Re: Arms Devicer!+

Here friends,

mega.nz/#!HwlSCTaI!CnDYLS29ibKfJEjd0zraikX87GL-KzZTWNjMkXxsj-8

1.4 translated with some saves on it :3

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

IIRL, it's the mind controller mage (the one in the slum house).

weweowanie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First:
thanks to translator/s etc.

Second:
sorry for bumping this 40-days-idler but this is a masterpiece and deserves a bump

oh by the way: the "missing image" is easily circumvented by copying another image and renaming it (with a copypasted number to make it japanese number)

Last edited:

aff571

Reputation score

Found this game recently and found it really fun. Does anyone have the English patch? Links are dead on the rpg maker thread and here.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This game is in the top 5 probably of games that iv played (and iv played a lot). I wish the circles newer games had got a translation

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is in the top 5 probably of games that iv played (and iv played a lot). I wish the circles newer games had got a translation
I did PF:IF+ a while back, there's a link to it in that thread, and maybe my sig? Haven't checked in a while.

As far as F4 goes? No translator is willing to touch that until the game's actually finished, simply because each time they do like a + version of the game they change SO much that it's pointless to translate the original version.

Edit : Yeah, here's a version of PF:IF+ that kR1pt0n1t3 fixed up for me cause I left loads of shitty bugs in my version. http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=884230&postcount=1426

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I did PF:IF+ a while back, there's a link to it in that thread, and maybe my sig? Haven't checked in a while.

As far as F4 goes? No translator is willing to touch that until the game's actually finished, simply because each time they do like a + version of the game they change SO much that it's pointless to translate the original version.

Edit : Yeah, here's a version of PF:IF+ that kR1pt0n1t3 fixed up for me cause I left loads of shitty bugs in my version. http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=884230&postcount=1426
Thanks man I downloaded it. How is that game is it as good as Arms Devicer?

Zohanz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

F4? what's that?

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

F4? what's that?
The one starting Tifa, Yuna, and Lightning.

Also has anyone heard anything from the author at all? Since he doesn't say anything on his blog and twitter anymore.

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where is the damn translation
You killed it. (kidding, if you can't find it in the thread, look at the usual sites, the spanish cat had one prepatched version available a few weeks ago, for example)

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello what's the difference between these 2? This file is 348mb

And this one is 594.71mb
Can someone explain?

perleflamme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello what's the difference between these 2? This file is 348mb

And this one is 594.71mb
Can someone explain?
First one is compressed ".7z" , uncompressed that's exactly 594mb too.

Last edited:

TsukasaClannad

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can you give me a working link where i can download it. please?)

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
How do you know if you have been locked into a route? I got to the part where it said Nil's flag had been raised, but then nothing happened. There was no extra content nor did he come with me to the new city after beating the dragon. The same thing happened with Cecilia.