What's new

ADV [ sugar star ] Tales of Boinboin / ちちうし物語 RE105810 RJ105810 RPGMaker

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score
There was a thread for this game, but I've no idea where it disappeared to.

Title: ちちうし物語 (Tales of BoinBoin)
Circle: (the ones behind Life is Paradise)
DLSite:
Download Link: - Link credit due to Judael
Mirror:

Gameplay: You play as a young ranch owner heavily in debt; and without a single cow to his name, until one day your creditor gives you one to raise.

I've never actually played the harvest moon series, but I'd imagine it would be pretty similar to this game. You wake up each day and have a limited amount of stamina to perform actions, such as do errands, gather vegetables, fish, you name it. With a bit of money, you can also hire a mercenary to go to dungeons who will perform requests and get phat loot for you While combat isn't the main focus of the game, it's still a great pace-changer from the daily farmer's routine.

The game puts moderate emphasis on your relationships with other characters and the ability to raise your cow-girl. Oh, and I guess to repay your loan, too.

I highly recommend having some sort of translator for this game, since you can miss out on a lot of important information. Plus the story is kinda interesting, too. Speaking of story, the prologue is absolutely not essential for playing the game (in fact, nothing you do matters), but it'll give some insight on a pivotal character and the background of the protagonist.

I'll try to answer questions as they come up, since it's a pretty expansive game so far and I feel like I've just started to scratch the surface.

Last edited by a moderator:

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: ちちうし物語

Thanks for bringing this game back.

I found a 100% CG save file on hongfire. I'll try posting it here in an hour or two.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

100% CG Picaboo mentioned, I just didn't want to wait ^^

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think it was deleted for some reason. Sucks too since Ryuushi provided a small guide for those interested in the game.

The biggest things in the game that are sorta hidden is: In the second town, buying the rug and bed makes it so that you can choose one of the girls as a girlfriend. Also in second town, is a vendor who changes your equipment to silver making it better/higher success rate. Visiting certain dungeons, on certain days will have a Maiden boss appear. Defeating them will provide a good amount of money and exp as well as give you a nice item to boot (from a watch that tell you the time to golden farm equipment if you have the silver version prior). These Maidens are hard and will mostly require you to upgrade Erin with atk and def addons, elemental stone they weak to and/or elemental attack skill.

If you're low on Stam, eat some ice cream! And get Hanako to compete in the competitions as soon as possible (not the fair). Also, having a child with Hanako will inconvenience you for awhile since she can't do any training or harvesting, but once she has the child you'll get a second cow to harvest.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've hit a bit of a snag on this myself. The mayor (assuming it's the mayor anyway) has left town I think and hasn't returned after quite a few days.

Do I just need to keep waiting or am i ment to do somthing?
Or is this the Ver 1 bug that was mentonedi n the origanal thread?

As side note I must say though that I love the combat system, kinda like old tales game with a few tweaks.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've hit a bit of a snag on this myself. The mayor (assuming it's the mayor anyway) has left town I think and hasn't returned after quite a few days.

Do I just need to keep waiting or am i ment to do somthing?
Or is this the Ver 1 bug that was mentonedi n the origanal thread?

As side note I must say though that I love the combat system, kinda like old tales game with a few tweaks.
Talk to gossiping ladies in town twice (not sure on separate days or can be done back to back) on the second time, you'll get a choice of chasing her or not. The first is to go. Once you go to get her, be warn that you have an important quest in the conversation. Whether you like her or you trust her. She comes back to town regardless but one makes her a girlfriend candidate and the other puts her in the friend zone.

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

With version 1.01, three new panels have been added in your H diary for sprite sex but they are empty right now. Perhaps we should espect new battle animations in a future update.

Anyway, still love the game and thanks for all the helpful hints here and there.

I don't know about the above link, but I found v1.02 here:

Current version is v1.03 but according to the blog, it is only bug fixes as of now.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With version 1.01, three new panels have been added in your H diary for sprite sex but they are empty right now. Perhaps we should espect new battle animations in a future update.

Anyway, still love the game and thanks for all the helpful hints here and there.

I don't know about the above link, but I found v1.02 here:

Current version is v1.03 but according to the blog, it is only bug fixes as of now.
Current version should be 1.04 actually. They keep running into new bugs. One of which is when you have sex with Charlotte at home, it treats the scene as if you've already watched it even on your first time.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

There seems to be confusion about the deletions. What I'm guessing happened: There was one thread about this game. A second one came up that I deleted. The third one that was up was informed that the thread already existed and they asked me to delete their thread while the first poster was told a thread already existed (though that person who told them that could have been referring to the abomination that is the RPGmaker thread) and deleted their thread. So we have 3 deleted threads of this game, but it seems none of them were for breaking rules.

