What's new

Erotic9 (AKA I only have the one link)

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So I was bumming about the interwebs and ran into this

(thanks to madmarine0)

Interesting technolgy to say the least, but there is no media other than this vid on the game.

Take it for whatever it's worth.

They've got a site now. Not much different from what I can see. But they do have a demo up.

Last edited:

piolski

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Erotic9 (AKA I only have the one link)

Wow this looks really awesome from what I've seen in the video so far.

PeekAtChu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Huh. Youtube says it was removed but you can still view the video while it's in the cached database. Just google "erotic9 gameplay" without the quotations, click the downward facing green arrow next to the green link under the blue one and click cached. Bam.

If this doesn't work, don't stone me for it. I only tested it on my computer.

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

sorry bro. it looks like it has gone for good

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

damn i wasnt able to see it on time

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So...no one here knows how to use firebug? Couldn't have put it up on Dailymotion or something like that?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its really funny how all the guys on all the website only shared an idiotic youtube link even when they know that those Nazis burn stuff like this with kerosene from they site as soon as another bastard reports it.

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

not too sure if i'm allowed to post this here, nor am I sure if this is the right game since i did not see the video on youtube, but by chance is it this one?

OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Maybe it was a fluke. The only other relevant thing that comes up in searches is the hongfire thread of it. I can't even find a website for it. Doesn't even show up on Offbeatr.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"That's weird."

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

not too sure if i'm allowed to post this here, nor am I sure if this is the right game since i did not see the video on youtube, but by chance is it this one?

If you click on the uploader's name, it takes you to their profile where there appears to be some information about this supposed game:

=== WELCOME MESSAGE ===

Erotic9 is a next-generation adult game currently undergoing late-stage development.

What differentiates Erotic9 from other adult games is the open-ended gameplay free of unconvincing ‘canned animations’. While a few startup poses are provided it remains the player’s responsibility to animate the characters realistically using easy-to-use keyboard and mouse commands. While it takes a lot more skill for the player to achieve penetration than other games, we can assure you that missing is half the fun!

With an estimated completion date in the summer of 2014, our team will release in February 2014 an early ‘Alpha 1’ build of the game. It is our hope you’ll take time to share your valuable feedback so we can better tweak the gameplay as we complete this ambitious project!

The video you are watching features untouched footage of typical gameplay: It provides a glimpse of the features currently working in the upcoming 1st demo:
- FULL 3D CUM: A first in *any* video game!
- Enticing penis growth!
- Accurate penis and penetration control!
- Large jiggly breasts, penis and vagina!
- Real-time lovemaking control free of design-time animations!
- Quality meshes and textures!
- Immersive 3D stereo vision!

In this video, notice how easily one of the starting pose is changed by the player with a few mouse drags to provide a lifelike and immersive lovemaking experience. In particular observe how easily the penis is bent and moved, how easily the thighs were spread or how intuitively the hands are placed with simple keyboard and mouse commands in real-time… not to mention a technical feat not accomplished in any other video game: full-3D polygonized fluid simulation for cum!

* All movements in this ‘typical gameplay video’ were done by the player in real-time and feature no prepared animations or post-processing * 

=== VIDEO SUMMARY AND DEMO INFORMATION ===

Thank you for watching this sneak preview of actual gameplay from our upcoming Alpha1 demo! We hope you liked what you saw and that you’ll come back for more videos of the Eros game engine as it progresses. Soon you’ll be able to download the free demo!

Stay tuned for these upcoming events as we get closer and closer to finishing the game:
- February: Release of Alpha1 demo with some purchasable assets. Website opening.
- March: Release of the majority of the source code and artistic assets.
- April: Release of Alpha2 demo featuring better clothing options and animations.

People who participate through coding, asset creation, forum moderation or other useful community contributions will be offered the $60 version of the game and obtain access to the latest development builds featuring developing features not inserted in the shipping game.

The free demo will be fully playable with the exception of non-functional penetration and limited breast / penis size. These limitations can soon be removed by those who wish to purchase the entry-level edition of the game for $30.

The features we are hoping to complete by summer 2014 for ‘version 1.0’ are:
- Simulated loose clothing around growing breasts.
- Nipples growth showing through clothing.
- Growth of a large penis out of shorts / underwear.
- Improved interaction between hands and penis, vagina & breasts.
- Enhanced body & clothing modifications.
- Improved facial expressions.
- Upgraded posing library.
- A man character.
- Improved performance of the fluid / cum simulation.
- Cloth cutting & adjustments in game.
- Scene macro recording facilitating the creation of scripted scenes.
- Sound and music.

Stay tuned for more announcements as we open our discussion forum and website!

The Erotic9 Development Team

TL;DR: If it's to be believed, someone else is developing a sex simulator like XStoryPlayer's. A demo is supposed to be released in February.

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

They have posts on Hongfire. (where they are off to a bad start publicizing the game...:/)

One of them links to their blog:

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This game reminds me of of SuperBind and that other new game using Unity, . Maybe it's made in Unity aswell?

OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

They've got a site now. Not much new regarding information.

Zalgo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Project is cancelled it seems.

sharpys

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can see why: we already have sexville!