What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Azurezero] Damsel Quest 3 (RE196208)

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've sent the version v1.0 out to patrons now.
And the game is on sale

I'll be sending it off to dlsite soon. I already censored it but it's usually best to wait when you're me.

The game can be bought together with all my rpgs for 20usd

This is my biggest game to date. with the demo spanning 2 hours and it alone contains more content than any of my other games.
With this in mind, I hope you guys don't mind the 10usd price...it was gonna be 8 but people told me it should be more

DLSITE LINK

As some of you already know, for the past 12 days i've been in a rush to get all the images i needed drawn for this new project of mine. and as of today I finally have my demo made

For some time now I've wanted to make a game like defender of public morals asagi, a game I thoroughly enjoyed. After finding a script I could actually use for a similar look in battle without having to use rpgmaker xp I began work on this.

Story
Princess Ren, Emi, and Kiri set out to break the curse on Emi, which left her as a horny foxgirl after the previous game. On their quest they'll be dragged into all sorts of fun trouble with the idea that they may discover a way to break the curse. I have a few good ideas for the endgame quest but thats a long way off, I might think of something even better before then

Gameplay
Like Asagi, this game features combat rape, with the girls getting grappled at 0mp and captured at 0hp, with you having to rescue them afterwards.
but unlike Asagi, My story is not going to be bound to one location, after an introductory quest (see the demo) the party reaches Bouken City, the hub of the game where they can search around for information.

I don't have the city made yet but I plan on having this be where you pick up new leads and quests to lead you into new scenarios, this means I can easily add more content as time goes by. I want to spend a long time on this so I hope that you guys like and support the project.

So far I've tried to write it so you didn't need to play the previous games

Features

4-5 hours of gameplay spanning across 3 different routes.

59 base H cg

Several fun erotic minigames to enjoy. (and slot machines)

notes

pics

If you'd like to support this game you can do so by pledging to , Ideally I'd like to still be adding new quests and content to this a year from now.

further into development I'll be adding guest party members but for now I want to focus on their being a large amount of content for the main characters.

Quest Ideas
  • The party are lured into a trap with misinformation, slavers dungeon.
  • A secret cabal of magicians are kidnapping people for their rituals, mind control content, hidden under the library in bouken city
  • something something yuri content dark side

I'm actually rather shocked at how much drawing I got done, I got them finished a lot sooner than I expected.

Current list of content

plants
Ren captured scene
emi captured scene
kiri boss intro
boss game over
kiri captured scene (if she gets captured after being freed from the boss)

mine quest
Slavers kiri and emi captured scene
slavers ren captured scene
boss game over

Church Quest
Naughty Nuns
Kiri, ren, and emi captured scenes (they all get one this time)
boss game over

1st bounty hunter quest (bondage mechanic properly reintroduced as a pokemon style low health higher chance thing)

version 4
mage guild quest
new bondage poses (pillory) in battle
3 new capture scenes
boss game over

???? quest
slave arena quest
3 bondage battle portraits
game over

mountain pass quest (unlocked after rank up)
slime quest
captured by slimes battle pics
3 captured scenes
pregnancy game over

post your feedback and quest ideas below.

Changelog

V1.001
-Removed reinitialise characters sparkle
- fixed bug in elkia ruin where if you lose characters in the boss fight you can't leave the room.
- fixed bug where losing to the 2nd final boss doesnt play whole scene
- grammar fixes (is binded to is bound)
-Poison status leaves after fights.
-removed global file that had the 3 endings won already

Last edited:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Damsel Quest 3 (in development now/early demo done)

Wow, looks like a good amount of art assets developed already!

Are you doing anything to move away from a generic RPG formula with the grinding and "go to town, talk to everyone" kind of gameplay?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, looks like a good amount of art assets developed already!

Are you doing anything to move away from a generic RPG formula with the grinding and "go to town, talk to everyone" kind of gameplay?
ive never made a game like that so i dont really know...hmm...im more likely to go for the one where you do stuff to unlock more quests or content...if i can find a good reason for the girls to dance in a strip club i will (optionally)...

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

more bondage like asagi = instant buy for like everyone
can't wait to see more :D

also, you just put by mistake, your windows icons on the screenshot.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

more bondage like asagi = instant buy for like everyone
can't wait to see more :D

also, you just put by mistake, your windows icons on the screenshot.
dunno why that happened cause i just clicked gyazo like usual, either way, i wanted to show off the number of pics i did... i worked hard, it was tough...

