be H-scenes, but it doesn't look like it is just on loss. Pretty much the main damage she can take is from actual hits and the stage hazards, and of course she can get raped on knock down. Though it looks like a self knock down is planned too. (Off of reading some of the dev's answers from their tumblr I found this info. Feel free to dig deeper there though!)

Edit: So, looks like we got a smallish fetish list for the game on hand due to someone asking for it. 'anal, paizuri, cumflation to a limited extent. tentacles, big balls, big boobs. penis milking, probably some boob milking too. definitely monster girls and boys obviously'

No demo is out yet though... At least I haven't found one. Personally I think it has potential, though I want to see other peep's opinions. While there is more art to it, here is two WIP animations that can be seen also on their Patreon page.

Edit: Found another WIP animation! Internal view, woo.

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Husband Hunter

Make sure to edit the OP once you get enough material and information, otherwise its hard for people to get intrigued

R

Ryka

A reverse reverse ravage game. This sounds quite interesting....

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Animations look good, a little worried about the total content though, Patreon site says 3 levels with 3 enemies each, seems fairly lightweight to me.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Animations are done by the person who did HDoom.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I would be into it, but what kind of demo can such a short game produce?

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Nice find. I am always a sucker for a reverse rape sprite game. I'll have to keep my eye on this one.

Ziza

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks very interesting, do update the thread regularly, sir!

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Seems promising. I'll keep my eyes on this until it got released :p

Takito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...is it the cat-lady-creature from BlazBlue? But pinky?

OP
Lionfire

Lionfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

...is it the cat-lady-creature from BlazBlue? But pinky?
Nah, if I had to say, Nyuu-Ja looks more like a tan cat girl version of Makoto from Blazblue if anything... But yeah, I will keep tabs on this game as much as I can.

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Animations are done by the person who did HDoom.
Yeah i was having doubts about if the game was something real or just a joke/art show in the blog.

good thing its got a patreon and etc now and since "HDoom guy" is doing the animations one can expect a lot of good ones.:D

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Animations look good, theme looks good. I'll have to keep an eye open for this one. Content seems small, but that is a good sign if the author/dev is intending to keep it a small project, keep the development time short, and not drum up false hype over the next 3 years and never tie up ends on a finished product... as most crowd funded projects commonly go.

OP
Lionfire

Lionfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here is a small update from the Infinite Horizon crew!

Looks like we are getting a test build really soon.

Edit: Amusingly, not soon enough it seems. Hopefully we can get more about the game, but until then...

Last edited:

the Savvy core

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh okay so someone made a topic on this. i guess theirs no need to make a topic for the group anymore. i guess...

hello folks. I'm EXcore. i made this account just to respond to this topic.

i suppose i'm the lead designer and lead animator for this project. i was making it alone before the group sorta formed itself around me during the first couple of months of me working on it.

i learned everything about doing animations and making games from Kyrieru. hes been teaching me for a while now. i think im pretty good now but Hdoom is helping a ton. that being said hes mostly helping out as a background and midframe details while i'm doing all the keyframes and preliminary animations. but fear not, hes dealing with H animations more than i am. im the combat and battle system centric animator while hes way better than me when it comes to H animations. phreoni is also helping on that front.

we have is dealing with the programming since i literally cant program. everyone who is apart of the project is listed on the patrion.

if you have any questions for me or anyone else on the team, go ahead and ask. i'm a beginner at making games so input is nice.

and just so folks know, a demo wont be happening so much as a small tech demo is going to come out before long. but since we're all beginners at this and my health has been deteriorating, progress has been a bit slow. (that's why i shut down my patrion for a month. i don't feel like we earned it so...)

the game is too small for a demo, so once the core of the gameplay has been made we'll put it out so people can get a feel for how the game will control. lastly, this isn't our passion project. this is the group testing the waters. this is our first stab at making a game so this is, for all intents and purposes, just a big tech demo. just so people can see what we can do, before we make something much larger.

Last edited:

asestado

Demon Girl
Reputation score

oh okay so someone made a topic on this. i guess theirs no need to make a topic for the group anymore. i guess...

hello folks. I'm EXcore. i made this account just to respond to this topic.

i suppose i'm the lead designer and lead animator for this project. i was making it alone before the group sorta formed itself around me during the first couple of months of me working on it.

i learned everything about doing animations and making games from Kyrieru. hes been teaching me for a while now. i think im pretty good now but Hdoom is helping a ton. that being said hes mostly helping out as a background and midframe details while i'm doing all the keyframes and preliminary animations.

we have is dealing with the programming since i literally cant program.

if you have any questions for me or anyone else on the team, go ahead and ask. i'm a beginner at making games so input is nice.

and just so folks know, a demo wont be happening so much as a small tech demo is going to come out before long. but since we're all beginners at this and my health has been deteriorating, progress has been a bit slow. (that's why i shut down my patrion for a month. i don't feel like we earned it so...)

the game is too small for a demo, so once the core of the gameplay has been made we'll put it out so people can get a feel for how the game will control. lastly, this isn't our passion project. this is the group testing the waters. this is our first stab at making a game so this is, for all intents and purposes, just a big tech demo. just so people can see what we can do, before we make something much larger.
Mm, first question would be if it will be a "stage game" meaning after you end a stage you go to the next or if you will have citys or rest places before going to the stage.

I have to say that the initial plot gave me another impression. I imagined a character in an adventure defeating people and if defeated getting bad ends with the character who did it or something like that.

Then there is the question about npcs, well i think that you need a bit more of developing before people can be quite constructive.

the Savvy core

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mm, first question would be if it will be a "stage game" meaning after you end a stage you go to the next or if you will have citys or rest places before going to the stage.

I have to say that the initial plot gave me another impression. I imagined a character in an adventure defeating people and if defeated getting bad ends with the character who did it or something like that.

Then there is the question about npcs, well i think that you need a bit more of developing before people can be quite constructive.
it will play like a metroidvania, their will be rooms and sections but everything will be connected together. you should be able to find multiple ways to enter and leave the large city, silverhorn. just for example. and dont worry, there will be lots of checkpoints and such.

for loss states/game overs, depending on the enemy you lost to, you will ether be started back at nyuu's village, aka the starting zone, or you will restart where you got KO'ed or at the nearest checkpoint. once you have seen a ending already, you'll have the option to simply choose to start at the first stage or just start from the beginning of that area/room.

NPS will be arround. some of them you can have a quickie with. sometimes they'll give you hints, quests, let you see a piece of art or ask you for an item that you can find on the field. since we're still at the beginning of development, that is the plan. we don't want to drop anything if we don't have to, but we'll see as time goes on. we don't plan on just shoving this game out the door for the sake of getting it out faster.

and im just interested in what people have to say. we will have, and show off more as we make it, and im sure more people will have more to say, but at this stage in the game i just want to know what people think, any expectations or desires or whatever.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hdoomguy and plantpenetrator are working on this so dam the hype is real.

Pykrete Blue

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've been checking on this occasionally, your progress is going well. There's a good mix of talents at work here, and the sprites have a very unique sense of personality to them. Best of luck!

the Savvy core

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hdoomguy and plantpenetrator are working on this so dam the hype is real.
i appreciate that, but i want to make sure folks know that the completion is relatively far off. we, as a team, formed two months ago and we're still getting use to each other and the possess as a whole. with any luck we can give you folks a first look within the next 2 months.

the programming side, according to plants, is pretty much finished. he is just waiting for the art side of the team to complete the assets enemies and animations and we are good to go. and that's going to take a while.

so please. PLEASE. hype responsibly. we are a small team, and we work every day, but half of us still has work/school.