I'm on break now, and I'll be busy most of the day, but I'll go about seeing if there was any relevant information in those threads to merge into this thread. However, be aware that because those posts likely are dated before the OP here, they might become the original posts.

mengsk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I find this game quite interesting. Thanks for the upload!

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Talk to gossiping ladies in town twice (not sure on separate days or can be done back to back) on the second time, you'll get a choice of chasing her or not. The first is to go. Once you go to get her, be warn that you have an important quest in the conversation. Whether you like her or you trust her. She comes back to town regardless but one makes her a girlfriend candidate and the other puts her in the friend zone.
Can't beleve a veteran jRPG fan like myself missed that. *facepalm*

Thanks a lot.

Also thanks for the patched version picaboo.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Current version should be 1.04 actually. They keep running into new bugs. One of which is when you have sex with Charlotte at home, it treats the scene as if you've already watched it even on your first time.
Thanks for that link at least I don't have to use awful Filefactory with it's one hour per download slow as fuck download! Damn use a real download service like Mega!

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

At the risk of sounding retarded...how does one get the girl pregnant? Iv fucked her plenty but nothing ever came of it.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At the risk of sounding retarded...how does one get the girl pregnant? Iv fucked her plenty but nothing ever came of it.
Hope you get lucky. No joke, dead serious. My char only cums inside (since I let him get his Feel to max), and I train her every night but it took her til the second week of the second month to finally get pregnant.....and right before a competition that I had to drop out off. I'm not sure if getting her rank up or how she feels about you have anything to do with it. But by the time it happened, I had gotten her rank up once and she was already on "destined person" feelings wise.

Nice feature that you get to choose how your little girl looks or leave it to random design.

RyuuseiDate

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually, the only way to get Hanako pregnant is to use an item that artificially triggers her mating season. The adult store sells it for 10,000 after beating the game or you can make it yourself at the workbench, but the ingredients are a bit difficult to gather.

If you have one, using it is the second to last menu option while having sex with her. Of course you still have to cum inside afterwards.

If the mods could retrieve my guides from the old thread I'd greatly appreciate it, they weren't exactly a trifle to write. `-`;

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually, the only way to get Hanako pregnant is to use an item that artificially triggers her mating season. The adult store sells it for 10,000 after beating the game or you can make it yourself at the workbench, but the ingredients are a bit difficult to gather.

If you have one, using it is the second to last menu option while having sex with her. Of course you still have to cum inside afterwards.

If the mods could retrieve my guides from the old thread I'd greatly appreciate it, they weren't exactly a trifle to write. `-`;
Oh so that's what that potion was. From the translation it made it sound as if it'll raise her libido.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Why "no"? What does that mean? Can you offer a criticism or a suggestion? Any sort of opinion at all?

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No clue what happend with the previous thread. I'm glad one was restored. I looked around to make sure it wasn't my imagination.

Sometimes accidents happen. Glad the problem was fixed!

Have fun with the game, folks!

OP
OfficerTJHooker

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

... Also, having a child with Hanako will inconvenience you for awhile since she can't do any training or harvesting, but once she has the child you'll get a second cow to harvest.
Great tips, dude! I remember you from the previous thread actually, you, me and the OP were the only ones who actually posted in it. I always thought getting pregnant was bad, but I guess having a kid might not be too bad, though I'm not sure what the girlfriend would think... aheh.

There seems to be confusion about the deletions. What I'm guessing happened: There was one thread about this game. A second one came up that I deleted. The third one that was up was informed that the thread already existed and they asked me to delete their thread while the first poster was told a thread already existed (though that person who told them that could have been referring to the abomination that is the RPGmaker thread) and deleted their thread. So we have 3 deleted threads of this game, but it seems none of them were for breaking rules...
Thanks for clearing it up. I've never actually seen a thread get deleted for breaking rules, but I'd imagine not a lot of people have.

Thanks for that link at least I don't have to use awful Filefactory with it's one hour per download slow as fuck download! Damn use a real download service like Mega!
My idea of a "real download service" doesn't involve forcing a specific browser on its users, or downloading some trivial extension in the name of encryption, because I'm so worried that someone is going to find out I've been downloading lewd games off of Mega.

To each his own, I suppose.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Meh, it's what I do. But yeah, don't worry about the gf. Not a single one is bothered by what you do with Hanako since they know it's for training. Hell I forgot that I had her nude to test out my shame resistance and had Erin run a quest....when I came to turn in the quest (still as Erin), there was Hanako....still naked....outside. I thought for sure there would be some funny dialog, nope just a "Hello" and back to business. I was secretly disappointed.

Erin does however respects you having a gf and will no longer allow you helping her with energy replenishment. A few other characters react to you actually having a gf too.