What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Moonblack] Rape Quest

Reputation score

new Rape Quest Update, can't find another thread about rape quest so decided to start another one

Edit: that was virsion 0.0.7, 0.0.8 can be found at

Last edited by a moderator:

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Rape Quest

It has potential but there is very little to do in the game as of now.

OP
startreknerd11011011
Reputation score

It has potential but there is very little to do in the game as of now.
well on the list of fuckable things, there are:

hypno (pokemon)
the ork horde
a zombie
a horse
the guy in the hotel

you can also get her milked

granted this is only 5 things, but it hasn't even been in making for as long as other games. but i can tell, it's going to be as good as (if not better than) Violated Heroine when it is done.

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I didn't find a zombie or a hypno, where are they?

Theprivate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well i found the hypna at random just outside the castle as well as orcs an slaves but i don't now how 2 fuck the zombie,horse and the guy at the tavern

well apperently the girl is 2 good 2 do such things :p

pervomano

Lurker
Reputation score

well on the list of fuckable things, there are:

hypno (pokemon)
the ork horde
a zombie
a horse
the guy in the hotel

you can also get her milked

granted this is only 5 things, but it hasn't even been in making for as long as other games. but i can tell, it's going to be as good as (if not better than) Violated Heroine when it is done.
hypno (pokemon) = pretty much anywhere on world map. Better chances of them when you get away from the ork city [Not Game Over]

the ork horde = Get KO'ed at ork gates or ork with multiple slaves (idk about just 1 slave) [Game Over]

Ork's Slave = Get KO'ed by a single ork soldier [Game Over]

a zombie = I assume he means tentacle rape from a weird ghost. In the North part of town there is a castle looking Mansion, a woman is blocking it. Agree to help her find vini, enter, go all the way to the back, turn right, press z or x on the pentagram thing. Go up, talk to the ghost/zombie thing. Lose the battle. [Not Game Over]

a horse = Head East when in the city, lower double door building, talk to the guy in the center
the guy in the hotel = At the Inn, in the Right Room.
you can also get her milked = Head East when in the city, top building with a single door above the horse stable, talk to the stationary worker.

These 3 you need to go the Center of the City, just to the left of the Merchant, you'll see 2 stationary Butterflys by the water-fountain. I notice no difference between 500 and 900 for "Horny" and perverted.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i think thats more of a mutation, or a tentacle alien.....
which is awesome @_@

IBox

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm guessing I can't level up and murder everything can I?
Both Hypno and Orc Slave give me nothing but money. and 1 item.
and Orc Soldier

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

can't seem to get through rapidshare's pile of adverts in order to download this, can anyone else rehost please?

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

a good potential but it can be better

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

srry my english is a little bit poor.... how i can make she work like a cow?? or for the horses because it tells me she is an eroin etc..

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I am a little lost as well. How exactly do we proceed in this game? I can kill a few hyno, but can't seem to do anything else?

edit: Stumbled upon the butterflies by chance. Now i know what to do :D

Last edited:

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The game seems to be broken.
My character is constantly moving "up".
I can't stop it.

What should I do?

slimeSupreme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

a zombie = I assume he means tentacle rape from a weird ghost. In the North part of town there is a castle looking Mansion, a woman is blocking it. Agree to help her find vini, enter, go all the way to the back, turn right, press z or x on the pentagram thing. Go up, talk to the ghost/zombie thing. Lose the battle. [Not Game Over]
Can't get up there. I've done everything else possible, gotten new stuff and multiple milkings rapes etc, walked around the mansion trying to click on everything. But I just can't get past the pentagram.

These 3 you need to go the Center of the City, just to the left of the Merchant, you'll see 2 stationary Butterflys by the water-fountain. I notice no difference between 500 and 900 for "Horny" and perverted.
You only mentioned two things, and that does nothing. Put 500/900 and 900/500 but nothing happens. Is that supposed to do something?

OP
startreknerd11011011
Reputation score

Can't get up there. I've done everything else possible, gotten new stuff and multiple milkings rapes etc, walked around the mansion trying to click on everything. But I just can't get past the pentagram.
you have to climb the vines on the outside of the mansion, then get what is in the chest, you can then de-activate the magic circle by using the action button with it.

slimeSupreme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you have to climb the vines on the outside of the mansion, then get what is in the chest, you can then de-activate the magic circle by using the action button with it.
Excellent, thanks! Was kinda interesting that you actually got different dialogue and even 2 different pictures + an ending if you lose and get back to the monster 3 times in a row.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

uploaded one so far

two now for the last one cross me fingers and hope i ain't got to system restore again damn it hellmoo i hate it now it caused my system to shut down and no net capability sry for the rant

and finally last upload
edit sry my pc crashed again last night so had to bash it to unconsiousness i'll upload the other ones today

Last edited:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

gettin a 'could not find RGSS202E.dll' error. was that part of the rest of the extraction?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Forgive me for being stupid, but what's this thing about rapidshare? OP's link is to mediafire.