What's new

ACT Barbarian Babes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarbarianBabes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Barbarian Babes?

There is one false statement in your post. that site does not deserve to have subscriptions, because it is horrible.
Fortunately there's hundreds and hundreds who disagree with you. People can't get enough of the new site- and the new games are some of the best we've had on the site. Busty Box, Babeworld Wrestling, and Topsy Boxy are all wildly popular, and for good reason. Lots of sexy fighting, and lots of sex!

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fortunately there's hundreds and hundreds who disagree with you. People can't get enough of the new site- and the new games are some of the best we've had on the site. Busty Box, Babeworld Wrestling, and Topsy Boxy are all wildly popular, and for good reason. Lots of sexy fighting, and lots of sex!
I'm inclined to agree with freeko, I don't see how anyone can enjoy the ryona you produce...

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Some of their stuff is pretty good. Leisure Slick Lenny 2 is amazingly well-made, if you can get past the stupid name. I just wish they'd sell their games individually, like the cool developers do.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Some of their stuff is pretty good. Leisure Slick Lenny 2 is amazingly well-made, if you can get past the stupid name. I just wish they'd sell their games individually, like the cool developers do.
If you note my previous post, they do sell some of their games separately, check the store at Renderotica

For my 2 cents here,
some of their games have sex, as do their comics and artwork. Some are purely about fighting, defeating your oponent and often killing them. All with sexy artwork. I bypass the ones involving death ONLY (or with death at all, depends)

Please do not dismiss their works as being only about death and combat, there is some damned sexy stuff there.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

The body proportions they use, are simply disgusting to look at. Literally everything I would have wanted in my fetishes would have been found there, but its just disgusting to look at.

Anyone who happens to have Daz or Poser would be able to create the same things they do. Though if I could figure out how to animate, I could very well just run them under by giving people just about the same thing they do.

soldier321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@ BarbarianBabes

I subscribed to your site like 3 times (primarily hoping for worthy ryona AND sex content). And everytime there is a severe lack of sex. Ryona sure, but no sex most(95%) of the time. And that is what keeps me from keeping my sub.

BarbarianBabes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm inclined to agree with freeko, I don't see how anyone can enjoy the ryona you produce...
it's not quite ryona. it's catfighting with sexual techniques thrown in that both parties happen to be enjoying. there are no victims on our website, every character is a combatant. those who get beat in a fair fight might be in for sex afterwards but they are going to enjoy it. the violent catfight games where the object is to kill vampires or amazons do not feature sex at all- just fighting. Ninjazon Gauntlet is our most popular fighting game. The bad girls tend to get what's coming to them on our site, and there are very few male characters featured because they just don't interest us :D

Folks looking for domination/humiliation for its own sake will be better off with a different site. We have a pretty hefty fanbase now and they enjoy the stuff we produce, partly because nobody else is doing it. Similar yes, but offering what we have? Nowhere. And this is probably why we have been so successful.

Iamarock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I know the last reply for this thread was from freaking two years ago, but this honestly seems the only place I can get help for this, so sue me.

Regardless of what anyone has said in this thread, I like some of the games, so can someone pleeease share some of the BarbarianBabes games? I've downloaded siterips that were literally all just pictures and I don't want that. I want to freaking finish Spacegirl Interrupted. I have played the first 5 on various websites and I just want to finish it. That cocktease half-game that one anon shared is straight garbage and I don't want that. I just want to play them, the full games, not stripped demos.

I literally don't care about any of their other games, can someone PLEASE share Spacegirl Interrupted 6 through 10? If you do decide to humor me, then fucking thank you so much, I literally can't thank you enough for your generosity.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, I have never seen this thread before.

It contains such extreme opposites... on one end you have a person representing their website in a relatively unoffensive manner, and despite having zero personal appreciation for the theme, I have to give BarbarianBabes my respect for rising above the flame war like a reasonable adult.

On the other hand, I rarely see such textbook examples of "TL;DR". I wonder how it must feel to invest so much time, effort, and emotional energy into such sprawling text walls only for them to be TL;DR.

On a serious note, relevant to the barbarian babes website. Does anybody know what type of 3-D modelling software they use?

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It contains such extreme opposites... on one end you have a person representing their website in a relatively unoffensive manner, and despite having zero personal appreciation for the theme, I have to give BarbarianBabes my respect for rising above the flame war like a reasonable adult.
There are people on this forum who get REALLY mad about business models.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

There are people on this forum who get REALLY mad about business models.
Yeah, I suppose I'm one of them. Though, less "REALLY mad" and more thinking its a rather obnoxious means of siphoning as much money as you can with as little content as possible... kinda like patreon.

But I don't flip my shit over every thread ever that brushes against some models (example: Future Fragments looks pretty awesome). I also note that several of our own forumites did admit that when faced with business models such as that, we do tend to pirate shamelessly. And the barbarian babes representative politely said they weren't going to get upset by that as they adequate income from registered members. Is it even possible to find a better middle-ground/cease-fire than that?

Iamarock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, seriously, it's been 4 weeks and only like 2 new people commented on it. Luckily for me, some random site popped up with Spacegirl Interrupted VI & VII, but not Endgame. I literally just want to play Endgame, so if someone can help a brother out, I'd be eternally grateful. Here, here's where you can get it as a standalone:
renderotica(.)com/store/sku/48837_Spacegirl-Interrupted-Endgame

Or if you want, you can get it directly from their site, I don't know:
barbarianbabes(.)com/NewImages/gSexy.html

I wouldn't suggest getting a membership unless you plan on ripping a lot of games; they only have a month as the lowest one and it's like $22.

Please, someone rip the full version of Endgame. I just want to finish this freaking series. Thank you in advance.

Also, yeah, if you want to play all of them up to VII, you can do so here:
pinkshow(.)net/games/tag/Barbarian-Babes

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

I second the request for Endgame. Also, it looks like there's a new round of games out.

MogilShik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Iamarock check the PM, threw a link to SpaceGirl Interrupted (+EndGame) Full Version

Junkyard Dawg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if anyone else likes these games or not, (me I'm kinda on the fence about them) but through a little googling I found a website where the Spacebabe Interrupted games are hosted, at least 1-7.

The final game, Endgame is not there but the rest of the series is so give it a shot if you are interested.

Iamarock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Iamarock check the PM, threw a link to SpaceGirl Interrupted (+EndGame) Full Version
Oh shit man, thanks a bunch.

I just went through it and wanted to let you know that Spacegirl V is broken, it's stuck at 47% when you load it and never goes up. Also, the manual for Endgame is broken as well for some reason (if I try loading the html's, the pictures come up as broken and I can't refresh them). Also, if you were trying to put all the Spacegirls in there as well, you missed VI and VII, but it's no biggie to me, since I already have them.

Besides all that, Endgame works perfectly. Finally nice to play it after all this time. You wouldn't mind if I threw up a download for everyone else to get at it, would you?

Junkyard Dawg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is a mega link for all the space babe interrupted games, including endgame. No more third party sites for you guys.
Thanks to Mogilshik for putting this file together and to mega for delivering.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here is a mega link for all the space babe interrupted games, including endgame. No more third party sites for you guys.
Thanks to Mogilshik for putting this file together and to mega for delivering.
Awesome! Have some rep!

faulken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just a quick bump, I didn't read the entire thread, but I don't care about the drama :D

Just to say, I really like those games, but the price is not really worth to pay.

Just in case, they have a newsground account with few of the games.

And if someone can rip the website, that would be good :D I'm okay to pay for this, but not 30$ a mounth.

Status
Not open for further replies.