What's new

RPG [ポンズラボ / Pon's Lab] ポケットギャルハンター / Pocket Girl Hunter (RJ123427)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2j25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Pocket Girl Hunter

Damn, the demo kicks ass.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can you give us some info? do we sent out our pokemon to get raped by the opponent or are we the rapist and must rape them in order to capture them?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

can you give us some info? do we sent out our pokemon to get raped by the opponent or are we the rapist and must rape them in order to capture them?
All girls fight with sex attack (but much in the manner of pokemon, it's just animation that pretty much ignore what the opponent is doing)

You capture girl by raping them .- . Basically it's pokeball by poking them with your balls...ok that was terrible.

Well, I didn't play it, I just know the game is there because it was mentioned from Sugar Star's blog (and I believe this is a collaboration between them and another group)

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A bit disappointed that the animations are still all straight even if you play as a girl, otherwise quite good, I like this artist.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just hope he fixes this save bug, cause you can't save once you get your Girl. D:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't have any problem saving. Are you holding shift while going to the save menu, because I think that takes you to the load menu instead?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh, it works now, but I dunno why it didn't before. And no, I wasn't holding shift either.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The same artist that does sugar star's work. I like the art, but the games by sugar star have always been... dark, is the word?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I know what game I'll be buying next if SG's new game is out beforehand. I just hope that the NPCs know whenever you choose a boy or girl and act accordingly.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I know what game I'll be buying next if SG's new game is out beforehand. I just hope that the NPCs know whenever you choose a boy or girl and act accordingly.
Did they do that in Pokemon games, ever?

There's your answer.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did they do that in Pokemon games, ever?

There's your answer.
Yes. The last 2 generations do in fact acknowledge whether you're a boy or girl, just that most conversations are uni-sex.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Damn, can't get past the first gym leader. Any idea how much more content there is after her?

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Damn, can't get past the first gym leader. Any idea how much more content there is after her?
There's a scene with her, and then the demo ends.
I'm really hyped for that game, I just hope that if you pick a girl the scenes reflect that choice accordingly. The sprite sex in the love hotel does that at least.

RORO

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I cought a shiny pokegirl. is the one with the cubet, but red and with glacess. went to te poke-girl-dex and she wasnt there so i am asuming is the shiny vercion of the blue one.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

I cought a shiny pokegirl. is the one with the cubet, but red and with glacess. went to te poke-girl-dex and she wasnt there so i am asuming is the shiny vercion of the blue one.

You mean bucket? I've seen the one who flashes her panties, but with purple hair. Didn't show in the codex either.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game has but what he hopes will be the full version later animation bigger and a little nicer in the making ^ ^
Just like the hotel because the pixels are not really a hentai game in this time. XD

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can someone run through a quick explanation of the game?

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Can someone run through a quick explanation of the game?
It's pokemon, but instead of throwing balls at their face you rape them. If you've never played pokemon then I feel sorry for you.

(if that last part is really the case, you find girls in tall brush, capture them and make them fight for you. Other people can also capture said girls and fight your girls with theirs. Except that instead of fighting they fuck. There are several gyms with master trainers and you need to beat them all to finish the game. Pretty much it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.