ACT [DenCC] Ernesta -ハーフエルフ淫魔討伐譚 RJ128396

Status
Not open for further replies.

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ128396|ACT] Ernesta -ハーフエルフ淫魔討伐譚-

Just finished the game.

I managed to one-shot the final boss on both of his forms, with 4-4-4-3 stats. Second form actually isn't difficult at all once you figure how to maneuver around his arms.

The basic strategy is just to stick around near the side of his head and wail on it. You'll want the wind-attack of your third hit combo to hit him, cause that has good vertical reach and deals the most damage. The most dangerous attack at this range are the purple flames he vomits out, which are easily tanked through and do laughable amounts of damage.

His arms on the other hand are a lot more troublesome. They're slow, but their spells and touch-damage kinda hurt, so you want to avoid them at all costs. A good way to deal with them is to stick around near the far edge of the room. You will slowly see the hand floating towards you. Wait till it gets to a decent distance away from the body, then rush past it and then have a good 5-10 seconds to pummel on the head without having to worry about dodging the arm. As an added bonus, I'm fairly certain the health packs in that room heal you for full health, instead of the regular 50%.

Anyways, all-in-all a nice game. The platforming and combat was decently sharp and responsive, which can't be said about all action games. I think it could have used an extra stage or two. H-content was... okay. Passable, at the very least. The censor does suck but at least the game is decent enough to make up for it.

Looking forward to kurinick's next work.
thanks worked well, though I liked the h animations. the censor sucked :/

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If ony the last boss sequence can be skipped
I wait like 10-15 second just to wait it

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

just play finish not bad.
1st and last boss give me hard time only the rest just play hard on them ( head to head ).
too small to see how they rape, cannot make full screen which is bad cos my screen is 40".

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Beat it the last Boss
But why on the gallery didn't have the Boss animation?

Anyone hass full save file?

I like the bear hug and the last boss , on the throne scene

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm legitimately confused why they bothered putting the range extension power-up in the game. It is nearly impossible to avoid damage for long with so many offscreen enemies, and the last two bosses more or less require you to just tank their hits and wail on them to win. You're mostly forced to either spam your crouching attack, or just evade through every enemy; particularly on the last level.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm legitimately confused why they bothered putting the range extension power-up in the game. It is nearly impossible to avoid damage for long with so many offscreen enemies, and the last two bosses more or less require you to just tank their hits and wail on them to win. You're mostly forced to either spam your crouching attack, or just evade through every enemy; particularly on the last level.
I never found it particularly difficult to avoid attacks nor did I ever feel the need to tank hits to win. Most of what mobs and the final two bosses throw at you can be dodged with practice and you can maintain your 3 power charges.

The last two bosses were a matter of patience, for the first phase, you dash behind the boss when he does his series of chain dashes, which you can use to get a single hit on, when he shoots fireballs you can hear it, so you'll know to be ready to dodge, and you can hear and see when he is preparing to do his blue lasers, so you'll hang to the high ground of either side of the arena and wait for the lasers to spin three times, then dash in and wail on him.

The last phase is timing, if you hang too long around where the boss 'bobs' the hands will either slowly creep over you, or start shooting lightning or ice spikes. And the boss himself will spit fire if you hang around the center too long as well. So pick a spot, and try to land in the center area and begin attacking right when the boss bobs where you'd be. And be ready to dash away when the boss flashes or you'll get hit with his fire breath.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

there is also a power-up self (shift).
so there is no need to blame the maker. if u still losing mean u still cannot get to know the boss attack/moving pattern.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just hope this game has Jump down function at graded platform, and for the last boss first form, I don't know this is bug or not, I just go to upper middle. then the boss spamming his Spinning Laser Cross nonstop, while I whacking his ass and still can tank the damage.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

there is also a power-up self (shift).
so there is no need to blame the maker. if u still losing mean u still cannot get to know the boss attack/moving pattern.
This clearly remind's me of dark souls in 2d platforming...
hence this game is pretty painful, for a 2d game anyways

H-wise its pretty good sadly its censored :/ why would they make a front view rape when its censored and in a small box... i can't find the logic there...

Also the preggy was a dissapointment D:
Corruption final boss was kinda like missing something... idk...
i expected something like she get raped from inside her body,
then transform into a slutty demon with tentacle's inside her...

either way the game itself is decent due to the fact it has some bug's like floating tentacle roper wut?, or those annoying hitboxe's that oddly hit you despite being able to dodge it @_@ the good part is that it has challenge :v but frustrating at most...

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, does anyone have a complete save they'd be willing to share? You know, for scientific trial and error...

maxmizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Come on, man...try to look back some posts first.

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Come on, man...try to look back some posts first.
I have no idea how I missed it before, I'm just used to files being presented, it's not everyday I remember that it's one of those text savegames :rolleyes:

Sevrin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I gotta say, I had high hopes for this one, but it let me down :( Dat censor tho.

OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ128396|ACT] Ernesta -ハーフエルフ淫魔討伐譚-(own bought)

1.01 updated.:)

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So whats different in 1.01?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Requesting Mega link for 1.01 :D

Reputation score

So whats different in 1.01?
Version 1.01 has the issue with the Gallery not unlocking being fixed.

Version 1.02 has Easy Mode plus a full Gallery Unlock command implemented.

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Played the whole game, its pretty fun to play but the only interesting hentai scenes for me was the wolf at the beginning and the last two bosses and both lacking hentai event parts its like there should happen more.

Gameplay wise its pretty good, maybe his next is better

OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

1.03 updated.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.