What's new

RPG RPG Maker [とらうま商事] Jumble Jokers (RJ180724)

Loogie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ180724] Jumble Jokers

I'm 10,000 lines into the common events file, out of a total of 17,000 lines. Hope to release this weekend - the translation has turned out to be a much larger project than I was expecting.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm 10,000 lines into the common events file, out of a total of 17,000 lines. Hope to release this weekend - the translation has turned out to be a much larger project than I was expecting.
Wut-wut-WUT?! This certainly came from the left field for me! (have no idea if I used that yank expression correctly... xD)

Anyways, keep up the good work, your efforts are much appreciated, hope it will be version-independent.
Maybe it would best to mention this in the game's translation thread as well.

Thx and godspeed. :)

Loogie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yugifan only does partials, I already talked to him.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yugifan only does partials, I already talked to him.
I have done Two Full Translations. So , is not that I only do Partials. : P

Also, im working on my 3rd one atm. What it is...well...you'll know soon.

perleflamme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I will not look at a Tree the same way again!

Chop them all!

akyryz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there is a new release that fixes a bug when walking on the street that happens pretty often if you dont heal the girls.

aside from that, the game is playable.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game is a blast. I love it.
However first time stuck.
(got the partially translated version) The "spirit tree" one-shots two of my four fighters during the fight at full HP. I canot find a way to prevent that, they still die with the armor-spell applied. And if i would let them block all fight they are basically doing the same as being dead.
Also there are no enemies to farm before that boss, so i wonder what the trick is to beat it. Since there is no way to powerlevel, it must have a nasty trick to it i cant come up with. Im glad about any hints. (please just dont tell me the game suddenly decided to break itself and make it imcompleteable if you dont have a pile of different save files. that would be greatly disappointing and a surprise in the way how good it was made so far)

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I get the feeling that the warning before activating the cannon was about it being the point of no return.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yep, thats the point. I honestly hold control all dialogue.
When there is a choice, its either yes or no most of the cases (like the armor n weapon - crowd) and you never know what it actually does.
If its 旭 or 旗 is like any other symbol i dont know and tells me nothing, so its hard to tell when a warning occurs even if you were to read all the foreign signs

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep, thats the point. I honestly hold control all dialogue.
When there is a choice, its either yes or no most of the cases (like the armor n weapon - crowd) and you never know what it actually does.
If its 旭 or 旗 is like any other symbol i dont know and tells me nothing, so its hard to tell when a warning occurs even if you were to read all the foreign signs
It's hard for me to feel sympathy for you in this case - the game's a freakin' RPG! It's all about the dialogue! There's threads on how to set up AGTH/ITH/whatever so you can get machine translated text! </rant>

Oh well. Either learn how to use Cheat Engine or go grab a CG room save. If you're not reading the story, there's basically no content after the final boss other than the CG room. I don't think there's another way if you've gone past the point of no return and saved over the game.

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Unsure if it's some sort of unintended bug but you can apparently repeat the last segment over and over, since there's nothing blocking the last cave after you finish the game.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The game is a blast. I love it.
However first time stuck.
(got the partially translated version) The "spirit tree" one-shots two of my four fighters during the fight at full HP. I canot find a way to prevent that, they still die with the armor-spell applied. And if i would let them block all fight they are basically doing the same as being dead.
Also there are no enemies to farm before that boss, so i wonder what the trick is to beat it. Since there is no way to powerlevel, it must have a nasty trick to it i cant come up with. Im glad about any hints. (please just dont tell me the game suddenly decided to break itself and make it imcompleteable if you dont have a pile of different save files. that would be greatly disappointing and a surprise in the way how good it was made so far)
The tree fight is unwinnable the first time. Just let it play out. The fight where it's the tree and two spiders later on is the real fight.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's hard for me to feel sympathy for you in this case - the game's a freakin' RPG! It's all about the dialogue! There's threads on how to set up AGTH/ITH/whatever so you can get machine translated text! </rant>

Oh well. Either learn how to use Cheat Engine or go grab a CG room save. If you're not reading the story, there's basically no content after the final boss other than the CG room. I don't think there's another way if you've gone past the point of no return and saved over the game.

I would have love to read some of it but i gave the instalation of the ingame-direct-translator two tries in the last couple of years and gave up each time. Maybe i should try once more. Its not that i didnt wanted to also experience the more content-part of the game, i rather didnt manage to access it for myself. THough fighting is still fun and lewds are pretty good for this kind of game.
Cheat Engine is a good idea, i will give that a shot.
Edit: there sure is something past the boss for me. Right now the game is dead to me but when i beat the boss, i would guess i get access to all forest parts again, so i would be able to do fights and lewds again with access to all areas

The tree fight is unwinnable the first time. Just let it play out. The fight where it's the tree and two spiders later on is the real fight.
Thanks for the hint, though i am one treeboss further into the game. You will see the final treeboss later, and as soon as you have to go to the big cannon that looks kinda like a badman-car, do an extra clean save.
The treeboss where i am at gives you gameover screen on loss.

