What's new

Tentacle And Egg (Zxc338093)

Reputation score
I looked through 30 pages and didn't see a thread about this, so I thought I should make one, because it's absolutely fucking awesome.

In the game, you play as a woman with a tentacle monster in her that goes around corrupting other women to love the tentacles as well. I haven't gotten far, yet, but so far, it's absolutely fucking amazing. This is going to include a number of awesome characters, like Raven from Teen Titans.

It's not completed yet and he's said on his Hentai-Foundry page that he does plan to make an english version of it, but only after he has completed the chinese version.

But yeah, so far, it's full of tentacles, tentacle infestation, vore, pregnancy and all other manner of goodies. I cannot wait to play the finished thing.

Last edited:

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle And Egg (Zxc338093)

Oh, corruption and tentacles? Excellent, I will keep an eye on it.

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does it say anywhere on his HF page about how 'done' he is or around what step/percentile he thinks it's at? For Chinese version of course, since that has to be finished first.

Also, can someone throw a link to his HF page?

OP
startreknerd11011011
Reputation score

Does it say anywhere on his HF page about how 'done' he is or around what step/percentile he thinks it's at? For Chinese version of course, since that has to be finished first.

Also, can someone throw a link to his HF page?
He doesn't have any set percentage of completion.

Also, I added his page to the OP

Cheddy413

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If only I understood moonspeak

Lolicaust

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I actually really like the concept of the game. Hopefully they do complete this game and translate it fast.. I.. Shall wait!

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Holy moly, I hope he sees this through on all ends. Looks fantastic and I really like the art style.

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looking at some of the stuff on his HF page, it looks like he either made or is making an english demo? (possibly?)

From what I've seen/read/heard I'm on board this train although I will still keep to my principle of never trusting Patreons or Kickstarters.

I'll try out a playable demo some other time, but I do hope that he's making an english demo so he can get more people on the hype train, because I'll eventually suffer through the chinese version if I have too but I'd like to do it english more.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I might do the $1 Patreon if he keeps a good update schedule. I realise that's not exactly a lot but still...

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Did you upload an incomplete game? Getting a whole bunch of errors from missing files.....

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah from what I can tell this guy did not upload nearly anything into the right folder.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah from what I can tell this guy did not upload nearly anything into the right folder.
Nah, the file is in the right folder, but the file name is in chinese...
I can play the game smoothly, you might want to use NTLEA or Applocale to play the game/decompress te game.

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Alternately switch your computer to chinese (you'll have to guess which variant) before extracting to avoid the file name issues.

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Alternately switch your computer to chinese (you'll have to guess which variant) before extracting to avoid the file name issues.
Ah, you see that's something I didn't think about.
(Damn near everything is japanese.)

Ty, will do.

Edit: Edit: Turns out RPGACE was fucking up. Idk. Fuck me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This looks freaking great! :D

Definitely keeping an eye on this. Shame the author won't release an English version before they're done with the Chinese one.

thecrispydud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really enjoy ZXC's style. He actually was working with Lipucd on his Queen Bee game... Not really sure whats going on with that anyways.

The game be found here along with a little bit more of ZXC's art since i brought it up. If you enjoy this game you'll probably like this other one as well.

zigzagjacker

Reputation score

I must be doing something wrong... all I get is a screen with a tentacle, three people, a town and an open chest... Bringing up the menu works, but nothing else. No movement at all.

EDIT: I did get it to work... just kept extracting (and with NTLEA a bit).

The newest demo version changed the portal map, so there's no longer the inter-level map (where you'd find the second Raven). Iffy, IMO.

Last edited:

RedAmbition

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Im having the same problem, once it loads its shows a few buildings but I can't move or anything. Anyone know how to fix this?

Kronoscar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did anyone manage to make a seabed? Or anything other than just selling girls for tentacles?...

It's really annoying that I can't do shit except selling girls all day long.

Edit: + tip on how to heal characters?
Edit2: nevermind. I was playing the outdated version from Kimochi. It's outdated there I think...

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

guys dont go to the castle :O its glitched

i beat the gaurd that rushes you but then the event ether is not finished or its a bug but i ended up fighting her 10 times and it appears to be stuck in a endless loop =/