What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Gavran

Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Been trying to find a game forever... It's a whore house simulation game, where you can build bars, and sex rooms, and buy slaves to work both. You collect money every few seconds, and there's an unlock tree. You start off with a loan I believe, and have to work to a certain amount of money earned. Has several rooms, like bondage rooms and hole in the wall rooms.

I can't for the life of me remember the name.

(if this is the wrong thread I apologize.)

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Been trying to find a game forever... It's a whore house simulation game, where you can build bars, and sex rooms, and buy slaves to work both. You collect money every few seconds, and there's an unlock tree. You start off with a loan I believe, and have to work to a certain amount of money earned. Has several rooms, like bondage rooms and hole in the wall rooms.

I can't for the life of me remember the name.

(if this is the wrong thread I apologize.)
More details would be nice, but I'm gonna give it a shot:
I think this fits your description best.
There's also similar 3D game, but I haven't played it long enough to know whether or not it fits.
And there's a similar flash game, which I also haven't played and which is probably still in development called "Zum Damenhaus" or something like this, but you'll have to look it up for yourself.

Gavran

Reputation score

The first one was it! Thank you!

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For some time now I've been trying to remember a game I saw on DLSite some time ago about a girl being abducted by a fat guy and you have to find a way to escape. I think. I only played the demo. Each day you had to look around the room for clues and had a timer, at the end the girl got screwed by the guy but I think it wasn't game over, you just got different endings if the girl got screwed too many days or not (again, I think).

I was sure I added to my favorite list to find it again later but now I can't, don't know if I can't because it's too long, I forgot to add it or if it was removed from DLSite.

I should mention, nope, it's not this game:

As far as I can remember the only map you got was the guy's room and it wasn't about running away from him, was about searching and probably solving puzzles with a timer. Can't even remember if it was RPG Maker or Wolf.

Help! :)

Padraig

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking for this game
/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ181051.html

sorry can't post URL's yet, anyone have a download link for it?

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Trying to remember the name of a side-scrolling ACT game. It wasn't very good, art was great but it was all-around decent. You had jet-ski boots, the levels were non-linear with interconnecting rooms and a couple simple puzzles, was really bright and colorful and had a fairly large number of enemies.
Its name was Something of (Something beginning with F IIRC)

Last edited:

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Trying to remember the name of a side-scrolling ACT game. It wasn't very good, art was great but it was all-around decent. You had jet-ski boots, the levels were non-linear with interconnecting rooms and a couple simple puzzles, was really bright and colorful and had a fairly large number of enemies.
Its name was Something of (Something beginning with F IIRC)
Sounds like "Soul of Forgery" :)

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

rick50

Reputation score

Any game similar to Cursed Armor?

Wveth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am looking to download any Scale Garden game that is fully translated, if any exists. Thanks :)

Mendoza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok, so this has been driving me crazy. There's this game where you originally play has a heroine with a sword that goes about adventuring. First a cave I think then a city. Fighting lizards, tentacle folk, etc.

Then the kicker is that you got this Newgame+ where you play as a huge orc/ogre that can meet several of these women you meet in the game, fight them, win and take them as slaves that is almost like 'equipment'. When fighting you'll see them knelt by his side.

The game was translated (by fans I think) and fairly popular. Just can't remember the name. Any idea?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

ok, so this has been driving me crazy. There's this game where you originally play has a heroine with a sword that goes about adventuring. First a cave I think then a city. Fighting lizards, tentacle folk, etc.

Then the kicker is that you got this Newgame+ where you play as a huge orc/ogre that can meet several of these women you meet in the game, fight them, win and take them as slaves that is almost like 'equipment'. When fighting you'll see them knelt by his side.

The game was translated (by fans I think) and fairly popular. Just can't remember the name. Any idea?
I'm fairly certain that is 'Thief & Troll' from the circle ' '.

Mendoza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dear God, that's the one. Cheers, mate!

Feilong4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2 requests.

I'm forgetting the name of this one game where you play as a guy with a wrench and with sunglasses, and these monster girls from space have invaded this sanctuary. You go around beating them.

My other request is finding a game like Summertime Saga. Link to its thread www(dot)ulmf(dot)org/bbs/showthread(dot)php?t=29807
Basically, you go around completing quests for your friends, family, and teachers with "rewards" when you've completed them. It's a game revolving heavily on clicking around to check up with people for quests, event scenes, or "rewards".

Last edited:

LokexD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey chaps, Ulmf on one screen, Sengoku NEET on the other.

Seems like I'm getting close to the end at the moment, so figured now's a good time to ask for recommendations!

As you probably figured, I'm looking for something similar to Sengoku neet, Sengoku rance type of game. I'm no that picky haha, so go ahead and suggest whatever enters your mind!

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 requests.

I'm forgetting the name of this one game where you play as a guy with a wrench and with sunglasses, and these monster girls from space have invaded this sanctuary. You go around beating them.

My other request is finding a game like Summertime Saga. Link to its thread www(dot)ulmf(dot)org/bbs/showthread(dot)php?t=29807
Basically, you go around completing quests for your friends, family, and teachers with "rewards" when you've completed them. It's a game revolving heavily on clicking around to check up with people for quests, event scenes, or "rewards".
I believe the answer to your first request is MoGi Origins

any games where you play as the protag which is a male and go around and do stuff?
like this one http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27830

im not particulary interested in the games where you play as the heroine..
Sifting through all the threads would take forever, good thing this forum has a tag system.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/tags.php?tag=male_protagonist

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can someone recommend me a game that uses rpgmaker, has survival elements, involves zombie survival, cg, and a cast of colorful characters who want to assault the main heroine?