What's new

RPG [ShinX] N-Wrestle (Demo W1 0.3) RPGMaker

ShinX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello there!!!

Today I'm going to share with you a full demo of an RPGmaker XP game of my creation.

The game is called N-Wrestle and is basically a RPG with in-battle rape system, an adventure part with plot branches and multi endings and a series of wrestling matches run in a textual dynamical scripted way.

All the explanation are in the demo.

Please share your feedback about the game since the further developing of the game will take account of your approval about the demo.

Thanks

ShinX

Links to the new demo page 7 of the thread

Edit:
I'm opening a dedicated blog to the game with sections dedicated to updates, background story, characters and more.
Stay tuned!

Edit:
Blog opened!!! please, visit for more detailed info about the game. TY :)

Computer finally fixed and holidays finished. Time to back to work and to the game development. please read the post on page four or the blog for the last updates

Last edited by a moderator:

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: N-Wrestle

a very interesting description. and it contain wrestling too!

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I was a bit wary at first when someone I've never heard of posts a demo but, it's totally safe.

The game also doesn't look bad either. The female characters seem similar to 3DCG but different somehow, but they still look rather good. There's clear personalities for the three in the demo as well.

The dialogue isn't bad either, and it was nice that Yoko's dialogue references her sister in battle - though it seems Kyoko doesn't? But I guess probably because Kyoko will always be in the party, where as Yoko may not.

There's some typos and such, but I didn't go searching for them. The sex dialogue isn't terrible either, so that's always a plus.

It can however be difficult to read the text during the N-Wrestling matches, as the white text doesn't show up very clearly, and during battle the character's portraits obscure their HP/XP values as well.

I noticed if any one character gets KO'd during randoms, the game will boot you out to protect you from a game over, which seems like a bug. Interested in how the GoR scenes will go though.

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks very interesting. I will surely keep an eye on that. :)

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The demo is neat, some thoughts

1) The wrestling is very nice with Nanami, it would be good if it was a bit less chance based. So if you have a level up and be able to get a clue to your oponents next move or something. Or if there a is predicatable pattern a given oponent uses for instance, but that would make combats instant win when you learn the pattern..

2) the wander and fight monsters type with Yoko + Kyoko was ok. I suppose my main lack of interest is only the enemies got sex attacks. How about some for your characters, to strip the enemy and then
a) male enemies - handjob, footjob, or blowjob or riding their cock etc
c) female enemies - a range of licking, rubbing, nipple play etc

So, thanks, I happily await an actual release of the game.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

1) The wrestling is very nice with Nanami, it would be good if it was a bit less chance based. So if you have a level up and be able to get a clue to your oponents next move or something. Or if there a is predicatable pattern a given oponent uses for instance, but that would make combats instant win when you learn the pattern..

2) the wander and fight monsters type with Yoko + Kyoko was ok. I suppose my main lack of interest is only the enemies got sex attacks. How about some for your characters, to strip the enemy and then

From what I could gleam from the wrestling, I doubt you'd have any sexual attacks to use on enemies, at least for Kyoko. She's too shy about that kind of thing (I also imagine it's because making an enemy have an XP stat is also just far too much work).

OP
S

ShinX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was a bit wary at first when someone I've never heard of posts a demo but, it's totally safe.
Indeed some more info on the first post should not hurted.
However... if things would go on i'm plannig to open a dedicated blog to the game.

OP
S

ShinX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I noticed if any one character gets KO'd during randoms, the game will boot you out to protect you from a game over, which seems like a bug. Interested in how the GoR scenes will go though.
It's not a bug. Purpose of the demo is to show the in-battle rape system. If you lose one of the girl the battle stops and you could revive and cure her in order to continue.

In the final version there's shall be GoR either for generic enemies than specifical for bosses.

OP
S

ShinX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wrestling follows a Rock/Scissoars/Paper sysyem, so there will be no chance of knowing about enemy moves or pattern in their behaviour.
However... Kyoko's choice during the adventure part of the game could level her skill affetcing the following matches.
Moreover, before any match you could pay a private investigator in order to know what the stronger and weaker skill of the opponent are.
About sex attacks: not in the early part of the game. However, player's choices could raise the lewdness level of the mai characters allowing her to change her behaviour.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

jep puting some bf skills mixed with wresling in the game fuld be great:)

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

like he says maybe ating titjop and 69 for males
trip futa dildo for fvsf fuld be got to:D

Hoffy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A little problem there. when I start the game I get this message RGSS-RTP standart nao encontrado.

Help, please!

OP
S

ShinX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A little problem there. when I start the game I get this message RGSS-RTP standart nao encontrado.

Help, please!
In order to play you need the rgss files for rpgmaker xp. Just google it. You can download free from a tons of plays.

OP
S

ShinX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Battle Fuck

It's like battling, but with fucking instead of punching/slicing/whatever other thing.
Next n-wrestle battle beside nanami's will be more sex oriented. Without forgetting the core of the game... the fighting.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

It's not a bug. Purpose of the demo is to show the in-battle rape system. If you lose one of the girl the battle stops and you could revive and cure her in order to continue.

In the final version there's shall be GoR either for generic enemies than specifical for bosses.
So in the game if one girl is KO'd, you lose the battle? Because it seems odd to have that 'protection' kick in, unless you actually get GoR for simply losing one party member.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So in the game if one girl is KO'd, you lose the battle? Because it seems odd to have that 'protection' kick in, unless you actually get GoR for simply losing one party member.
As of right no, yes. Considering it's only the demo, that's what will happen. Might change in the full version.

OP
S

ShinX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No. The battle stops in the demo cause the enemies are slightly overpowrered than the girls and i wanted customers could not get a game over giving them time to test the in-battle rape system!

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

No. The battle stops in the demo cause the enemies are slightly overpowrered than the girls and i wanted customers could not get a game over giving them time to test the in-battle rape system!
Makes sense there I suppose. The enemies DID seem to hit pretty hard.

My main issue with the battles is it's just hard to read the white numbers on the characters, I think you'll need a different color. The might slightly obscure the girl's then, but it's preferably to obscure them a bit I think, rather then not be able to see your HP/XP.