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

dunno why that happened cause i just clicked gyazo like usual, either way, i wanted to show off the number of pics i did... i worked hard, it was tough...
hey, never said anything about you slacking or else!
i think everyone here agrees that is some amazing work right there. ^^

gonna try the demo right now and leave you some impressions.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey, never said anything about you slacking or else!
i think everyone here agrees that is some amazing work right there. ^^

gonna try the demo right now and leave you some impressions.
THANKS!! it's not that i normally slack, its just usually i need more breaks, but this entire time breaks weren't doing anything for me, felt unrested the entire time...

Now what to do next... design the city is a must but i also need to decide what the first story quest should be from the guild... since they're visiting the library first i could go for the cabal quest but since i could do anything...hmmm

I'll poll it probably, but i need a few more ideas

also, this wont be the final demo released to the public. I still need a title screen and to show what the games actually like once the main bit starts

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ok finished:
random impressions:
  • the vibe from asagi IS there and i like it very much.
  • loved the art
  • dialogues are cool and the story is ok.
  • combat is fun and engaging.
  • thanks for adding the outfits at the end, they were nice to see!

suggestions:
  • maybe the boss got too much HP? once you get used to her spores cooldown, you are pretty safe from losing.
  • you should put an alert message, about the capture mechanic on party members, when entering the forest: i got confused myself until i started searching for my captured party member and that was just because i was thinking about asagi.
  • Also, visual notice on the actual status of the party member like Bound, raped, captured and so on, could help a lot the player.
  • when the game will be in a good state, i would suggest you to make an arena only mode so people can replay the combat, without doing again the game or remembering the right save to encount that mob.

my personal things i would like to see, but these are only my desires, nothing more. :D
  • i loved asagi because of the heavy bondage setup the game will prompt you and how the girls would be captured, and getting different scenes when progressing the game, was a blast!
  • debilitating/debuffing enemies, like the ones in asagi o desperada are the most annoing/fun thing you can have on these type of games, when they steal your items/break your clothes/paralyze you with ropes or so.
  • more bondage stuff on the combat rape art, when the right foe is encountered, because i just love heavy bondage themed art... so i'm a "little" biased on that. :D

to keep it short: keep up the good work, you are definitively on the right tracks.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

:3 I'm definitely considering bringing in the tying up and stripping enemies from my other rpgs but this would mean each new female enemy would require 4 times as much work, so i hope people understand when it happens :3

just tried drawing a title screen but it didnt turn out good...guess im in need of a little break... feel quite hot in the face too

I also need to put in the scenes you get when trying to do a boss without the full party...those instant loss scenarios were fun

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What Can I say... Bravo! and keep up the good work :)

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Damsel Quest 3 huh. Am I gonna be terribly lost on having not played the previous 2 or will I be mostly fine?

Also nice to see this project making some progress, I'll check out the demo in a bit.

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damsel Quest 3 huh. Am I gonna be terribly lost on having not played the previous 2 or will I be mostly fine?

Also nice to see this project making some progress, I'll check out the demo in a bit.
there's a little exposition but you dont need to have played them...either way there'll be a bundle of all 3 when it is done (hopefully a year from now)

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

there's a little exposition but you dont need to have played them...either way there'll be a bundle of all 3 when it is done (hopefully a year from now)
Gotcha, the bundle sounds like a good idea.

-Edit-
Played the demo and it was great! Seriously it was very nice, especially for it only being an early demo! You definitely have my attention.

Btw those 3 who were fighting the giant monster in the world map. Are they who I think they are or are they just placeholders.

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Btw those 3 who were fighting the giant monster in the world map. Are they who I think they are or are they just placeholders.
They're who you think they are but unless one of our girls ends up on her own during a quest its unlikely we'll get to fight with all of them.
Malice is most likely to be a guest since she's a dedicated mage, she's the easiest to give skills unique to what we have already.
that would make a good quest though, malice teams up with ren's party because kana and iris got captured. though i suppose the party would need a good reputation to be hired for it, if i don't just go for you're in that dungeon and you run into her in a bind.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I see, I was just checking.
Malice does make the most sense for the sake of difference in terms of what you already have. Though I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't interested in seeing Kana in a actual battle, but Malice does make the most logical sense I agree.

