What's new

RPG [ぺぺろんちーの / peperoncino] オークの逆襲 / The Orcs Strike Back (RE126905, RJ126905)

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

オークの逆襲 - RJ126905

Release date - Early February 2014

You play as orcs in a similar way to Orc Strike, though it seems simpler. I tried the demo, and it's kind of rough but have lots of potential. When you defeat a woman character you get a short dot animation, don't know if there are CG scenes. Like I said, the demo is very rough and trying to defeat women before they ran away was infuriating. You don't level up, your strength comes from your equipment which you get randomly each time you defeat somebody.

Anyway, in short, the demo can be annoying but in my opinion, this game has the potential to be better than Orc Strike, and Orc Strike 2. At least I like the art a looot better. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: オークの逆襲

well excluding the fact that the girls run every fuckin' encounter and that the enemies tend to heal 250 HP when the only damage i can do with the three minions is about 120 HP. it's a cool game

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Download links(version 0428):

Last edited:
OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

well excluding the fact that the girls run every fuckin' encounter and that the enemies tend to heal 250 HP when the only damage i can do with the three minions is about 120 HP. it's a cool game
Yeah, that's why I said it has potential. Btw, I think in the description of the game the author actually says the demo it's not actual game, but something to show the raw idea and get feedback, or something like that. So here I'm hoping the final game it's a lot more polished :D

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i just bought this game let me see if my internet will let me upload it to mega :D

edit: nope it cant even upload it at all its forever queued... sorry guys

Last edited:

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i just bought this game let me see if my internet will let me upload it to mega :D

edit: nope it cant even upload it at all its forever queued... sorry guys
What uploader did you use?
The one in Mega.co.nz?

You should use this

Works really well.

Ayomana

Reputation score

No idea what to do after catching the first girl =(

jjkeys123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone else having an issue playing this? When i open the game it pops up "RGSS03 Player has stopped working"

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Has anyone managed to get the blue haired elf to join?
I've cleared the third area already and I've gotten all girls to join, except the blue haired one from the first stage.
Also has anyone managed to unlock any of the alternate CGs with pregnant elves, blowjobs etc?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has anyone managed to get the blue haired elf to join?
I've cleared the third area already and I've gotten all girls to join, except the blue haired one from the first stage.
Also has anyone managed to unlock any of the alternate CGs with pregnant elves, blowjobs etc?
blue hair? the one in 1st area, NE of map?

unlock pregnant need sex few times, but only few char has pregnant CG

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

buy 200$ item for open door, find another girl
kill dont move npc, some maybe for flag
Can someone explain this better? I have the item for the door. But what do I do after?

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can someone explain this better? I have the item for the door. But what do I do after?
In one of the houses you can burn there's a woman boss, defeat her. Then have sex with her enough times that she gives you the map.

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When you burn a house, get in the burning house. Some house has NPC who doesn't running around like other, beat her. But it's unknown if such NPC are alway there, or only appear on certain condition (rape enough girls? burn enough house? totally random?).

Once that's done, you're automatically back at your den, keep rape the new girl until you can add her to party. There will be new location to raid, and a blue hair NPC will appear on NE of the first village.

ninja'd...

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When you burn a house, get in the burning house. Some house has NPC who doesn't running around like other, beat her. But it's unknown if such NPC are alway there, or only appear on certain condition (rape enough girls? burn enough house? totally random?).

Once that's done, you're automatically back at your den, keep rape the new girl until you can add her to party. There will be new location to raid, and a blue hair NPC will appear on NE of the first village.

ninja'd...
Thanks, for replies. I've burned down every house several times now with no luck. Am i missing a house or something? or is my save bugged? Also is possible to burn the house that you fight the blue haired elf at?
Edit: just found her. Guess i was just really unlucky, took so many tries to find her.

Last edited:

Puttana

Reputation score

Don't worry dude. The more maps are opened the more girls with higher levels are possible to catch. I am changing girls as partners very often and no care of blue elf in the first village :D