What's new

Lord Of Walkure

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

seems kind of slower leveling up cards on puzzle of walkure at least so far since you have to kill like 3-5 weak enemies and then a boss for each food card. how long has the game been up is there a wiki for it yet? Im beginning to forget about lord of walkure the current event is pointless to me and that slow grind to get to those last few bosses then I'm kind of out of space also

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Millenni

This one is just starting out, so there are no SSR's, not a huge difference between paying/not-paying, and leveling will likely be slower.

In that event 25 point quest area, tried it out, and the boss is 15 hp and immune to everything...he got me eventually, none of my specials would work on him.

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DkAlice in Puzzle of Walkure, Keima has already found me OwO

Yeah levelling is a bit tough, though there are some quests that give higher level cards than others, if you use them you get more exp.

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Millenni

This one is just starting out, so there are no SSR's, not a huge difference between paying/not-paying, and leveling will likely be slower.

In that event 25 point quest area, tried it out, and the boss is 15 hp and immune to everything...he got me eventually, none of my specials would work on him.
After that you can try the next 30 points quest area, there are reaper monster there with over 30KHP, futher more, 3 at once. I only can kill one, and the next hit I'm dead, no idea about boss there :D (I killed the tiny dragon with wind damage :rolleyes: the 25 points area is nothing compare to 30 points area...)

luungockhang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yea I also tried that 30pts quest out. I deeply regret it.
Haven't got any gold (SR?) card so far, only rare and UC. -~-;
Not touching those rainbow gacha pts yet. Will they expire if you don't use?

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Those low HP dragons can be killed with a corresponding skill. Kinda hard to get every elemental skill at low levels, but if you get a friend with 1 element you only need 3.

Also damn, the colosseum needs an optional rank up button like Lord of Walkure, it keeps getting harder, I wanna get gold but don't want higher ranks.

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game is alot like puzzles and dragons, I'm pretty sure the dungeons with gold text will probably change to let you farm the books you need. Incase you haven't noticed even after unlocking them you can continue with the blue named dungeons.

The dragons aren't immune to damage they just have high defense so you have to do more damage than their defense or it will be reduced to zero. With a high enough combo you can beat them without skills but at the moment skills are easiest.

One thing you might want to consider about the rainbow tickets is that this is probably the lowest number of cards ever going to be in that gatcha which means unless the have some very un-LOW events this is probably your best bet to get repeats before the start loading it with cards.

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't play LoW, but i do play the puzzle, ign Armster, add me if you want.

Also i recommand using those gacha tix, i draw it 3 time and got 2 gold card already, sadly they have the same element.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm guessing only the bronze cards and up give scenes when you combine them also whats the reward for the 25 cost map about how strong should I be before I try it?

Last edited:

luungockhang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Watch for the monster's name's color for it indicates the monster's element.
If the dragon at the end of those gold-colored name map has too high defense, you can just finish it with a damage skill. :p

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

geez that QP meter is even worst than lord of walkure regens about 1 point every 3-4 mins did they really need to make it that much slower?

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In new event we can get premium SR++ for free, yay.

No new thread for Puzzle of Walkure, strange... Who want to start one?:D

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's one, finale started it. His is the only post atm tho.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Free SR++?

Also, you can only get those beans from daily login and finishing the event quest?

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is this really free SR++ or is it another "you get 3 free, 1 you still have to pay"?

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

We can get 36 quest items (26 from daily login + 10 for completing event dungeon). There is no restriction on how many copies of one card we can get. So 36/9 = 4 copies of SR.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's the GW event that's halving all boss force costs?
Or is that just a regular 1/2 force event?

Last edited:

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What's the GW event that's halving all boss force costs?
Or is that just a regular 1/2 force event?
halved the cost of bosses and increases the probability of emergence of these.