What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ bibuya] [ ビブ屋] Haru-Uru: The Whore Quest of Yuna / ハルウル RE099406 RJ099406

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Haru Uru Baishun

It's near the second boss. A slime if memory serves me well. You need to talk to the dress shop owner Clarissa first. She will explain it all (sorry, I just couldn't resist.) After that, the way to the tailor next to the shop will open.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's near the second boss. A slime if memory serves me well. You need to talk to the dress shop owner Clarissa first. She will explain it all (sorry, I just couldn't resist.) After that, the way to the tailor next to the shop will open.
+rep simply for the fact that you know that show enough to even make a joke about it.

Blix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think my translation is farther along than this one, so that's neat.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

IS anyone still working on a translation? How is it coming along?

Come to think of it I haven't played this in a while. But i put to much time into it to not end up beating it. Well, for a game from dlsite anyway.

Valwinz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So what the latest on this what was the last translation ? i seem to have the 0.3 version wanted to know is there any after it ?

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hello people i have 3 questions to do.
1- i play the version 0.3 is half eng, there is a 0.4 full eng.
2- has a virgin trial or i have to go in brothel no matter what for the orb, has other option
3- where i search the raising fruit for erection medicine

sorry for the bad eng :D

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there any walkthrough for this game ? Its killing me to talk with everyone after every event .. bleh

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hello people i have 3 questions to do.
1- i play the version 0.3 is half eng, there is a 0.4 full eng.
2- has a virgin trial or i have to go in brothel no matter what for the orb, has other option
3- where i search the raising fruit for erection medicine

sorry for the bad eng :D
1 - There is a full english version? Link please!
2 - No virgin route unless you grind/cheat levels really high on first run. On new run after completing once, you can keep levels and achieve virgin run.
3 - not sure

Is there any walkthrough for this game ? Its killing me to talk with everyone after every event .. bleh
H-scene guide here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=377136&postcount=5364

End game sequence here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=377094&postcount=5342

Corrections / additions to End game sequence start here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21142&page=14

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1.04 doesn't even exist....

Lastest patch was 1.03 as you can see on

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the final
she win 2 demon and people gathered in the píer i dont know japonese kanji ...
what she do and where is going?

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

She goes for adventuring to the unknown by the ship.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the final
she win 2 demon and people gathered in the píer i dont know japonese kanji ...
what she do and where is going?
See my post on last page for links to End Game Sequence Guide and discussion of it.

Also for machine translation, try using Chiitrans2 - just search Google for it. Use AGTH key "/x/c".

Yossarian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is anybody still working on this? I remember reading /vg/ on 4chan and this game was getting a good amount of attention and there was seemed to be a good amount of interest from people there in translating this, but then others were like "nah somebody on ulmf has it don't worry" and so nobody did anything I think.

Harabec

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is anybody still working on this? I remember reading /vg/ on 4chan and this game was getting a good amount of attention and there was seemed to be a good amount of interest from people there in translating this, but then others were like "nah somebody on ulmf has it don't worry" and so nobody did anything I think.
I don't think anyone is at the moment. The last person who was hasn't said anything about the translation in awhile last I checked but maybe I'm wrong.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Are there no virgin endings in this one? there was one when I was translating this but she end up getting raped by two guys. What a disappointment.

Ugh, I don't know how to talk dirty.

Anyway this is the best I can do in two days. Translated: Most game choices, random dialogues, most of the ending. Thats all. Use it if you want. Tell me if theres any problem.

Replace your data folder with it

-J

Last edited:

jojo7action

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is save file to test which version of Haru Uru you have.

If you have version 1.0 then you will only have 4 save slots in save menu (in later versions it says page 1/10 on the top)

If you have version 1.1,1.2 or 1.3 then you will have 40 save slots.

If you have version 1.2 or 1.3 then when you load this save you will have in item menu, 7 pcs of item that reduces shame. If only number 7 shows and no text then you have earlier version.

If you have version 1.3 then when you add Cathy to your party (slave girl), she will be next to you when you load save, in skill menu Cathy will have some skill with 0/30 learned.

Hope it helps!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Hyio

Reputation score

Are there no virgin endings in this one? there was one when I was translating this but she end up getting raped by two guys. What a disappointment.

Ugh, I don't know how to talk dirty.

Anyway this is the best I can do in two days. Translated: Most game choices, random dialogues, most of the ending. Thats all. Use it if you want. Tell me if theres any problem.

Replace your data folder with it

-J
Reupload please. Link is no longer available.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

may i ask someone to upload ver 1.3 RAW ? :eek:

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi) anyone have "fix" for text scrolling? i mean like in 1 post.) or maybe full game with machine\normal translation)