What's new

ACT Vore Loli Ryona [Lycoris] 異形の箱庭

day_thi90

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 異形の箱庭 (H ACT)

the item from 1st row is health potion, stamina potion, food
the item from 2nd row is antidote(cure poison), medkit(halt bleeding), and red stuff filled syringe(i don't know for what though)

fuuno can bleed now, when bleeding if she take aim or run her health will decrease(faster than poison i believe), will gone after some time or by using medkit

bleeding are less deadly than poison when fuuno just standing by
i found food but how can i use it ??, i hold the A button and chose it and try press all the key like crazy but nothing happen :confused:

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i found food but how can i use it ??, i hold the A button and chose it and try press all the key like crazy but nothing happen :confused:
A+↓ to use the selected item

you actually could find how to use item by yourself if you're opened and examined those text documents in the game folder, its written in english even

pstone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New version is out, 0.99
I didn't get to look at it though yet.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

can someone reupload that save after getting the level 3 access card? Thanks.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So we are on ver0.99 now......
Can I assume that he is almost finished with the game?
And will he be selling it when it is done?

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Still needs more Ero content..

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why is my game seems to have missing background?? like i can see her and objects but alot of room is just blank black or weird brown..

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Why is my game seems to have missing background?? like i can see her and objects but alot of room is just blank black or weird brown..
Corrupted filenames.

I wish someone upload the file in 7zip format.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm sorry but I can't look through 13 pages for this

Does anyone else have the problem that the game doesn't even start up to begin with? I click the icon and literally nothing happens, and when I start it with AppLocale I get a really glitchy menu that doesn't seem to respond either

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone else have the problem that the game doesn't even start up to begin with? I click the icon and literally nothing happens, and when I start it with AppLocale I get a really glitchy menu that doesn't seem to respond either
Does the file path contain any other character other than Alphabet letters? [C:\Filepath\Filepath\Game.exe ]

If yes, remove it.
I bet I answered a lot of problems about this.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

really? you can't?

it takes like, maybe 90 seconds to skim 13 pages, you fucking sloth.

edit: the reason is that you asked for help from people when you could have found the answer faster, and with less effort, than people have to use to write a response or troubleshoot your problem themselves, you fucking sloth.

Last edited:

LeonTheGreat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, I just destroyed the last boss. It will eventually show you a glass capsule and it breaks, it will then return to the title. Let's wait for the later version guys :)

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

As requested,

.7z Mirror:

mega...
well...

there the author said ban, but i think the author just doesn't want redistribution

its highly recommended that you extract the game in japan locale not with applocale, and...
Does the file path contain any other character other than Alphabet letters? [C:\Filepath\Filepath\Game.exe ]

If yes, remove it.
to avoid other/further error

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Download the game in .7z compression format like I requested.
I did that even..deleted other version and its still missing some backgrounds... :|

EDIT: oh so i need japan locale for extraction...great..

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

So, after having played the latest version (0.99) for a while now and having seen END 2/3/4, I have figured out some stuff.
The giant red blast door left of the Comm Tower says "Radar Lift", I'm certain this is the very same lift that Fuuno and Kei use in END 2 to reach the outside, when you interact with it however it mentions it requires a keycode, there doesn't seem to be one in the game though.

There is no need to fight the purple/black slasher aliens on the way back to obtain the Radar Key where the brute breaks through the wall, as soon as you meet up with Kei and get some clothes (and preferably the pistol too and asking Kei how to use it so you can loot the ammo mags) you can deactivate the emergency lockout using the console behind him and enjoy a safe journey with only purple slimes in the way, although this key is AFAIK useless unless you're aiming for END 3/4, though there is still an ammo mag, bag of food and antidote there.

And now for some addition to the walkthrough which is possibly the way to END 1, although the game cuts off without a notice afterwards.
For this part you will need to input the correct password and "rescue" the girl, after the lengthy dialogue return to Kei's den and examine his note, after this Kei will be in the underground blue wing, after talking to Kei proceed up through the doors and run across the water into the hallway (if you enter the broken window you will find the giant blob boss but it appears to be unkillable at this point so do not go there), a cutscene will happen where Fuuno examines the red veins on the left, proceed through the rightmost door and talk to the scientist on the floor, he will instruct you to go fetch the green potion from the pharmacy room, go there and examine it and Fuuno should pick it up, return to the scientist and talk to him again, as you leave the room Fuuno should feed the potion to the red vein, now the giant blob monster has been weakened and can now be killed.

The blob will now only spawn 2 slugs now, but its acid spray attack is bugged and will poison you even if you dodge it so don't bother using an antidote as you'll just get poisoned again, the spray still deals significant damage though so dodge it anyways and try to shoot its stem and red eye when it opens, it should take about 10-15 hits before it dies.

After killing it you can return to the scientist for a lengthy backstory which mentions a virus at some point and he seems to trust you with the task to put an end to this incident, he'll also give you the key to the black double door with the autoturrets, but they're still active so go into the door past the red veins and up into the next door, if you "saved" the girl then Kei will not show up and trigger END 2 allowing you to examine the dead scientist and loot another key, the autoturrets will now not shoot you and allows you to enter the next room, there's not much to do here in the dark beside poke the console which doesn't do much, so proceed up into the darkness for the next boss.

I hope you have plenty of ammo and food/stamina for this one.
The screen will pan over to the right revealing 2 big red things which will spit out 4 purple slugs each, do not bother killing the slugs as they will just respawn, instead move in a circle to group them all together and lure the whole bunch to the left, then sprint over to the right and shoot one of the red things, after about 6-8 shots another big thing will spawn on the left, this bugger will spit out 2 (up to 5 in the end) pink blobs which will grow into jellyfish that have a rapid-firing projectile attack, so either shoot or kick the blobs before they fully mature and try to kill the left monster as soon as possible to stop the pink jellyfish from spawning, once it's dealt with you can continue shooting the red things until they're both dead.

Cue another screen panning showing a glass pane shattering and then the game kicks you back to the main menu.
Other than that I have been unable to find a room with infinite ammo in it which was mentioned having existed in a previous version, but the room south of the island map where you get a key has a respawning stamina potion, which IMO makes running through the game much faster, most mobs can be dodged anyways so no need to waste ammo on them, this also makes resting almost useless as it will just degrade your hunger faster, hunger also doesn't seem to have a lower limit and will just continue degrading into the negatives, worth noting is that when your hunger is too low to rest, kick or shoot it will also slowly drain your HP.
Also, the tall grass in the hidden cave entrance leading to the boobytrapped boat will inflict some kind of poison that the 6th item can cure, I have not checked if anything is hidden in there though.

Last edited: