What's new

RPG [ Osanagocoronokimini ] [ 幼心の君に ] The Demon's Kingdom -Girls from the dead world- / The Demon's Kingdom ~亡国の女達~ (RE114407) (RJ114407)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alikeliasn

Banned
Reputation score
DL site link - dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ114407.html

Include demo, i finish it, can't say game very interest, but not so bad, i liked battle concept.

And it's seems game not out in open web yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: The Demon's Kingdom ~亡国の女達~

always liked osanagokoro no kimi ni games, waiting for the link to download. thanks to let me know.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

so its sleeping girls and zombies again... this time less sleeping and more zombies. i think, it is the wrong direction ;)
i would like to see a more alive people theme.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, necrophilia isn't my thing as well. I have standards concerning what I rape!

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sleeping girls and zombies the same is no facial expression = cg more easy draw hehe = easy $

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There is a mode where instead of zombies, the girls are shown to be asleep.

Does anyone have a working download link/torrent. Everything I have found so far is fake or broken.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

People are still buying his shit? It sold 700+?

It's just fucking reskinning of his old games. And if you check his DLsite history its the SAME THING SINCE HIS INCEPTION ON DLSITE.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well I...I like the theme. I guess my tastes are a bit weird sometimes. Anyway, I'm not sure if drawing zombie girls is much more easier than normal girls. Maybe just some the kinds of eyes...

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is pretty fun. And undead chicks are kind of hot.

Manlyspork

Reputation score

Really wonder why people are putting up these fake links. Is it that much fun being a total ass on the internet.

Anyways anyone have any luck finding this yet?

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

People are still buying his shit? It sold 700+?

It's just fucking reskinning of his old games. And if you check his DLsite history its the SAME THING SINCE HIS INCEPTION ON DLSITE.
Not saying its good or bad (downloading the demo now) but sometimes supply follows demand.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

What the fuck do you do with the giant?

I killed him once but I still died.

xzios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Id like to see this game as well well from what i can get translation wise its zombies or sleeping girls and a couple other options from what i can tell yes hes re-skinning his old games but it looks like hes making better game play.

Ouro

Lurker
Reputation score

Not saying its good or bad (downloading the demo now) but sometimes supply follows demand.
Mmhmm. I personally can't stand those CODERED games. But he/she keeps making them and they seem to do alright.

Takoyaki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just finished the game. >_o holy crap it took a while to figure out the controls and all. There apparently is no level cap either as you can keep upping stats and spending money to up them as you go on @_@. Currently working on finishing the hardest difficulty

MindlessFire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really wonder why people are putting up these fake links. Is it that much fun being a total ass on the internet.

Anyways anyone have any luck finding this yet?
A lot sites post links to game as a way of making money especially the ones with a lot advertisements when a user clicks the link and also from storage sites when the software is downloaded. They also post fake games just to lure people into clicking the links. They get a cut whenever the link is gets clicked and whenever the software is downloaded.

Also may I also get a link for The Demon's Kingdom please?

Manlyspork

Reputation score

A lot sites post links to game as a way of making money especially the ones with a lot advertisements when a user clicks the link and also from storage sites when the software is downloaded. They also post fake games just to lure people into clicking the links. They get a cut whenever the link is gets clicked and whenever the software is downloaded.

Also may I also get a link for The Demon's Kingdom please?
Still kind of a douchebag thing to do.

Anyways does anyone even have links to the game? Saw a lot of posts asking for the link get deleted.

That said if anyone does have it, I'd certainly be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.