Though I suppose its probably still too early to even talk about guest appearances anyhow. With that I'll leave you to it and wish you luck.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see, I was just checking.
Malice does make the most sense for the sake of difference in terms of what you already have. Though I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't interested in seeing Kana in a actual battle, but Malice does make the most logical sense I agree.

Though I suppose its probably still too early to even talk about guest appearances anyhow. With that I'll leave you to it and wish you luck.
ultimately i could add all 3, but since we have a party of 3 main characters, one at a time would be likely, but it would be nice to see both trio's...I have a feeling malice's party is actually a lot stronger than ren's...
that kinda makes me want to introduce them in a 3v3 setting... be great to have them wipe the floor with you

ahh...people who didn't like witch dungeon lab probably arent interested in this

Last edited:

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nice start! Quite a good initial demo, mechanics and theme work well together.
Let's get into feedback...

Bugs/nits:
* KO'ed allies can still have items used on them in the menu, which is confusing - should they be removed from the party entirely until retrieved?
* The "I must rescue Emi first" barrier in the forest breaks if your teammates get defeated in the outermost forest screens: It sends you back the way you came, which is towards outside, so you can't reach the rescue point (unless I missed a second one).
* Balance: Enemies with healing abilities should have less HP than normal enemies. Right now it can get frustrating if the healing plant keeps healing itself and you can't outdamage its heal. Maybe have 1 weak trash enemy, 1 fragile healer, and 1 strong regular enemy, or something?
* The vendor/restore NPC should also restore clothing, perhaps?
* The path from died-in-forest restore point to rescuing first teammate has a couple of 3-enemy encounters, which are basically impossible for a low-level single character. Consider making these encounters have 1-2 enemies or add more alternate paths to walk around encounters.
* The target selection for items/spells on allies is nonintuitive: You need to switch targets with left/right arrow, but there's no UI indication of this. Perhaps add an arrow hovering over the targeted ally, or change target switching to up/down, which would be more intuitive with the UI as-is.
* The dialog makes fairly heavy use of pauses, which gets frustrating if you're trying to skip ahead through a cutscene you've seen before, because you can skip dialog quickly by "Z/X" spamming, except for the pauses. Possible improvements:
- Use fewer pauses, put them only where really necessary for pacing.
- Replace mid-dialog pauses with mid-dialog press-space-to-continues (does RPGmaker even support this?)
- Add a text-skip key that also reduces the length of pauses (the second part may again be impossible in RPGmaker, dunno)
- Design boss encounters such that you never have >10s of dialog immediately before the fight, instead have most dialog upon entering the area, give player opportunity to save/use health items, then have only a few "enough talk, fight now" lines when you actually walk into the boss fight trigger

