What's new

RPG RPG Maker [月の水企画 / Tsukinomizu Project] リリィナイト・サーガ~少女騎士と魔触の紋章~ / Lily Knight Saga (RE123426, RJ123426)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Lilyknight Saga

There's a sewers area? I can't figure out where...
Well, my order of things might be wrong since I only played through it once.

I defeated the slime
Got MOBLan from Pub (she's a yellow hair at one of the table)
Walk over the grate square in the south area of the town for a few times (until MOBLan complains about Est repeatedly doing it anyway lol)
Go back to the bath area, to get a conversation with MOBLan (if you get other girls first, keep doing it)
Go back to that grate square again, now it should have a prompt of if you want to enter.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Fancy new pictures on their site, me likes.

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i really hope this game doesnt have a "to-do list" in picture format so AGTH can give us a little hint on wtf is going on :p

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i really hope this game doesnt have a "to-do list" in picture format so AGTH can give us a little hint on wtf is going on :p
it will, they all do.

you'll probably just have to find a quick guide online or something.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

it will, they all do.

you'll probably just have to find a quick guide online or something.

As long as there isn't a time limit, i'm good to go.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As long as there isn't a time limit, i'm good to go.
none in the demo, so it doesn't look like it.

besides, the previous games timelimit was extremely generious.

first play it through slowly, finding out how things work, doing every event and fucking around, get the worst end.
then boot it up for a new game, already knowing how to do everything, blaze through the game in minutes (cheat-engine to add cash for potions and exp to oneshot annoying mobs helps) to get BEST end.

tada!

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

none in the demo, so it doesn't look like it.

besides, the previous games timelimit was extremely generious.

first play it through slowly, finding out how things work, doing every event and fucking around, get the worst end.
then boot it up for a new game, already knowing how to do everything, blaze through the game in minutes (cheat-engine to add cash for potions and exp to oneshot annoying mobs helps) to get BEST end.

tada!
I wasn't refering to how the game was too difficult to complete in time, but simply that you don't have the choice to whore yourself out as much as you want to. Some sort of game over play would have been nice.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

To update this thread, they just posted an update on their blog:

As far as I can pick out from autotranslate:
  • They apologize for not updating for a month
  • The provisional release date is pushed back to "beginning April"
  • They got delayed a bit getting the game and mechanics to work
  • They will update more with details that date gets closer.
So, boo delay, but yay for a circle actually going "okay, where we are now, we'll take until X" rather than disappearing for half a year and then suddenly dropping a release.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

New update on the blog.

That standing pictures of all the girls (+naked version with censor)

(Although since some are lolis, can't link directly)

Last edited:

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For the blog update watch:

Apparently, they ran into a rather nasty bug - the game was freezing up,
with no error messages in the logs that would explain why or where.
So they've been fighting with that, which pushes back the schedule a bit.

Right now, they're trying to get the final demo out around the end of the month,
but that obviously depends on when they figure out that bug.

Once that is done, they just have to finish up texts, do some final polishing/debugging, and then package it all up.

I can't make it out completely through the mists of translation,
but there's something about savegames - I think they promise that saves from demo 2.00 (which isn't out yet) will be compatible with the full game,
but there might be some balance changes still to be done after the initial 2.00 demo is out, so that might not quite work out cleanly...

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks like the author is having another group doing a final beta check, if nothing major happens this time then we can start hyping.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Things that go bump in the night:

The demo on dlsite got updated. Savegames _should_ be compatible now with when the full game comes out,
and it should go up to chapter 2. Also pulling in a few months of fixes / game changes, obviously.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Things that go bump in the night:

The demo on dlsite got updated. Savegames _should_ be compatible now with when the full game comes out,
and it should go up to chapter 2. Also pulling in a few months of fixes / game changes, obviously.

"Yesterday" the author update his blog basically saying he just sent in a new version of trial, but at the time DLSite's version is still the old one and considering the time zone it'd be a while before any employee woke up to update stuffs.

THEN I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT IT 'A '

So thanks for reminder.

hunter2k4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

umm....guys ? Do you know how to have h-scene with other monster as well ? Even though i got defeated by many monster but just got only one H-scene :mad:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

umm....guys ? Do you know how to have h-scene with other monster as well ? Even though i got defeated by many monster but just got only one H-scene :mad:
Best I can tell from observing the story is when you lose a fight, you get raped by whatever thing is infecting the protagonist. Monsters don't seem to rape you, just that tentacle thing that she's infected with.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so..

the new demo (version 2) is much bigger than before. several new areas, several new quests, couple new characters...

Then all of a sudden you get a message about a mermaid and you have to catch a boat to another island, and you can't go back (atleast, not in the demo)

It seems to totally change the game, because all the mechanics you had before (corruption, night-crawling, the othermap) just seem to vanish.

really hoping this is just a "one questline" thing, before you go back to the main city and the world opens back up again.

also, how the fuck do you get the sewer key in the first city? i totally forgot.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's out now, guys!
This is awesome news! Coming out right behind Magic and Creature Hunter though...I don't know when I'm ever going to get enough time to play all these games!