What's new

RPG RPG Maker [月の水企画 / Tsukinomizu Project] リリィナイト・サーガ~少女騎士と魔触の紋章~ / Lily Knight Saga (RE123426, RJ123426)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Gameplay is a turn-based JRPG game with 20+ characters each having 1 of 12 different weapon specialties. You can bring MC + 4 others and setup a front and back row depending on their specialties, up to 3 per row. (Think Etrian Odyssey)
At the start, you'll be asked to pick a name and weapon specialty for MC which will be permanent throughout the game.
H-scenes are spread throughout the world, with scene replay having hints for all of them.

Controls are standard RPGMaker, and S key changes window size.

MC is a knight-in-training along with some other characters. During a brief excursion to a nearby forest by order of the princess, an encounter with a mysterious crystal causes her to be able to grow tentacles. The story is about them finding out the mystery behind MC's new ability and the crystal while growing as knights.

Moderate amounts of Yuri and Futa, copious amounts of Tentacles.

Original OP:
First of all, the author barely started anything, but I figured we might as well make a thread for people to hype up about it.

For now we have character intros (and seem to be a quick explanation of what we can expect from the games, yuri, tentacle, i.e. the usuals so far)

DL Site link

April 2014 release :x

Last edited by a moderator:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Re: Lilyknight Saga

Uou.That ass!

Sinisterpastry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Excellent, I love this circle's art and games. I'll keep track of this one for sure.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This reminds me that I still haven't played Lilim Union.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

This reminds me that I still haven't played Lilim Union.
Which reminds me that I still haven't gotten going on Lady Knight Saga...

or about a million other RPG Maker games sitting on my HD...

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Very nice artwork, and yes, the pink ponytail is cute!

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

does anyone has a dl link to ladyknight saga?

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

does anyone has a dl link to ladyknight saga?
Lady knight saga eh...Here are some links for it:

-

-

-

- (this torrent should theoretically still work)

Anyway about the new game,well i am hyped as hell...It seems like the game will go back to make your own party style recruitment similar to Lady knight saga,but it may just look that way considering how much this circle has experimented with gameplay during the years...

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the links

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Because there's always the need of bikini warrior . -.

Also, DAT CAPE

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Also, DAT CAPE
She seems to need the cape more as a means of hiding things under it(that girl sports a rather large bust,the biggest so far at least) and less for what its intended use is for,lol...

Last edited:

grazer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didn't like Lady Knight Saga much, but Naedoko and Lilium Union are two of my favorites. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I was too lazy to post here on the 3rd character intros.

But now, a 4th group

First one, brown drill hair
Second one...= = I feel like there's something wrong with the body portion here.
Not the arms behind her, but that stomach area...toward the left...

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Really love their artwork ^^.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really love their artwork ^^.
Same. And somewhat actual functional armor on the pink haired girl?! What is this sorcery?! (She's my favorite partially for that reason.) Love me some functional armor on girls.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

'. ' Nothing boner inducing this time, just a bit more info on how the systems will be like?

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The screens are nice at least. Though the different difficulties doesn't actually change the character you're playing, right? I'm only wondering because they have portraits of different girls.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He posted some uncensored vag some pages back from his latest entry. What a rebel. The rest is all censored though.

Oh and to see some art that you may miss if you're just scrolling through his blog, you need to open each entry up on its own (Big link in the greenish header above each journal/entry). A lot of his posts on the lastest couple of pages have hidden art of some girls.

Last edited:

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

The screens are nice at least. Though the different difficulties doesn't actually change the character you're playing, right? I'm only wondering because they have portraits of different girls.
That may be the case, but not in the way your thinking. I.e. One girl is pretty powerful and thus makes the game relatively easy, another might start out severely weak and thus make the game harder by comparison. (Unless that 'was' what you were thinking...at which point I say it's early in the morning for me and my work isn't braining right...)

A similiar concept was used with Lady Knight Saga, where certain weapon choices for the main character could affect how easy or difficult the game would end up being.