What's new

RPG Maker [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

OP
Anon_Ymous

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

I have a save where i can't get her pregnant no matter what. While it's a temporary solution, the creator's blog seems to mention further updates. Hopefully the whole thing gets fixed to a playable state soon.
The save is here for anyone who wants it View attachment Save4.zip

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

must have understood so few things for me to buy so ne art milk machine

Last edited:

Spooge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got this out of the manual, regarding pregnancy/birth. Gentlemen to your translators!

・妊娠してから出産が始まるまでにいくらかの時間が必要です。
 住人とのHイベントをこなすか、自室のベッドで時間を潰すか寝るかをしてみてください。
 いくから時間が経過したかも…? と思ったら、いざ外へ。(自室等では出産フラグが立ちません)

mrwasabi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Even if pregnancy is wonderful, it's a bit problematic if there's no feasible way to give birth so you can continue on with the game. Seems like a pretty interesting game so far, but I'll put it off until there's some kind of solution.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I got this out of the manual, regarding pregnancy/birth. Gentlemen to your translators!

All I got from that is that to get pregnant, you need to have sex (obvious). XD And basically, birth seems to happen after a set amount of time has passed (they seem to suggest waiting in your room to pass the time).

Spooge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All I got from that is that to get pregnant, you need to have sex (obvious). XD And basically, birth seems to happen after a set amount of time has passed (they seem to suggest waiting in your room to pass the time).
:( And here i was thinking that i would save the day.

Shitsurei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After impregnation, some amount of time is necessary until birth. Try either performing H events with villagers, killing time on the bed in your room, or sleeping. Once you think that "maybe enough time has passed...?", head outside. (The birth flag won't be triggered inside your room and such)

---
So, what it looks like to me is that you need to cause time to elapse through things like H events or sleeping, and then go outside for the birth to trigger.

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After impregnation, some amount of time is necessary until birth. Try either performing H events with villagers, killing time on the bed in your room, or sleeping. Once you think that "maybe enough time has passed...?", head outside. (The birth flag won't be triggered inside your room and such)

---
So, what it looks like to me is that you need to cause time to elapse through things like H events or sleeping, and then go outside for the birth to trigger.
The thing about that, is that I sat and passed time for months and months - as in I sat and went through resting for half an hour alone, and elsewise did enough other activities to buy almost everything, and got high stats...but still no birth trigger.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

anyone have guide how to capture mosnters?
hm

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Has anyone gotten the birth yet?

Mendoza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone gotten the birth yet?
Yup. Basically did what was mentioned earlier; did all the H-stuff, wandered about, did some malarkey and had a right old fun time and then outside the farm you got the giving birth scene and the cow protagonist became the mother of a green wolf (who seemingly impregnated her by biting her. . . )

Then came some nun and you got what I can only assume is a home for your children as suddenly the wolf-babe got accommodations with bed, drawers and everything absurdly pointless for a wolf to have. But that's nice, I guess.
After that it was sort of confusing though. . .

From thereon it was impossible to get pregnant again. Each time you won a battle you automatically teleport back to the farm without any explanation* and I have basically no idea what to do besides milking a cow and getting some eggs.

So I basically just. . . played farmville for a while and gave up on the whole thing.

* uh I should mention she does say something when she teleport back to the farm but I don't know Japanese so I feel this is a slight towards me.

Last edited:

Lupiscanis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yup. Basically did what was mentioned earlier; did all the H-stuff, wandered about, did some malarkey and had a right old fun time and then outside the farm you got the giving birth scene and the cow protagonist became the mother of a green wolf (who seemingly impregnated her by biting her. . . )

Then came some nun and you got what I can only assume is a home for your children as suddenly the wolf-babe got accommodations with bed, drawers and everything absurdly pointless for a wolf to have. But that's nice, I guess.
After that it was sort of confusing though. . .

From thereon it was impossible to get pregnant again. Each time you won a battle you automatically teleport back to the farm without any explanation* and I have basically no idea what to do besides milking a cow and getting some eggs.

So I basically just. . . played farmville for a while and gave up on the whole thing.

* uh I should mention she does say something when she teleport back to the farm but I don't know Japanese so I feel this is a slight towards me.
I got the teleport back to the farm thing a lot after winning or losing a battle (regardless of if the monster made me pregnant) but I just shrugged and kept playing. Haven't tested post pregnancy though.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i am really confused already. ive been trying what sai about doing h stuff and keep making everything . already got all upgraded 100% farm from money i got of relations with the kid and night guy in his room. but even though i already have 3 hours doing it no birth yet. also once i did child scene over 50 times* scene in park * child npc stop working now once i talk to it in park just see me but no talk or scene appear any help here? or more detalied info if i need to do anything i miss?

Spooge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The most recent version is 0.903, it fixes most of the problems. It even allows you to go from pregnant to normal(bottom left cabnet in your room) if you don't want to wait.

Daynjahzone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey,

looks like there is realy something but...... look yourself

seems this file(MF) got a lot DL´s so its not avaible for free users anymore

/edit post from 2013年04月02日 21:38 dl at the very bottom of this post :)

hf
If you click the link at the bottom of the post on his blog, you'll get sent to skydrive where you can download the latest version. Just a heads up for anybody who doesn't already know.

Buizel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From the cg on exhentai, you can get animations with two enemies. How do you get them? I thought if you died with those two characters you would get the scene but it hasn't worked.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

From the cg on exhentai, you can get animations with two enemies. How do you get them? I thought if you died with those two characters you would get the scene but it hasn't worked.
They randomly do it on their own with a low chance. I think they do it more often if you use the skill where you tease them with your boobs

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just a heads up. He uploaded it to a new dl site. Microsoft Skydrive.