What's new

Husband Hunter

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Husband Hunter

i appreciate that, but i want to make sure folks know that the completion is relatively far off. we, as a team, formed two months ago and we're still getting use to each other and the possess as a whole. with any luck we can give you folks a first look within the next 2 months.

the programming side, according to plants, is pretty much finished. he is just waiting for the art side of the team to complete the assets enemies and animations and we are good to go. and that's going to take a while.

so please. PLEASE. hype responsibly. we are a small team, and we work every day, but half of us still has work/school.
i know but shit bro its too late bro :D

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i appreciate that, but i want to make sure folks know that the completion is relatively far off. we, as a team, formed two months ago and we're still getting use to each other and the possess as a whole. with any luck we can give you folks a first look within the next 2 months.

the programming side, according to plants, is pretty much finished. he is just waiting for the art side of the team to complete the assets enemies and animations and we are good to go. and that's going to take a while.

so please. PLEASE. hype responsibly. we are a small team, and we work every day, but half of us still has work/school.
I pray for you and your team's success!
I do feel that you and your team are on a good start, and had potential! :)
Good luck!

About the hype aspect, you are right. An overdose of hype can actually hinder people judgement towards something. It will actually be easier for everyone if we tried to not let our hype getting too wild. ;)

i know but shit bro its too late bro :D
Damn, i know i will sound like a hypocrite if i jump up to the hype train after what i said above but... :(
Okay maybe only for an hour or day.
*jump to the HYPE TRAIN*
Well, a little motivation to make your life brighter is always a good thing! :D

What..? It's not like i love your game or it actually hyped me or anything.. <( >//n//<)>

Last edited:

the Savvy core

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i suppose i should let people know over here- i stream every day at 10AM EST.

you can catch me just working on whatever, and sometimes the other members of the team come and join me on calls or by multistreaming.

you can catch me and ask whatever over there. picarto[.]tv/theEXcore

hanamura7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what happened to this game. i haven't seen any kind of progress on it since it was announced.:confused:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know what happened to this game. i haven't seen any kind of progress on it since it was announced.:confused:
I was following HDoomguy and execore long time, oh boy the project its "undead" so dont expect anything.:(

micre23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bad news, it appears that the lead Dev has put this game on 'Indefinite hiatus' [probably dead]

hey folks. EX here. quick update.
Im being put out of my appartment soon so im putting this progect on indefinite hihatus. thank you to everyone who supported this project up till now.

when i have my feet firmly planted somewhere i'll try to pick things back up again, but i doubt i wil use patreon to fund a project like this ever again in the future.

source: patreon.com/posts/indefinite-7368214

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bad news, it appears that the lead Dev has put this game on 'Indefinite hiatus' [probably dead]

source: patreon.com/posts/indefinite-7368214
good news is people can help

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well good news, the game's Hiatus is over :D

Source:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is still a thing?

Pleasant surprise.

swiftmoon101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hell yeah!!! I really like his sprite art style. Good to have him back :D:D

procrastinator brad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

looks like the project took a fatal blow, the lead(and only) programmer quit the project. looks like this won't make any progress any time soon

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, fuck. Can't say I expected any different.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

looks like the project took a fatal blow, the lead(and only) programmer quit the project. looks like this won't make any progress any time soon
Gotta give it to Excore tho, he's really determined about this project and wants to learn how to use Game Maker (from Kyrieru no less :p) so he can replace the quitting programmer himself.

I will stay positive and let the waiting game begin. :D

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Hate to seem negative about it, it's great he wants to go out and learn from one of the better artists, but Kyrieru is slow AF.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hate to seem negative about it, it's great he wants to go out and learn from one of the better artists, but Kyrieru is slow AF.
Agreed, it feels like a toss up. Kyrieru is a good person to learn from because his sprites are great, animation is smooth, and his games are solid but the dude definitely has a problem with time and project management. Just doing too many things at once and then nothing gets finished as a result of too many irons in the fire.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think you guys forgot that Excore really just want to learn about how to program using Game Maker, not making sprite and animation, because he's already able to do that.

Oh and come on folks, since when a student will absolutely also put into practices their teacher's negatives?

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Out of nowhere, really, I looked up this game again. I thought it was abandoned, but there have been some more posts on Patreon since I last checked.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Out of nowhere, really, I looked up this game again. I thought it was abandoned, but there have been some more posts on Patreon since I last checked.

Apparently he came back on December 16th with explaining why the project was abandoned and why it's resurfacing along with what's been/being changed.

Last edited: