What's new

Tentacle And Egg (Zxc338093)

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle And Egg (Zxc338093)

can you play this without turning your girls into a giant dick, silly tits person...

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can you play this without turning your girls into a giant dick, silly tits person...
lol im still trying to figure out what all those options are from the tits person that helps you remove party members >< very confussing

GBiscuit

Reputation score

the game is being hosted on Kimochi now, played it a little and made a lvl 10 tentacle, I just had to catch women over and over again at the first town

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's been a loooong time since I played this game so I tried it out on Kimochi and it had quite a bit more than the version I played long ago, but Kimochi's version is also outdated. I don't know if the link in the first post is the same but I downloaded a version from his patreon and it's more polished. A new base of operations, maps, elven villages, etc. Also the system is different. It seems every character only has 1 skill (spray cum) which is used to finish off enemies (only way to "kill" them, except for some bugged ones that go down just fighting) and you will be able to make them learn battle and magic skills (not implemented yet).

I'm really liking the direction the game is taking, my problem with it is that it feels like things are there just for the sake of it. I'd like that the fact the girls are futa to be used for something, like in battle, or some scenes. Also, I think the body modifications are pointless (beyond the stats) if every girl just gets full "modded" when "recruited". I would just put on the latex suit and then let the body mods you purchase do their work on them. I know those things require a lot of work and maybe those are things he will eventually implement, but that kind of stuff is what I would love to see :D

B

bleahblah

Anyone able to reupload this?

Reputation score

I was actually looking for this topic the other day, zxc finished this game and is working on a new one, latex dungeon.
Here's the usual patreon link

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I was actually looking for this topic the other day, zxc finished this game and is working on a new one, latex dungeon.
Here's the usual patreon link
What do you mean by finish, is the author giving up on this? I kinda notice a couple month ago about his/her new game the latex thing, i thought that just a side project or something.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

From his Patreon page:

TL;DR - Game is finished (short and easy), finished game download is free, ppl asked to donate so that's what that Patreon $ meter is about, there's also a paypal donate button. (he mentioned that his next game should be better, I'd say this is a trial/test run for him)

"SimTentacles is finish !
it is a short and easy game

Spent 8 month make
it is my first RPG game
next will be better i think

i will fix bug if you report
many people ask for once support
ok if you really want

Donate
..."

ajso1987

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yup played it. Its partially translated to english as well. Some of the items, dialogues and stats are still not in english so its still hard for me to understand the mechanics of the game.

ajso1987

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys, how do you do the body mods on your captured girls? the only thing i do is to farm girls to sell for tentacles.

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Guys, how do you do the body mods on your captured girls? the only thing i do is to farm girls to sell for tentacles.
they get body mods with the lvls , all girls get exp even if u are not using them so it's not a problem to lvl multiple girls ( the game is kinda buggy so even when they reach the " morph" level u might need to do other things like enter in combat or change map to see the change).

I really like the whole concept of the game but it's kinda rough hope he will redo it after he is done with the other game.

B

bleahblah

Can you spare a save that has those options? I am not understanding this at all.

jrh0603

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you spare a save that has those options? I am not understanding this at all.
Here's my save, but I think this game has a lot of bugs or something because I can't find a gallery or anything.

Attachments