What's new

RPG [ダイジョビ研究所] -堕ちモノRPG- 聖騎士ルヴィリアス / Phantom of Naco's magic and purity (RJ126642)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New ARPG by the same circle that made:

Demo is currently available on dmm:
Circle blog:

Game is out on DMM.

(Also Huray my first thread!)

From the boss: Please do not share or ask for pirated copies of this game or the thread will have to be locked.

Last edited by a moderator:

margarino1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Phantom of Naco's magic and purity

According to his latest blog post it is scheduled for release in August 4th, glad to see it coming so soon.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

so what is this? game over rape? town events? corruption? all of those?

Crowsnight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tags say: School, milking, Golden Shower, Bukkake, Outdoor, Super Heroine, and cross section. Looking at the preview I'd say its most likely town events and corruption at least, probably all three tbh.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

tryin the trial, no H-scene till end lol

lffs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Praise the huuuge inflation, ahegao, milking, and impregnation!

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't really dig the artstyle, but the game itself looks interesting enough.

margarino1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game is out on DMM, will be released 2 weeks late on DLSite.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

Probably won't be out on a public link until DLSite happens then. Also, still not had a proper answer as to what this game actually is :confused:

I guess its a standard RPG with fancy graphics non-combat-h combat? And immense ahegao+inflation judging by the pictures.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Probably won't be out on a public link until DLSite happens then. Also, still not had a proper answer as to what this game actually is :confused:

I guess its a standard RPG with fancy graphics non-combat-h combat? And immense ahegao+inflation judging by the pictures.
well, i just can say, the battle system is kinda RPG-action, u can move around when battle and switch around with 2nd char
for h-combat idont think its have any.. (i even dont see any h-scene in the trial lol)

ac124

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I dunno about the demo but there's plenty of scenes later on in the game. The first one is when you lose to the boss of the second dungeon and after that the scenes slowly start snowballing. My recommendation for anyone who wants to play the game is to set the difficulty to easy at the beginning, trust me. It can get a bit grindy

Regress

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any public link as far as I'm aware of gets taken down quickly by DMCA.
Bought it. PM for link if interested.

Regress

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If a battle has h-scene, it'll say so in the upper left corner of the screen. Trial has all h-scenes taken out.

ac124

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't and won't stop you or anyone else from sharing but I do wish you will atleast wait until their dlsite release. They already complained many times in the past about piracy so if you enjoy their stuff and don't want them to be discouraged from making more games in future...

Regress

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't and won't stop you or anyone else from sharing but I do wish you will atleast wait until their dlsite release. They already complained many times in the past about piracy so if you enjoy their stuff and don't want them to be discouraged from making more games in future...
Personally, I don't see much point to it but I'll go ahead and respect their wishes and stop sharing. Can't say much for others though.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, I tried starting the demo, but right at the beginning, it messes up the path for a sound effect and crashes. Does anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong?

ac124

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Personally, I don't see much point to it but I'll go ahead and respect their wishes and stop sharing. Can't say much for others though.
Thanks. It's one thing if someone is uploading the game because all they cared about was making money off of downloads from filesharing sites since those people don't care about the devs but you obviously wasn't trying to make cheap money.

ac124

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, I tried starting the demo, but right at the beginning, it messes up the path for a sound effect and crashes. Does anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong?
Your file path is probably too long

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No group wants their stuff to be pirated so might as well stop sharing in general while you're at it. This group seems to do a hell of a lot better than most other groups so I'll save my sympathies for those other groups first.

Regress

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To everyone who keeps on messaging me for the link. Wait for the dlsite release and I'll start sending out links again since its practically guaranteed to be pirated then. Until then, I'm not sending out links.

No group wants their stuff to be pirated so might as well stop sharing in general while you're at it. This group seems to do a hell of a lot better than most other groups so I'll save my sympathies for those other groups first.
I will not get into the philosophy of pirating but I will say that I like companies like CD Projekt Red's way of handling piracy instead of the usual go to method that many other companies take.

Status
Not open for further replies.