What's new

RPG RPG Maker [同人サークルGyu!]【剣闘姫】システィーナ 探索型RPG ~選ばれし聖母の子~ / Sword Princess Cistina - The Chosen Saint (RJ131698)

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ131698]Sword Princess Cistina - The Chosen Saint(own bought)

Did you have the scene where "Rib" dies? And attend the conference where it is decided you must give birth to the Saint? If so, you must have sex with humans and go to doctor in snowy area near the second base. Once you have the kid you must go to other dock in second port town to travel to last battle.

My best guess is that that is the one you should have done first. Do you have the Holy Sword and did you have a scene after each boss battle to seal the portal?
If you don't have Holy Sword, you must obtain the Holy Water by fulfilling quest from Mayor of town south of desert. Then go to top of Orc tower, touch sword (unsealing it) and beat the Orcs leader.

If that is not the problem, refer to this post.
no...thanks i shall find it!

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

100% cg gallery with true end savegame.
Thanks much for this!

I have a couple of questions.

What version of game were you running when you made this save?

What conditions are needed to get the true end?

Thanks again in advance. :D

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have the Ultra Panacea for the brothers quest and I've saved the boy in the thieves' hideout. What do I do now?

Wait... When did version 8.0 come out?

Edit: Also, just exactly what is required to enter the special dungeon back where you released the demon? I have two holy waters and holy swords, and 13 saint coins. Is there something I'm missing?

Last edited:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure if this was answered or not, but the boy found in the thieves cave will not return until the panacea is found, which is in a chest within the orc cave.
~snip~
Finally, while I was browsing through the extracted project looking for where the panacea was, I happened to notice a hidden boss is available at the end, but only if you beat the game getting both the virgin ending and the true ending (awakened saint daughter). I'm currently trying to see if that's worth the effort.
~snip~
I have the Ultra Panacea for the brothers quest and I've saved the boy in the thieves' hideout. What do I do now?

Edit: Also, just exactly what is required to enter the special dungeon back where you released the demon? I have two holy waters and holy swords, and 13 saint coins. Is there something I'm missing?
@theaq44: Visit boys at their cabin for a scene.
Per ryu7432, you need true and virgin endings to access this place. Do you have any idea how to get true ending? :confused:

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

@theaq44: Visit boys at their cabin for a scene.
Both boys aren't at the cabin. One is still hanging around the thieves' den.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

where did u find the super panacea

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Both boys aren't at the cabin. One is still hanging around the thieves' den.
Give him the super panacea.

where did u find the super panacea
See below. 超万能薬 is the super panacea

Thank you!

The item 超万能薬 is to the left of the first wide open area you get to in the orc cave. In a red chest. On the left side of the screen with the water on the right and a narrow path to the top exit, there is a single tile entrance to the zone on the left side of the map. Two map pages before the orc boss zone.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks much for this!

I have a couple of questions.

What version of game were you running when you made this save?

What conditions are needed to get the true end?

Thanks again in advance. :D
I think 6.0? maybe 7.0, not sure. True end is just get the saint child and unlock the secret room under the first castle (the grave of the red twintails girl). After you get that ending, the option under CG room at the fairy lets you unlock full gallery whenever you want, adjust your lewd levels, and some other stuff.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think 6.0? maybe 7.0, not sure. True end is just get the saint child and unlock the secret room under the first castle (the grave of the red twintails girl). After you get that ending, the option under CG room at the fairy lets you unlock full gallery whenever you want, adjust your lewd levels, and some other stuff.
Thanks! That was enough to point me in right direction. I lacked the key to that area but found it while trying to figure out what you meant.

Spoiler for true end unlock.
True ending: Go to "Ribs" son after his neck broken and you have given birth to Saint child. Letter from "Ribs" directs you to strange ruins to SW of village that is south of desert. Box at end of dungeon protected by gatekeeper contains "Sage Key". That unlocks the door in first ruins that you explored. There lies the tomb of the first Saint. Child has a vision when touches coffin. Proceed to defeat main boss.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, this game positively rox the sox. It's too damn easy like most h-rpgs, but I wish there were more of that quality (and that of ILL's game to come of course).

However, the orc boss is driving me crazy. I can beat the shinto priest by dropping the barrier + health damage just fine, but I'd like to know how to get the sword without granting the orc's request. No pussyyyyy for the smelly pig! She speaks of some holy water, but I have no clue where to get it.

Any help would be appreciated.

PS : Thank you very much for the translation.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, this game positively rox the sox. It's too damn easy like most h-rpgs, but I wish there were more of that quality (and that of ILL's game to come of course).

However, the orc boss is driving me crazy. I can beat the shinto priest by dropping the barrier + health damage just fine, but I'd like to know how to get the sword without granting the orc's request. No pussyyyyy for the smelly pig! She speaks of some holy water, but I have no clue where to get it.

Any help would be appreciated.

PS : Thank you very much for the translation.
Go to village south of desert. Talk to woman in house, then to mayor. Bandits from desert dungeon have been demanding females as ransom, If you beat bandits, he will give you the holy water. You must speak to him twice to get quest.
Once you have holy water, ignore the orcs and touch sword to break seal. Then they will attack anyway.

Bonus action for desert dungeon
If you want the shota scene, may as well do two things on one run in desert dungeon. From Holy City (port town) head west then south to private house. Sick child there. His brother went in search of Super Panacea. You will find it in orc cave - see 4 posts back. When you go to beat bandits, the brother will be just north of their main area - save him first. Give him the cure and you can go back to house later for scene. (If you don't get quest from younger brother first, the older one won't be there.)

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can someone please explain how to get the heart skills and the scenes with the daughter? It seems nothing I do triggers this...

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can someone please explain how to get the heart skills and the scenes with the daughter? It seems nothing I do triggers this...
For the heart skills, you must fight lewd and nude. Weaponless is better as it seems to me that skills are learned when you miss your attack. So downgrade your armor & accessories to lower your "to hit" stat (top right of first equip screen). Watch your HP! Have your NPCs just guard until your life in danger. Not advisable to try at low levels. Monsters don't advance level above 50.

There are 4 skills costing 5, 10, 15 & 20 points to use. First two don't have gallery replay. 15 point skill is "scribble", no variations. 20 point is "mother disqualification" (with daughter), virgin, prego & lecherous variations - just use after obtain.

Lose to main boss for one dual scene. True ending for another - after credits. Have not obtained third which is supposed to be available with "true ending + virgin ending > 3rd final boss will change > toilet". Guessing that main boss scene changes once you do both as obtaining both at same time seems impossible. Unlocked with true ending dog and viewed. The scene is NOT a lose to monster scene but apparently another happy ending (quite twisted toilet scene - involves scat etc).

Last edited:

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

Useful answer
I tip my virtual hat to thee, good Sir, thank you.

I have another question : as I understand it, the latest translated version is the 8.0. This version has an issue with the accessories slot because of the translation. A fix was provided for version 6.0.

Does the same fix exist for version 8.0 ? If not, how difficult would it be for me to try to fix it on my own (or upgrade the fix to the new version) ?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I will redo the translation next month with latest version. Was waiting because of bug fixes before i moved the translation to latest version.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I tip my virtual hat to thee, good Sir, thank you.

I have another question : as I understand it, the latest translated version is the 8.0. This version has an issue with the accessories slot because of the translation. A fix was provided for version 6.0.

Does the same fix exist for version 8.0 ? If not, how difficult would it be for me to try to fix it on my own (or upgrade the fix to the new version) ?
AFAIK, the latest translate patch was made for 6.0. If you know of a 8.0 patch, please post a link. kR1pt0n1t3 or yugifan3 will probably get to it eventually.

I THINK all content but brothel is working in 6.0 except minor bugs.

@kR1pt0n1t3: If you update translation patch, please note in descriptions that the Blazer and Nun's clothes regenerate MP and that Talisman of Light regenerates HP. That info is kind of important. There may be other such omissions. :p

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@kR1pt0n1t3: If you update translation patch, please note in descriptions that the Blazer and Nun's clothes regenerate MP and that Talisman of Light regenerates HP. That info is kind of important. There may be other such omissions. :p
Blame that on yugi since I copied over his translation of weapons & armors :)

On the side note I'll probably let yugi do the last version since he's kinda eager to do it and I'm too lazy do it anyway :)

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fine! Ill leave the MP+ regen and what not stats left this time around in the description. And ill make sure accessories work.>>

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fine! Ill leave the MP+ regen and what not stats left this time around in the description. And ill make sure accessories work.>>
The mistake why accessories didn't work was because in scripts both japanese names in that "accessory" script were translated to "Accessories". First one in that script should be left in Japanese then it will work.