What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-ENTA-P] ゴーストタウン・ガンスイーパー / Ghost Town GunSweeper (RE096515, RJ096515)

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Ghost Town Gun Sweeper

can someone tell me that program translation I can use for this game, I tried using the Interactive Text Hooker + Translation Aggregator but no functioned me and really I wonder that they say the dialogues, which can help me to be grateful with my life:D:D!

sorry for my english!!! and for real HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone have the H code for this

eyes232

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Moonchaos, I didn't understand the 13th part. Is on the screen where the group splits or it's on another screen?
I didn't understand the 4th either.

Edit: I understand now, the path you describe is when you play with Rei(Blonde) and get the Left path on the start. I was playing with the other girl. But I have finished the game. Thank you.

Last edited:

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any save for 1.5 yet? No, Hongfire link doesn't work for me. I've been unable to log in or even load a single page properly.

eyes232

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any save for 1.5 yet? No, Hongfire link doesn't work for me. I've been unable to log in or even load a single page properly.
You can get any safe file. In the CG room you will see a switch with liberates all scenes. But you have to finish at least once.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

link broken. Re upload please.

What happend to u mediafire? U used to be cool.

Que paso mediafire antes eras chevere.

W

Wolf624

link broken. Re upload please.

What happend to u mediafire? U used to be cool.

Que paso mediafire antes eras chevere.
Here is a link to this game:

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

16th - collect the rings (N,S,E) which will be at the tombstones
- N is just up ahead, northwest with the boat
- collect the rope at the middle island with the boat now head northeast and go south if you are in the small pound, head for the wooden part and follow the way until you get to the tombstone at the Store, there you will need the rope to get up there, after taking the ring follow the flow until you get the a small area there will be another tombstone with a ring.
17th - now go back to the forest and take the left part this time, you dont need to do the steppuzzle again.

I DONT UNDESTAND!! can somebody help me please i and stuck i only Got one ring and after that i dont know what to do.

Also the girls only do blowjobs?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

16th - collect the rings (N,S,E) which will be at the tombstones
- N is just up ahead, northwest with the boat
- collect the rope at the middle island with the boat now head northeast and go south if you are in the small pound, head for the wooden part and follow the way until you get to the tombstone at the Store, there you will need the rope to get up there, after taking the ring follow the flow until you get the a small area there will be another tombstone with a ring.
17th - now go back to the forest and take the left part this time, you dont need to do the steppuzzle again.

I DONT UNDESTAND!! can somebody help me please i and stuck i only Got one ring and after that i dont know what to do.

Also the girls only do blowjobs?
possibly try find hidden road when using boat

Hoffy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Know anyone somthing about a english patch?

gaymoose

Reputation score

Okay guys, I'm stuck. I need help badly :(

I just split off into the group of 2 after checking the map. I'm playing as the blonde chick.

So I go to the right side, take out all the enemies inside the buildings, I can't progress. I don't know where to go. I tried going to the hotel (the building on the far right below the apartments), couldn't go in. Tried to go to the left side, couldn't do it. I've tried just about everywhere, I can't find out how to progress.

Can somebody tell me where to go or what to do? I'm stuck this early in the game, and I can't read japanese. Help would be greatly appreciated.

gaymoose

Reputation score

Weird. Redownloaded the game, it worked fine. Got past that part I was stuck at

jjkeys123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey has anyone else had this problem? I dont really understand what to do

Attachments

Devilbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

know this game is kinda old but is there a partial translation for this game? cause i was browsing the partial thread and found this post in there but....... no partial:( if there is can anyone show me the way?:)

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I remember there was a translation in zombie town gun sweeper (3rd of the series but not this one. There is a functional translation of what menu does what at the beginning of page 10.