What's new

VN/TEXT [ Gusha] [愚舎] MiCollection みこれくしょん RE136160 RJ136160

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You play as a photographer stalking a shrine maiden. Aim is to take all those pervy pics by placing hidden cams around the area where she works.

Recently updated to include alot of other scenes also a somewhat of a useful guide of what endings have you watched.

A great game if you can invest your time in this.

I can't believe no one even mentioned this game that had been out for about a year+ now.

His inner perv got awakened when he accidentally took a pantyshot of the girl.
When he gathered enough pictures, he printed out to blackmail her.
Exposure levels in the picture affect the intensity of how incriminating it can be used against her at the end of the week.
Higher the exposure of her in the pictures, the more bold the request can be.

I don't have the time to unlock all the cg and scenes. lol.

to game.

to an april fools thing by the creator. An rpg ?! lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [愚舎] みこれくしょん

Good game indeed, if you're like man a fan of chirarism. It's not the best (which is accidental peeking :p), but a good game overall :)

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have no idea what I am doing in this game.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Any link for the game? look interesting...

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty sure this game is considered loli, so I PM'd the link for you.

If you learn how to play this, do let me know =p

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pretty sure this game is considered loli
Well, after google translating the DLsite page, I don't see a loli tag. But Google has lied to me before, but I believe it's just a high school virgin of some kind. Age is undefined and they only specify she's a virgin miko.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, after google translating the DLsite page, I don't see a loli tag. But Google has lied to me before, but I believe it's just a high school virgin of some kind. Age is undefined and they only specify she's a virgin miko.
True, but I am pretty sure that the rule takes LOOKS over LORE into consideration.

A 1000 thousand year old vampire goddess who look like a 13 years old is loli, by those standards.

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

True, but I am pretty sure that the rule takes LOOKS over LORE into consideration.

A 1000 thousand year old vampire goddess who look like a 13 years old is loli, by those standards.
Quite true, and we'd prolly need someone with more decisive authority to make sure it's allowed or not.

But to be on the safe side, your right to not post it until it's confirmed.

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score

Found out that the ladder you purchase in game only allows you to access the cleansing area (手水舎) through the talisman shop (授与所) location.
The drugs that makes you pee to be used in the room2. The "do not use"(使用禁止) sign for either of the toilet for a day only one time use.
Still have not found a use for the cheap floor mat yet.
The spirit lens i have not taken any pics of any spirit yet but i suspect is for the goddess that appears in the last day by the shrine (社殿内)

If you lost your camera, you might find it here (授与所) if you lack money, you can earn them by taking pics of birds by placing a cam at a location over a period of time outdoors.

If you donate enough money at the shrine front, you will get to choose a perk for either more higher chances of taking pervy pics of the girl or lesser chances of the camera being picked up by other people. If you have enough money, you can do both.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You can buy items? Do I have an old version of this, or am I missing something?

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score

You can buy items? Do I have an old version of this, or am I missing something?
I think you have the old version of this game...
you can buy items at the end of each day where you view your pics taken for the run.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thanks for the wake up call on this game,

i find games like this a treat to play so bought the game which of course has the latest updates the ones on animesharing are the first versions the oldest so yeah.

yeah a walkthrough would be fantastic for this, one that states where she is at what time would also help
this kinda helps

Last edited:
OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score

More in-depth .
There is also an epilogue for this game. In the end, they both tried to make it work out. Read it !
Also a heads up on his newest project . The name is just a stand-in and might change it later while he progress.

Last edited:

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Meh, she's kinda hard to determine. She can easily pass for a high school girl depending on who you ask. Flat-chest does not automatically equal loli. Personally, I wouldn't consider her a loli but she is pretty young.

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score

Bug fixes updated a few seconds ago.