What's new

ACT [ImaginaryZ] Barbftr

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So, after a quick search. I'm wondering why this diamond in the rough hasn't been posted yet here.

ImaginaryZ has been working on a platforming game for a long time now that only features vore. There has been a buggy, combat prototype that has already been around a while. Though it has been recently updated by the developer and fans alike.

Preview picture:

Last edited by a moderator:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Barbftr

There's no gameplay really. I don't see the challenge or fun in this at all at the moment, it even seems like it'd be pretty boring for people who love vore (Didn't see the typical internal camera shot and it wasn't really sexualized in any way that I usually see it being used.). It just looks kinda goofy/silly/amateur right now.

I mean any project can improve until it's finished, but calling it a diamond in the rough right now? I don't see any sign that this project will be extraordinary when completed. It would need some major improvements before I cared to look at it again. Art/shading, an actual combat system other than just stand still and pressing attack (Jumping and dodging), etc, etc.

Last edited:

Lozagal

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Two links that both need me to sign up = me not playing the demo.

Sorry

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's no gameplay really. I don't see the challenge or fun in this at all at the moment, it even seems like it'd be pretty boring for people who love vore (Didn't see the typical internal camera shot and it wasn't really sexualized in any way that I usually see it being used.). It just looks kinda goofy/silly/amateur right now.

I mean any project can improve until it's finished, but calling it a diamond in the rough right now? I don't see any sign that this project will be extraordinary when completed. It would need some major improvements before I cared to look at it again. Art/shading, an actual combat system other than just stand still and pressing attack (Jumping and dodging), etc, etc.
Hit the nail on the head, Suggest this be moved if theres no hentai involved

OP
C

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think the majority of you here haven't even played the combat prototype (especially the modded version) all the way through and don't know what you're talking about.

As for no direct penis in vag sex involved. There's plenty of games on this forum that features no sex but a fetish of sort instead.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

People think the combat is bare bones. It's up to you to convince them (us) otherwise if you disagree, not the other way around, because frankly unless you're an extreme fan of vore, this game has no interest what so ever, especially with boring combat.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

As someone who likes vore, incredibly clunky, and mods shouldnt have to be downloaded to make a game slightly playable, it's already a game, it should have it.