What's new

[Nutaku] Hitsuji Chronicle

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The lack of a thread after a full day of its release was seriously bothering me.

Anyway, since information is kind of sparse and all over the place right now, I don't really have a FAQ to post. Just the JP wiki here.

As more information gets compiled, I can edit this post as needed.

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Hitsuji Chronicle

Seems like allies have to be added manually. You can do so by going to Settings > Holy Friends > Search.

*Edit*

Ok my friends list just exploded. Gonna remove my code for a bit while I fill up the back log of all the people waiting.

Last edited:

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My ID is 274278. Feel free to add me. I too need prayer points.

Anyone know if there is any recommendations on when to evolve units? For now I've been doing it as I get enough gold and items.

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Evolve them ASAP. They get higher stats and the EXP carries over. They might be lower level though because the higher rarities require more exp per level than lower rarities. Also be sure to re-equip them since the will unequip the gear they have on once evolved.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The fact that I can let the game auto play while I do other things makes it a solid win from me, I love that.

You guys can feel free to add me if you want but I've only gotten to play a little bit, currently level 9.

ID: 1127831

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I quite like this one, it seems kind of like an 18+ Kanpani Girls. Plus, the autoplay thing mentioned before.
ID is 967232 for anyone who wants to add me.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ran into a gold gummy guy at the forgotten temple, he gave me +3000 gold, so that might be a good place to farm gold..or he could have just been a rare encounter? I didn't bother doing the stage again to check, it was the 1st stage.

YAD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I met him twice in the last area of the first chapter. But it's rather rare.

I find this game pretty good actually.

My ID : 793122

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unless I'm blind or something it'd really be nice to sell items in bulk rather than having to sell one at a time.

Edit:

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There should be a little check box in the top right corner of each item, you can check multiple to sell in bulk.

The items have to be in the same group though (ie, weapons, armor, accessories, etc) otherwise the marks get erased if you change pages.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There should be a little check box in the top right corner of each item, you can check multiple to sell in bulk.

The items have to be in the same group though (ie, weapons, armor, accessories, etc) otherwise the marks get erased if you change pages.
Wow, I totally am blind, thanks very much. I also just noticed the little lock icon in the bottom left as well.

mutsiah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This looks fun. My ID is 300172 if anyone wants to add me :)

Cyfer

Reputation score

Hey guys,

Feel free to add me as friend, my ID is 755936 :D

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geez, all of you are all so super high level. I'll try to send Prayer Points every day.

Edit: Forgot to throw in my ID for any lurkers or future posters:

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That 2nd level on special spanked me. I only made it to the 3rd wave, kind of sucks I couldn't make it through, one of the items that dropped was a tunic at level 28 lol

Also, yeah I'll try to send prayer points daily as well. For anyone who has me, I'll keep you guys forever no matter what level you are as long as you just send prayer points/somewhat active then you don't have to worry about me deleting you. I have like 8 level 10+ now, so I'm good on strong friends already.

Edit: Btw does anyone know how to gain more friend space? I'm 15/15 now but I remember being able to add only 13, so it went up somehow but I wasn't really paying attention to when it happened.

Last edited:

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

add me, now!

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ID:105772
Here's mine... I'm on the slacker side, but if anyone need my lvl 19 support unit feel free to add me :p

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

TEdit: Btw does anyone know how to gain more friend space? I'm 15/15 now but I remember being able to add only 13, so it went up somehow but I wasn't really paying attention to when it happened.
Depends on your level, I'm not 100% sure but it seems like it's 1 every level until 10, then afterwards it's either every 2 levels or it keeps increasing as I'm at level 10 at 14 friends max and I have a friend who's at level 12 with 15 friends max, while I have another friend at 14 with 16 friends max.

Tried looking at the wiki but I can't seem to find anything about it.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Edit: Btw does anyone know how to gain more friend space? I'm 15/15 now but I remember being able to add only 13, so it went up somehow but I wasn't really paying attention to when it happened.

I have 18 friend slots and I think I'm lv 18

after playing a while I can see that:

half stuff is uncensored and half censored... I just saw censored dick on paizuri scene and later uncensored dick on 69... etc

flat chest magical girl h scene... dunno if this counts as loli but maybe this will make someone happy

Nutaku can't decided if player is priest or templar ;p google translator OP

Last edited:

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For what it's worth, the Third Order of the Templars were ordained Priests, so it's not outside the realm of possibility that our Main Character guy is both.

Anyhow, all y'all with free slots add me if I haven't added you guys yet. ID is in my sig.