What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production ] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

so did it say the new boss is in development. The only reason i ask this was I played the new version last night (not knowing it was the most updated one so far). I get pass the succubus and at the save but the next door is un-passable right now.

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I would guess that it will be at least a few weeks before a new build is out.

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Someone PMed me asking for save files. In the interest of fairness, I'm putting the link here for anyone else who wants them.

Reputation score

Then some kind of corruption ritual happened.
Did this ritual involve being swallowed by a plant monster and getting pooped back out as a tainted and perverse caricature of herself?

Last edited:

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Double update.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

oh is dat a lord knight i see there? He labeled it under the game name as well so i wonder if hes gonna make her a playable character

Minis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ok... any1 can explain me where and how to download it :D ? i cant find a download link :/

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

ok... any1 can explain me where and how to download it :D ? i cant find a download link :/
Since you actually asked how to download it as intended rather than asking for a direct link to the game files (the latter being not allowed by the game's creator), I actually don't mind directing you, also in part since it has changed:

In the first post of the thread, the first link goes to a warning page. Click "I agree" and you'll be on the game's new website (no longer just on the blog). On the right side, you'll see "Download" in English. Click the red Japanese text in that box, and there you go. Your download should start after that. Technically simpler than before, but hopefully this clears up any confusion so we can keep it true to the creator's wishes.

serkeru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it seems there are n onew updates besides the pictures on his web...
im waiting for the new stage and boss, but i have a problem with my pc it runs slowly the game >_<
i wonder if its because i dont have a video card?

also since im still learning japanese i cant find the name of the autor, do you know it or its hidden under hatahata ro nickname?

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

it seems there are n onew updates besides the pictures on his web...
im waiting for the new stage and boss, but i have a problem with my pc it runs slowly the game >_<
i wonder if its because i dont have a video card?

also since im still learning japanese i cant find the name of the autor, do you know it or its hidden under hatahata ro nickname?
it works well with my 7300GS :Q

I think the nickname is just "hatahata"; and the text under it is the introduction to his blog

serkeru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it works well with my 7300GS :Q

I think the nickname is just "hatahata"; and the text under it is the introduction to his blog
>_> well i have a 64 mb video card.... that cant do anything XD
1 gb ram... but it runs slowly XD

Necross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

has anyone keep on getting the "403 Forbidden " message whenever you try to download from that website? i kept on getting it whenever i try to download it.

serkeru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thats weird, it works for me....
maybe you just have to reload the site or empty your internet cache and your historials... maybe after that you will be able to download again

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Update. Technical difficulties with bosses. Game's next version will be delayed.

Wrecked

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hatahata has updated the game today. So check it out.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Mainly bug fixes, and adding the 4th boss, Dark Priest (with no visible HP bar, for various reasons)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

nvm...went another route. downloading it now :)

Last edited:

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the heads up regarding the update.:p

The new boss is certainly the hardest boss yet. She moves very fast, and a couple of her attacks can corner you if you're not careful. Her attacks seem very similar to the heroine's, if not better. Best to keep her w/in sight range to see what's she's up to next and get ready to counter. It took a bunch of tries before I finally took the b**** down.

edit: not being able to see the boss' hp bar annoyed me at first, but it grew on me as I played on. keeps you on your toes the whole fight.
edit2: The GO is not bad I suppose. Guess it comes down to preference...

Last edited:

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to make the game load up my previous save. Weird, cause I backed it up and everything.