What's new

Trying to find a perticular hentai game

billanator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't remember the title of a game I played a year or two ago, all I can remember is the characters' description and what most of it was about.

The main character is a blonde female virgin knight or virgin princess knight and starts on a quest, made by a dragon, to save his (or her) egg from a pack of imps. Her bodyguard is a taller female knight with purple hair.

The game is real time and the map progression (going from place to place) is similar in style as Princess Sacrifice. I remember that it wasn't finished, up to a point where you are on a ship and it was attacked, I just can't remember the name of the game.

Thanks in advance.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Trying to find a perticular hentai game

I can't remember the title of a game I played a year or two ago, all I can remember is the characters' description and what most of it was about.

The main character is a blonde female virgin knight or virgin princess knight and starts on a quest, made by a dragon, to save his (or her) egg from a pack of imps. Her bodyguard is a taller female knight with purple hair.

The game is real time and the map progression (going from place to place) is similar in style as Princess Sacrifice. I remember that it wasn't finished, up to a point where you are on a ship and it was attacked, I just can't remember the name of the game.

Thanks in advance.

You're thinking about "Dungeon and Prisoners"
=> http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=22146
and it's still unfinished

PS : there a thread for all question related to searching hentai work
( http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=131 )

OP
billanator

billanator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Trying to find a perticular hentai game

Exactly what I was looking for, thank you very much! :D Been looking for a week, just couldn't remember the title to save my life. :eek: