What's new

RPG WolfRPG [ジャクシークリエイト / Jacksie Create] マラゴンクエスト / MARAGONQUEST (RE124868, RJ124868)

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Romanised: [jaxycreate] MaragonQuest I
Dev's DLsite blog:

In a nutshell:
A DragonQuest hentai parody. Features:
- 50+ monster girls, DQ-inspired. Cute and with full sprites, not 16-bits ones
- RoL (Rape-on-lose: you slash the monsters, but they mostly use H-moves. Not BF)
- simple battle animations for each monster

Gameplay is a copy/paste from DQ:
- Move with arrow keys
- z: select/action
- x: anything else (cancel/open menu)
No difficult combat menu, just the basic attack throughout the game. Expect no more that a lighthearted, simple parody. Some light grinding, is all.

Contents: Monster Girls, Reverse Rape

Reportedly, =Together= would be translating this game in the future (WIP just beginning as of February 2019, so don't be in a rush)

<insert ULMF link here when it exists>

etigoya took the time to make a simple walkthrough: https://ulmf.org/threads/jacksie-cr...gonkuesuto-re124868-rj124868.4839/post-568094
...in the unlikely event you get stuck after English patch is out.

another BF Wolf game, and an ROBF clone that imitates Dragon Quest. unfortunately, the demo cuts scenes short, but otherwise fun maybe??

* Story *
Long ago, hero Loto brought peace to the land.
A maelstrom of debauchery has enveloped this land.

The wet sounds of orgasmic battle rise.
Weapons and armor of yesteryear have no use in this new age...

Demonic ladies dribbling with estrum;
Monster musumes bearing powerful hentai curses and hentai skills;
Tight crevices between the tight thighs of otherworldly vixens

They are consuming lives one orgasm at a time!

* Characters and Events *
Over 50 character/scene works with reimagined female versions of DQ1 monsters,
plus more monsters and heroines from throughout the DQ series.
Dragons and golems, evil soldiers, even the dragon king play roles in a grand tale.
Of course you can expect events at the Chateau Ladutorm, puff puffs
leading to nakadashi at the hot springs and bedtime frolics - don't get caught!
All the things you once fantasized about but the real game would never deliver...

* System *
Absolutely no grinding necessary! You don't have to battle again and again.
Monsters you've fought with appear with an icon.
Play at your pace not just with who you fight with, but literally pick up the pace
by controlling text speed at 5 levels by pressing the control key.

* Voice Actresses *
Ruse Kazunari
Kanoko
Ootani
Riruru Kirino
Miyabi Kashiwagi

With pseudo-animation hot, sweet sex battles!
And enemies that reveal specially created bonus CGs when casting spells or attacks!

Last edited by a moderator:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ124868] ドラマラクエスト

Well if you're going to attempt to clone a game, ROBF is a good choice. It looks good, let's hope it plays as well as ROBF.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

dlsite link:

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

as long a h game has bf it's fine by me.:D

so any lurking links?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

The game doesn't look bad. Good art, and some minor 'animation'. Not sure if its text hookable or not though.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This game just came out. Gonna take a few days before links appear. If anyone finds any, let me know.

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ124868|Wolf RPG]Dramara Quest

The text is hookable through AGTH, just add /X and /X3. And turn on suppress repetition

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

well i'm a little disappointed because there aren't so much different enemies are mostly just different hair and clothes color.
but its ok like bf.
(robf is beter):)

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Played the demo, can't say that it's bad, just not as fluent in animations as ROBF was. The fact that it's somewhat of a Dragon Quest-esque copy of ROBF certainly doesn't bother me, much like a previous poster pointed out it's not a bad game to be copying in the first place.

With that said: I just feel the game in general is kind of subpar in comparison. I guess I'll find out when I get my hands on the complete game.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Played the demo, can't say that it's bad, just not as fluent in animations as ROBF was. The fact that it's somewhat of a Dragon Quest-esque copy of ROBF certainly doesn't bother me, much like a previous poster pointed out it's not a bad game to be copying in the first place.

With that said: I just feel the game in general is kind of subpar in comparison. I guess I'll find out when I get my hands on the complete game.
I feel one thing that makes it feel weaker is, maybe it's a demo thing, but none of the monstergirls actually do anything to you if you lose. They talk or something, but then it just fades to black.

There isn't actually a "rape" scene.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I feel one thing that makes it feel weaker is, maybe it's a demo thing, but none of the monstergirls actually do anything to you if you lose. They talk or something, but then it just fades to black.

There isn't actually a "rape" scene.
Yeah, that too. It just feels lazy.

Looking back, almost everything about it seems lazy in comparison. Some things I wrote off because I figured it was trying to remain somewhat true to the original Dragon Quest games, but the animations are roughly what, four frames of just so barely wiggling the picture around a bit?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, that too. It just feels lazy.

Looking back, almost everything about it seems lazy in comparison. Some things I wrote off because I figured it was trying to remain somewhat true to the original Dragon Quest games, but the animations are roughly what, four frames of just so barely wiggling the picture around a bit?
Still, they weren't too bad. Also it was a nice blast of nostalgia to realize the maps are identical to the actual maps.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

well I have the full version as of now and the full version does have some type of GOR. Or at least the monster data base thingy does if you lose there.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

the mods need to merge the two topics together. . . .I thought I was going crazy for a second. Like. . ."where did I get the full version. . .none of my sources have it. . ."

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

well I have the full version as of now and the full version does have some type of GOR. Or at least the monster data base thingy does if you lose there.
can you upload? please? ^^

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

im so stuck atm...it is so annoiying if you dont know what to do :D
did someone got a save file where the char is higher than lvl 25?

i dont know if its conatins loli but atm i didnt saw a single loli monster girl but i could upload it if i wasnt stuck :D

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Cool, let us know how it is, looks pretty fun. Is there in-battle sex in the game? I know some games are just GOR, some are "I'll punch you in the face, you punch me in the face, but occasionally you'll punch me in the dick with your tonsils to do damage", and ROBF is literally just fighting by alternating sex moves. Which one applies to this game?

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Decent game so far, but I'm a little sad that 90% of the monster girls are actually just women with animal ears. Monster Girl Quest (and ROBF) were so awesome for me, because they had some really strange and, well, monstrous concepts.

A bit offtopic, but are there any more games like those?

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

im so stuck atm...it is so annoiying if you dont know what to do :D
did someone got a save file where the char is higher than lvl 25?

i dont know if its conatins loli but atm i didnt saw a single loli monster girl but i could upload it if i wasnt stuck :D
Where are you stuck? Is it a point in the game where the enemies are too hard, or things just won't progress like an event you can't figure out?

If the former, try fighting more pokemon in the tall grass, Choose def+ items over HP+ items, and if the game gives you more consecutive attacks the higher your speed is, abuse the hell out of it.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Where are you stuck? Is it a point in the game where the enemies are too hard, or things just won't progress like an event you can't figure out?

If the former, try fighting more pokemon in the tall grass, Choose def+ items over HP+ items, and if the game gives you more consecutive attacks the higher your speed is, abuse the hell out of it.
wait what? o_O
you can equip yourself? o_O
i tryed all options and all i could do was the info about all enemys i beated, back to town and restore health and some other stuf i dont know what they're doing because i cant read japanese :D

hmm i cant attach my save file so i uploaded it to mega...anyway maybe you have some time and know what to do

oh yeah i forgot to say where im stuck :D
dont know but the only enemy that is to hard for me is the one rock thing girl that hit me like a truck with 900+ dmg but like i said i dont know what to do and i dont know what i already done :D
so kinda close your eyes and hope you get the right way if you know what i mean :p

Last edited: