What's new

[DMM] Shokushu Kingdom (Tentacle Kingdom) Mobile

OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Shokushu Kingdom (Tentacle Kingdom) Mobile

Barely got into Top 50 on the last night.
Guild did well, but w/o 2 of the guild's top 3 contributors MIA, we couldn't get into the Top 5.
An LR card is nice to get. Now if only it came w/ a set of LR evolvers...

Didn't expect another EXP bonus event so soon.
Indeed. Me likey <3
Too bad only cards above R rarity get scenes. I'd like the common girls get a scene, as well on their final evol (i'm fine if they take out the bonus slot machine for them)
Top 50, you're a beast.

Yeah I'm rationing out my LR evolvers. I have some LR cards from rare tickets that are just sitting around. Hell I have some SR prizes I haven't evolved b/c I'm so into RPG grinding and maxing out stats that it's taking me forever to max these cards out WITH the +10 level tentacles.

AsteroidBlues25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, everyone. I just got back into this game after a brief hiatus. Came back with some questions and some findings.

First, is there a way to replay the boss battles/humiliations? This is for obvious reasons. Second, anyone know about friends? Do you get points by talking to them each day or anything like that? Third, what's the best way to make sure you'll win PVP? I feel like often, both attack and defense are higher but I lose anyway. Lastly, what was that mentioned about the slot machine and the scene? Is that exclusive for evolving SR/LR girls? Do you have to max their molestation or level first?

As for findings, I'm doing a basic trial run for fusing girls vs. stats. So far, I've gotten an N to fuse to her last stage with no levels or molestation. I'm currently also at stage three of the same girl only each fusion had two fully molested girls. It looks like the base stats are significantly higher for this one. I'll update later with the exact figures. I want to do the same girl again, also with max molestation AND max levels, but that'll take a while.

Cheers!

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@hkdigweed

I don't think I'd get that high w/o those special gacha girls. I had 2 and it was enough for me to deal twice the damage I'd normally do, and help conserve BP pots. I've broken my rule of not 'wasting' money on these games, but this one hit a soft spot w/ regards to the 'genre.'

These exp events really are the best times to maximize levels and evolve cards, though I wish I had utilized those +10 level limit breaker cards earlier.

@AsteroidBlues25

1. Look for the card in the Album (lower-right sub menu), then click the blue button below. PROFIT!

2. Posting messages rewards you w/ Friendship points (FP) for the FP gacha. When in the friends list or guild members list, use the blue button below the page turn buttons to send a message to all on your list.

3. No one here exactly knows how the battle mechanics works, I'm afraid. We can only give you personal suggestions on stuff that we think may help. Mine would be...

Pre-battle
* Try to limit those 5 cards to 1-2 element types.
* It may or may not help if the cards of the same element have the same card skills (check the document link in my sig)
* When picking an opponent, be aware of your lead card's element (elemental strength/weakness), as well as it's leader skill and its effect.
* Cross your fingers

Battle sequence
* Cross your fingers
*If you can, keep tabs w/ the opponent deck's elemental composition

Post-battle
* whoever has the higher final stat (the one w/ the lightning bolt) is the victor.
* Points awarded post-battle, in a way, reflects margin of victory. The larger the number the more decisive your victory.

* In a battle w/ no boosts activated from both sides compare your top stat (sword) w/ your final stat (bolt)
**If the bolt stat is higher that your initial attack stat (sword), you can assume your deck's a good match against theirs.

** Vice-versa, If your bolt stat became lower than your attack stat, consider the opponent's deck to be a bad match to yours (even when you win).

* Check also your opponent's initial and final stat, as well as your margin of victory, to help you decide whether you'd want to battle that opponent again in the future

* Losses can't be avoided sometimes. if I'm not mistaken, you'll also accumulate wins and losses from other players challenging your deck

4. Evolving SR or LR cards rewards you w/ an item/s determined by a slot machine. Evolving an SR/LR card to the end for the 1st time, will include a scene/animation similar to the normal campaign bosses.

Last edited:

AsteroidBlues25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@akaterasu
Thanks for your advice. For the battles, I've got 5 girls in my deck with a total of two colors. The like colors are all touching in the order. Seems like I rarely get the attack bonus anyway.

And for the boss CG, I assume you mean the card archive? It's the bottom, leftmost icon with all the cards you've ever collected? I found the tab that shows you all the quest cutscenes, but no battle. I've also found the first bosses card in the archive and viewed it, but the only option is to magnify the image, no blue bar. Do you have to fully evolve it for the battle scene to appear?

Thanks again, your help is truly appreciated.

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Forgot to mention that with regards to those R dungeon bosses' scenes, you'll need to evolve them completely for you to re-view their scene.

My bad:eek:

For battles, it's best to not rely much on a boost to happen. That's why i suggest checking the battle result scores on boost-less battles to see whether your deck's a good match-up to theirs or not, how big the margin of error is (for enemy boosts), that will help me determine, to an extent, the risk of battling that player again in the future.

During those 10 round battle events, i jot down my match-up results on paper, when i aim for 100 wins in my attempt to minimize losses and conserve battle tickets.

Last edited:

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The last event has ended, and we're back on 2x exp til 5/02...

The more intriguing news is about the future introduction of a new rarity of card [GR] (god rare):eek:
GR登場!5月1日0:00からレアガチャにて投入!
5/01 0:00 JPN time and about a rare gacha are the only info i can discern from that

Last edited:

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Old event concerning druids (Guild Raid) had ended... (very late)

A 'Arabian Nights' themed one )also a Guild Raid) has started...
Good luck to all participants!;)

chanat1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any one got information about the new event?

what is the ability card(the one with five swords in it) do?

:confused:

AsteroidBlues25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have more of a technical problem more than anything.

It seems I've lost the password to my DMM account. I'm positive of my ID, but when I was initially making the account, I thought it was rejecting my password, so I came up with a really neat one. Anyway, found out that it was because I didn't choose my blood type. After picking that, it went through but my password was still abnormal.

Since it remembered both my ID and my password, it was fine. Now, however, I have a new device and can't log in.

Anyone know how to navigate the site well enough to recover a password?

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So...anyone still playing? I just recently got on the DMM online games wagon, with Tentacle Tactics and Taimanin Asagi Arena, had my eyes on this one too but found out that starting one game can be confusing, starting several games at once, a lot more. So, now that I got to a point in those other games where I understood them and simply have to wait for HP/whatever refill, I started with this one, tentacle genre lover that I am. So far...the basic game seems easy to understand using the guides in the first posts but there are like a gigazillion banners of stuff I have no idea what they are for and I'm most likely missing out.

The current event, I don't really care, in my (little) experience, those things aren't for beginners. I don't understand the whole deal about the GR card at the gacha screens, though I have a feeling it's only paid...and the rest of the banners on the homepage...I don't even have a clue what they are for.

Anyway, here's my user in case anyone is still playing it, some extra FP don't hurt at all :D

MajinLuffy
ID 204700

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Hey, just to let anyone still interested in this game that it's shutting down on 27/02/2015. Been months since last time I checked it out, but it seems the events they are running are mostly to help people get as many rare cards as they can and evolve them.

Personally I'm kind of sad because even though the gameplay was like most card games out there, I think this was one of the few where the art was good and hot even if it was a common card and it was possible to get good cards fairly easily. Also, it's rare a tentacle themed game. Sure, Tentacle Tactics it's way better as a game, but still, this one had a lot more art. :(

OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow sad to hear. But yeah - I also quit (and apologize that I did since the FP was mine).

The events just got a little ridiculous with the guild battling bosses.

What really sucks is for those who spent money. And agreed, some of the art was just great in this game. It's a shame the interface was so... low-bit/unrefined. There was so much loading between every single button press. I started hating that blinking eye.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

I managed to get almost every card, but I didn't have enough time to evolve and save every card cg, as I was trying just to get my favorite ones in the last minutes, just when I tried to save the final Hades cg...it was gone :(

Yeah, I agree, those guild battle events sucked hard unless you luckily were on the winning team, but most other events were mangeable to get good rewards, just not the ranking card. And yeah, it was thanks to that friggin' loading that I didn't have enough time to save everything. Do you happen to know where I could get the full, or mostly full CG? The ones I saw had around 30 or 40 pages of the 60.

Do you happen to know of some other good tentacle focused online game out there? The only one besides Tentacle Tactics (this one is a great game, but not too heavy on the H) I see, is Inyouchuu, but I have this feeling the cards are just CG from the games...