What's new

RPG [シャレイドGirl's] 堕ビッチレオナの露出のアトリエ / Fallen Bitch Leona's Exhibitionist Atelier (RJ165234)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow20

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fallen Bitch Leona's Exhibitionist Atelier

i have read that the max level that you can get from the h scenes is EX but i just finished the dungeon where you get the big crystal, and i got another event with the otaku guy (first i had to talk to his mother/wife i really dont know), but the message that says that the level is increasing doesnt appear, my current level is S, also i dont know how to build the last instrument (the last option when talking) for the two girls, in the blacksmith doesnt appear anything that requieres the music item do i need to keep progressing through the game?

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, I have a problem, i'm doing the event with th old men, bottom of the village, receive a hook, but they are not any new plan in shop (up left).

Any idea ?

Edit : with the costume of course....sorry ^^

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Originally Posted by Sinflower View Post
Thanks to your save file I was able to find the cause of the problem and could more or less fix it.
Why didn't some of the costumes show up in the equipment menu?
- Because I translated some lines that shouldn't have been translated (fixed in v0.3)

Why were you unable to equip some of the costumes even in the original version of the game?

Because the costume references aren't stored as item / armor ids but instead the name of the costume is used,
which means that inside the savegame all costumes you have unlocked are stored with the name the costume had at the moment you unlocked it.
So the original version tries to load a costume by the name of e.g. Nun which it of course can't find in its armor file and therefor doesn't change the costume.
Attached you can find a modified version of your savegame, I took the liberty to rewrite it so that all costumes work with the most recent version of my translation (see link below).

Version 0.3

Not at 1.08 users you skin even if you follow the steps extremely many errors in the game purely.

in German^^
Auf kein fall auf der version 1.08 an wenden.
Auch wenn man die regeln befolgt wird man später merken das da immer noch ne menge fehler drin sind.
Der Speicherstand ist dann mit betroffen. !

Falls wer ne grob übersetzung machen würde anstat das Spiel zu zerstörren mit den Müll.
Dann würde ich mich freun.^^
Und andere bestimt auch. XD

Darkarhon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for necroing this thread but, is there an english translation patch?

The dlsite(eng version) of the game has broken english machine translation.

Krosh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If i am not mistaken, thats sadly as close to english as it gets.
I tested it out a long long time ago and i couldn't bring myself to go through with it. :(

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That's a shame. I played it through in Japanese with the text hooker + machine translation combo. Pretty interesting game (how do they come up with these ideas? "What if Leonardo da Vinci was a woman who spent a lot of time just wearing body paint?")

Darkarhon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If i am not mistaken, thats sadly as close to english as it gets.
I tested it out a long long time ago and i couldn't bring myself to go through with it. :(
I see... thanks for the reply...

I played the game as it is and its really interesting.. its just a shame the English is broken :(

scientist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's a shame. I played it through in Japanese with the text hooker + machine translation combo. Pretty interesting game (how do they come up with these ideas? "What if Leonardo da Vinci was a woman who spent a lot of time just wearing body paint?")
I think it's mostly due to da vinci being very similar to the bitch when written in Japanese characters.

Heehatatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do you disable invisibility that you get from consuming the secret medicine? it's supposedly supposed to run out, but when the timer ends the effect stays. i've gotten to a point where theres a single narrow corridor that i can't get past because i can't interact with enemies.

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I see... thanks for the reply...

I played the game as it is and its really interesting.. its just a shame the English is broken :(
That is more than enough, a 100 times better than nothing. The ain't no visual novel quality story or anything so as long as you understand what's going on, its enough. This is especially true if the dialogues are voiced and you have some rudimentary understanding of spoken Japanese due to watching anime.

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what is newest trasalation patch ? all link is dead!

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello, I was wondering if anybody has a link to English translation patch? I just bought the game and would really like to play it even with bad translations.

aquasilva

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have a doubt regarding the screen. Whenever there is a dialogue scene the characters seems to be invicible. For example when Leona retorts to someone or is shocked the "emotion" appears where the head should be but the whole character is invicible. This only happens in the dialogues, outside that, I can see Leona and her customes. Any idea how to solve this? or maybe this is an error from the creator?

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello, I was wondering if anybody has a link to English translation patch? I just bought the game and would really like to play it even with bad translations.
+1 This. I cannot find a working link anywhere. PM is fine if you do not want to post it. Thanks! Or is the English version from dlsite? Doesnt look like it has an English translation on dlsite to me (i.e. nothing that says "English Version translated by circle"? /Confused

Last edited:

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score
+1 This. I cannot find a working link anywhere. PM is fine if you do not want to post it. Thanks! Or is the English version from dlsite? Doesnt look like it has an English translation on dlsite to me (i.e. nothing that says "English Version translated by circle"? /Confused
The game on the English dlsite is not translated. I forgot to mention that I bought the game on the English site and am now looking for the translation for it.

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game on the English dlsite is not translated. I forgot to mention that I bought the game on the English site and am now looking for the translation for it.
Yea, I found that out, saw on the translation thread here that it is translated, instantly went and bought it on dlsite, then went to apply the translation and BOOM, it doesn't seem to exist anywhere on the web lol. Somewhat sad!

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Best I could find was a partial on Yun-Ah's site

scientist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like I still had a copy of the translation on my old HDD:
But it seems to be the same as the one on Yun-Ah's site.

Last edited:

JER98

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i only need the high rank gladiator, does anyone knows where is it?

scientist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i only need the high rank gladiator, does anyone knows where is it?
There's a hidden area behind the trees in the SW corner of Purple Swamp 1 (north of the water).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.