What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

魔女は復讐の夜に
Night of Revenge

Summary

From D-Lis, maker of Bullet Requiem back in 2015, comes a new action-sidescroller.
Gameplay is heavily inspired by the likes of Dark Souls and Bloodborne - Stamina management, heavy hits and timing your dodges and jumps.
You'll be navigating each level and fighting enemies and bosses along the way, with some light puzzle-solving elements (eg. pushing an explosive barrel next to a destructible wall). Some levels feature other girls that you'll be able to rescue once it's implemented,

Content

Clothing Destruction
Combat Rape
Game Over Rape
Yuri
Monsters
Slimes
Tentacles
Guro

Controls

WASD - Move
Space - Jump (Hold W to grab ledges)
F - Dash
Mouse1 - Attack
Mouse2 - Block
Scroll Wheel - Cast Spell (Combine with WASD with multiple equipped)
Q - Health Potion
E - Mana Potion
I - Inventory
move FOV around - Arrow keys
Parry - block+UP key, default to right click+W
Spell cast cancel - block+DOWN key, default to right click+S
and the R key is to swap between mana and health potions, not just to use mana potion
ESC+Enter - Self destruct
Warning: Avoid use of the mouse in menus, this can glitch the game. Use WASD, E (Ok) and Space (Cancel) instead.

Links

Download

Credits to Tewi for sharing

Full gallery:
Put the full gallery file in the OtherConfigData folder

Old Versions

Special thanks to Tewi for providing these links over the years!
*v0.54 was the last version before the full release
*not all versions have been archived
*all old versions are uncensored

Version
Release Date
Link
0.54​
September 21, 2021​
0.34​
January 28, 2020​
0.32​
November 29, 2019​
0.31​
October 31, 2019​
0.29​
August 31, 2019​
0.28​
July 31, 2019​
0.27​
June 30, 2019​
0.26​
May 31, 2019​
0.25​
April 30, 2019​
0.24​
March 31, 2019​
0.23​
February 28, 2019​
0.22​
January 31, 2019​
0.21​
December 31, 2018​
0.20​
November 30, 2018​
0.19​
October 31, 2018​
0.18​
September 30, 2018​
0.17​
August 31, 2018​
0.11​
Feburary 2018​

Broke The Menu

Menu Machine Broke.png

Media

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [D-lis] 魔女は復讐の夜に

Look nice.
Loved Bullet requiem.
And there standing pic for 3 girls on the blog.

Another game that will make us wait for too long, whatever the the actual time we wait...

D-D

Reputation score

Lol makes me think of Bloodstained.

fapmcfap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The boxes, health/mana/hp bars, and overall aesthetic makes me think of a 2D hentai Bloodborne.
Fuck yeah.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Love this guy's last work. I'd sub the moment I see a playable demo

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So we're finally making the thread? He's been working on it for a while. What we know:
It is a metroidvania
It has multiple equippable weapons
It has status effects that affect the character portrait, like dizziness and various forms of arousal
It has costumes (he switched engines somewhere around the end of 2016, so he made a new outfit for her, but kept the old one as a bonus costume. The outfit from Bullet Requiem is also in)
It has had many mentions of a pregnancy system
It has a corruption system
It has menus that became heavily influenced by Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 as they came out
I may have gotten him to add in a 2B outfit in my discussion with him, blindfold and everything

Here's some screenshots he's posted across twitter and his website.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So we're finally making the thread? He's been working on it for a while. What we know:
It is a metroidvania
It has multiple equippable weapons
It has status effects that affect the character portrait, like dizziness and various forms of arousal
It has costumes (he switched engines somewhere around the end of 2016, so he made a new outfit for her, but kept the old one as a bonus costume. The outfit from Bullet Requiem is also in)
It has had many mentions of a pregnancy system
It has a corruption system
It has menus that became heavily influenced by Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 as they came out
I may have gotten him to add in a 2B outfit in my discussion with him, blindfold and everything

Here's some screenshots he's posted across twitter and his website.

What i wonder from that image is if that leads to a game over rape. or if its combat rape. If it turns out to be combat rape Im hyped even more for this.

OP
A

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking at the enty, i'm not sure if there is a demo out

Also here's some earlier images from their twitter:

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What i wonder from that image is if that leads to a game over rape. or if its combat rape. If it turns out to be combat rape Im hyped even more for this.
It's combat rape. The game over rape is always a large animated CG. The slime one is animated and online, or at least the first fourth is. In Bullet Requiem, the combat rape was in fourths: slow, fast, cumming, and post-sex. But now there's also lead-in animations, and her getting grabbed by a slime, dragged in, and then popping back out is apparently just the start.

Here's some links for that.

The slime draped on her face and her bursting out are what make it, really.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Seems you need to sign up for the enty, think anyone could post the demo over here for us to try?

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay I downloaded it and currently only version .01 is out. I'll just say this right now I WILL NOT SHARE THIS. I don't want to put a target on myself or whatever. But that being said you all are not missing out on anything. Everything the scenes that are currently in the game you can see on his twitter. No game over scenes because you can't even die yet.

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The character herself looks a lot like in Dynasty Warriors with different colored eyes and slightly longer hair. I dig it.

Would be pretty cool if he added dual trishula, if he actually did draw any inspiration from her design.

Just gonna have to make a mental bookmark for this when it gets released in a year. (Wild guess)

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Okay I downloaded it and currently only version .01 is out. I'll just say this right now I WILL NOT SHARE THIS. I don't want to put a target on myself or whatever. But that being said you all are not missing out on anything. Everything the scenes that are currently in the game you can see on his twitter. No game over scenes because you can't even die yet.
Hm, doesn't sound like there's as much content as expected considering how long this has been in production. Bullet Requiem had pretty good gameplay though so I guess the focus is on that for now.

Perhaps you could try contacting the dev through enty to consider setting up a Patreon for overseas fans. Unless they already mentioned a reason that they don't want to.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hm, doesn't sound like there's as much content as expected considering how long this has been in production. Bullet Requiem had pretty good gameplay though so I guess the focus is on that for now.

Perhaps you could try contacting the dev through enty to consider setting up a Patreon for overseas fans. Unless they already mentioned a reason that they don't want to.
Yea I honestly expected a bit more so depending on what happens in the next month I might wait on resubbing for a bit. As for why he doesn't do a patreon, he really doesn't need to. I could easily sub to enty and I assume anyone else could as well. I guess the only reason he would do it is to have a separate group for his English speaking group but honestly he could also just add bits of English to his posts.

Bryanis

Reputation score

When I see the menu with all the equipment, I'm starting to wish for an English interface for the english dl site version (ok, I'm daydreaming....).

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

D-lis art style is unbelievably hot.. I'm so glad that it's animated in both sprite and CG. I hope the CG isn't as dirty this time around. (Like the pig-man CG in Bullet Requiem, the girl was showered in cum).

Last edited:

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
-NONE-

:eek:Totalling going to pin this post to instant notice alert:eek:
Game looks good to can not wait for a solid release on it.:cool:

unholynur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New post on the dev's twitter. Seems to be about the animation process in regards to Inverse Kinematics.

Looks awesome, especially right at the end there. Pretty sure that's the climax animation. :rolleyes:

Jokes aside though, that pose looks great. The more i see, the more excited i get for this game. To this day Bullet Requiem is one of my favorites. Can't wait for more.