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well unless you're holding that translation away from us for some reason I hope you're just a bit behind schedule cause this game is pretty awesome without any translation, and this coming from a guy who's not usually into games with only CG usually. Hope everything goes well :D

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would have love to read some of it but i gave the instalation of the ingame-direct-translator two tries in the last couple of years and gave up each time. Maybe i should try once more. Its not that i didnt wanted to also experience the more content-part of the game, i rather didnt manage to access it for myself. THough fighting is still fun and lewds are pretty good for this kind of game.
Cheat Engine is a good idea, i will give that a shot.
Edit: there sure is something past the boss for me. Right now the game is dead to me but when i beat the boss, i would guess i get access to all forest parts again, so i would be able to do fights and lewds again with access to all areas

Thanks for the hint, though i am one treeboss further into the game. You will see the final treeboss later, and as soon as you have to go to the big cannon that looks kinda like a badman-car, do an extra clean save.
The treeboss where i am at gives you gameover screen on loss.
Chitrans is easy enough to use. You don't need to mess about with file-paths or anything like that. Just use Chitrans program to open the game itself and it should mostly handle itself.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Chitrans is easy enough to use. You don't need to mess about with file-paths or anything like that. Just use Chitrans program to open the game itself and it should mostly handle itself.
Alright, that sounds kitty-proof-easy. Thanks for the hint, i will do that first then! <3

Oh yeah i had that one in my folders (CHitran lite) but it doesnt work because ATLAS v14 doesnt run. The site says install ATLAS trial and then use a crack. The trial doesnt install anything because it says the trial expired some time ago despite it not being on my computer. So i cant uninstall it either...

Edit: well, looks like Chitran is just no option anymore since 2016. The homepage of ATLAS enlighted me

""ATLAS Translation Standard V14 30-Day Trial" Download

The ATLAS trial version is not available any more because it expires at the end of December 2015."

= CHitran is dead since 2015 ended if not isntalled with ATLAS before already

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright, that sounds kitty-proof-easy. Thanks for the hint, i will do that first then! <3

Oh yeah i had that one in my folders (CHitran lite) but it doesnt work because ATLAS v14 doesnt run. The site says install ATLAS trial and then use a crack. The trial doesnt install anything because it says the trial expired some time ago despite it not being on my computer. So i cant uninstall it either...

Edit: well, looks like Chitran is just no option anymore since 2016. The homepage of ATLAS enlighted me

""ATLAS Translation Standard V14 30-Day Trial" Download

The ATLAS trial version is not available any more because it expires at the end of December 2015."

= CHitran is dead since 2015 ended if not isntalled with ATLAS before already
I reinstalled chitrans lite, like, a month ago. It totally still works.
I never downloaded ATLAS full or trial, i just let chitrans handle everything online.

It means you can't use chitrans offline, and it runs a little slow when it's constantly sending requests to ATLAS site for every line, but it's easy to set up and it functions.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I reinstalled chitrans lite, like, a month ago. It totally still works.
I never downloaded ATLAS full or trial, i just let chitrans handle everything online.

It means you can't use chitrans offline, and it runs a little slow when it's constantly sending requests to ATLAS site for every line, but it's easy to set up and it functions.
Ok i gave it a try and im not convinced. First of all it shows numbers just as they are in the game. The partial english translated stuff gets over to the translationwindow in english as well.
In the game it shows japanese text and transfers it into the translationwindow and below the japanese text is this message
"The remoteserver replied this error:
(503) Server not found"

DO i need to change something in the "text capture" or "parsing"?
Changing back and forth between the filtering "switch to new contexts" or "read all new contexts" doesnt change the error issue
I swapped all the options around a bit but it doesnt work. It reminds me of the first time i tried it now
((and yes system is japanese here, otherwise the game doesnt even run for me ^^ ))
p.s. Changing additional translators through and restarting chitan over and over does nothing. The translation shows "((skip))" at best.. and only maybe
pp.s. figured it out somehow. You need to add "custom" in the additional translators section to enable additional traslators and then add one that actually works which is 2 out of 10. EXCITE is kinda decent actually. Yay it works

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok i gave it a try and im not convinced. First of all it shows numbers just as they are in the game. The partial english translated stuff gets over to the translationwindow in english as well.
In the game it shows japanese text and transfers it into the translationwindow and below the japanese text is this message
"The remoteserver replied this error:
(503) Server not found"

DO i need to change something in the "text capture" or "parsing"?
Changing back and forth between the filtering "switch to new contexts" or "read all new contexts" doesnt change the error issue
I swapped all the options around a bit but it doesnt work. It reminds me of the first time i tried it now
((and yes system is japanese here, otherwise the game doesnt even run for me ^^ ))
p.s. Changing additional translators through and restarting chitan over and over does nothing. The translation shows "((skip))" at best.. and only maybe
pp.s. figured it out somehow. You need to add "custom" in the additional translators section to enable additional traslators and then add one that actually works which is 2 out of 10. EXCITE is kinda decent actually. Yay it works
I use Honyaku myself, forgot to mention that. if Excite works for you, then great.

The ((Skip)) thing is a problem though. I know it happens when you skip text, but sometimes it happens even after you stop, and I can't work out how to make it not do that.

Still, blindly fumbling with chitrans has gotten me enough context to sorta understand the game.