Suggestions/ideas:
(Some of these taken from , though to be fair they tend to heavily customize combat engines - I tried to list the simpler-to-implement ones)
* If possible, make the "Assist" ability initially target the first sexed ally rather than the leftmost ally.
* I found the armor damage mechanic a bit odd: Enemies instantly stripping on sexing makes it relatively pointless to repair armor. Perhaps the status chain should be: 0mp -> downed (can't act, 100% chance to be hit by sex attacks), sex attacked if downed+clothed: -> stripped, sex attacked if downed+stripped: -> sexing. Might give more awesome "near save" events.
* On a related note, it feels odd that enemies' "default" attack targets HP directly. Perhaps swap the role of HP/MP so enemies target "resource until down" mostly first, while special sex attacks target "resource until captured" directly?
* The "plant blowjob" visual doesn't quite fit: The cum and nothing-actually-in-mouth suggests the blowjob is already over, not going on. Put something in that mouth?
* Possible enemy family: Ghost - ignores clothing, fucking=charmed, dead=possessed. Special: Confusion/hypnosis
* Possible enemy family: Robots/mechs - lots of grabs/devices, many possibilities for dead statuses (milked, fucking machine, vibes everywhere, ...)
* Possible enemy family: Spiders - bound/pregnancy
* Possible boss: Raging demon - does heavy damage and summons helpers normally, unless a character is down: then it focuses only on sexing them. Requires making one character "sacrificial tank", perhaps with a suicide item/ability?
* Possible effect: Lactating - allows HP drain by enemies. If you can't do "enemies can use attack X if player has status Y", perhaps a light heal on all enemies at end of turn while this is active?
* Possible effect: Breast expansion - increases sensitivity, destroys upper armor when applied
* Possible effect: Egged/pregnancy - deals high sex damage when it "explodes" after 4 turns if not removed
* Possible effect: Vibe-up-the-pussy - deals sex damage every turn, can be removed by assist
* Possible effect: Cumshot-to-the-face - blinded (reduce hit chance), applied frequently but easily removed by "wipe face" ability (which a character gets while affected, which takes their turn but no resources)
* Possible effect: Bound - decreases agility / initiative
* Possible effect: Horny - 20% each turn to masturbate instead of doing the assigned action
* Possible effect: Shamed - deals sex damage at end of turn if naked (might need to be an "aura" that's always generated by a certain enemy, otherwise it would be too insignificant)
* Possible effect: Tentacle-down-the-throat - silenced, can't use special abilities but can attack normally
* Possible effect: Disarmed - can't attack but can use non-melee special abilities
* Possible effect: Futa'ed - explodes for massive sex damage after receiving 3 sex attacks, may be targeted by additional attacks. In japanese tradition, applied by mushroom enemies, but for westerners plain magic might do?
* Possible effect: Peeing/lost bladder control - greatly reduces attack power, deals light sex damage every turn
* Possible effect: worm-up-the-butt - reduces magic power, periodic sex damage
* Possible effect: Slimed - clothing/sex damage every turn?
* Possible effect: Swarmed - does nothing initially, but stacks if reapplied - kills instantly at 5 stacks

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

answers in bold

Nice start! Quite a good initial demo, mechanics and theme work well together.
Let's get into feedback...

Suggestions/ideas:

* If possible, make the "Assist" ability initially target the first sexed ally rather than the leftmost ally.
Fucked characters are not considered dead, rpgmaker can only be set to target allies, enemies, or dead allies
* I found the armor damage mechanic a bit odd: Enemies instantly stripping on sexing makes it relatively pointless to repair armor. Perhaps the status chain should be: 0mp -> downed (can't act, 100% chance to be hit by sex attacks), sex attacked if downed+clothed: -> stripped, sex attacked if downed+stripped: -> sexing. Might give more awesome "near save" events.
I can remove getting fucked as double armor break but it should still apply for captured, should i consider adding the victim charms? which act as auto life for captures if equipped? I'm not sure how asagi did it but i can always shove it in troup group events
* On a related note, it feels odd that enemies' "default" attack targets HP directly. Perhaps swap the role of HP/MP so enemies target "resource until down" mostly first, while special sex attacks target "resource until captured" directly?
* The "plant blowjob" visual doesn't quite fit: The cum and nothing-actually-in-mouth suggests the blowjob is already over, not going on. Put something in that mouth?
that's a simple enough change
* Possible enemy family: Ghost - ignores clothing, fucking=charmed, dead=possessed. Special: Confusion/hypnosis
While it's a good idea, armor break is a status lowering resistance to sex attacks, its not something i can just add as ignore defense
* Possible enemy family: Robots/mechs - lots of grabs/devices, many possibilities for dead statuses (milked, fucking machine, vibes everywhere, ...)
I'm a big fan of these
* Possible enemy family: Spiders - bound/pregnancy
i like this too but it didnt turn out well last time i tried to draw it
[/SPOILER]

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ultimately i could add all 3, but since we have a party of 3 main characters, one at a time would be likely, but it would be nice to see both trio's...I have a feeling malice's party is actually a lot stronger than ren's...
that kinda makes me want to introduce them in a 3v3 setting... be great to have them wipe the floor with you

ahh...people who didn't like witch dungeon lab probably arent interested in this
On the subject of Malice, just how powerful are we talking? In Witch Lab shes definitely implied to be very powerful, but I wonder if part of the reason was just cause Kana was unarmed in that game.
Like say on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being overpowered status. How powerful is she in general?

Honestly I think the people who didn't like Witch Lab probably didn't dislike it because of the characters, but just cause they don't typically like that style of game or perhaps some other reason. I don't think they would mind seeing the characters again in a different setting. Thats just my two cents.