What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

correct me if im wrong but during 1.5 drop events isnt h rather then x the best for gold ?

Last edited:

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

N is always the best for gold. Whether you have buffs or not, gold get units or not, gold increasing units or not or a 1.5 event or not.
Well, if you use SC at least. On natural regeneration a combination of N and X is best, since you don't "waste" charisma (once again indepentant on buffs etc.)

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've been only getting 3 or 2 gold on N all day. Even on Nutaku where I have Amanda and 1.5x event.

Fayne

Reputation score

That's because N has 61 % drop chance on 1.5 events, which results in an average of three golden armors per run. Still better than X or H.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There is also the difference in gold earned from mission completion. On DMM Gold armor N you get 9000 G, while on Nutaku it's only 3000 G; conversely, on X both versions give 15000 G.

So it is absolutely a no brainer to always do N during 1.5 X week on DMM, while slightly more debatable on Nutaku. It's still good, but just not as good as on DMM.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Still, On DMM i still need plat armours to level shit as well and H is too hard for me right now so i just do X, on nutaku i just do X cuz i can AFK it easily. - Just gotta pop sybilla, Prince and Marr, then Nanaly and use her ability and do other shit.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

After playing on DMM for a while the real issue will become having TOO MUCH plat armors and not enough spirits to go with them. This is not the case for brand new players but everybody eventually gets to this point.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

After playing on DMM for a while the real issue will become having TOO MUCH plat armors and not enough spirits to go with them. This is not the case for brand new players but everybody eventually gets to this point.
Already there, need them black spirits to level my Rinne. Lol. Still need to horde tin cans for when i do get spirits tho lel

Also, tin can excess? just use more tincans to replace spirits.

Fayne

Reputation score

Already using two cans and two fairies -> Still can't get below ~140.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Probably if you're Blackless-Platless or have few of them
Even tho I'm playing GBF nowadays and did not log in to Aigis too much
I only have 70-80 Tincan or so , becoz I AW 2-3 unit per month whether I use them or not~
Used to AW 5-7 unit per month back when I donating to the shrine - meh....

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Rina's onesan are the goblin princess. They'd get mad at her being saved by the prince.

iYuzuru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone here knows if someone archived Aigis' icons on dmm app?
like the ones currently being Lapis

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Rip when you are doing laby of evil and u just started but u cant use human units so all your good units are Chydis and Bashira. Reep.

Oh well.

We will see how far we go, but anyway, Should i use the instaskillmax spirit on Sybilla or Rinne (Rinnes 2/5 but i really want her to get SAW)? or another unit, such as Katie or Bashira?

My katies 2AW mincost but no skill ups bc just started like a little over a week ago, i think.

Katies my only awakened unit, Btw. Fucking gold exp spirits, man. Plus that orb mission was easy enough with a bunch of shit units, LOL.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The Evil Maze is essentially a never ending Gold Rush type event. No need to fret or kill yourself for unable to 3-star a particular map, just try again with a stronger team when it returns in 6-8 weeks. All of the previous maps will still be there as it only has a one time completion drop like story maps.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The Evil Maze is essentially a never ending Gold Rush type event. No need to fret or kill yourself for unable to 3-star a particular map, just try again with a stronger team when it returns in 6-8 weeks. All of the previous maps will still be there as it only has a one time completion drop like story maps.
Yeah, didn't really try too hard - I got the completion bonus of non-humans, but the token one is the end i think. I have a bunch i have not 3 starred, but hey. More interested in what unit to maxskill then AW and the completion bonus. Theres still the un-released missions, though. Welp, time to get a good token unit i guess. wew

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

my blacks mostly carry me through most content but i know im just being reliant on them and will get blindsided by some nonsense at some point and would like to be as prepared as possible
anyone mind helping me out to spot an area im lacking in as i think im covered mostly but im likely missing something its most likely silvers at this point but i want to make sure im safe to focus out and 50cc one of each silver before spending a ton of silvers to do so and not have enough for other things

ive got all my units gold to black below i appreciate any help and advice
in advance of whos on my short list as of now
claire and or spica aw2 velty aw bestia aw waltz aw and rinne aw2 whenever i get my hands on a healer
longer list includes units like eterna the black dragon shamen

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^
No AW Male?
Pfffttt......
BLASPHEMY!!!!!!

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i do have most gold males just there put away for space reasons only cyrus is even cc though but yes i do need males at some point sadly

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It just occured to me, since i got the $10 000 pack with the 10% added to combinations (Dem spirits tho), Whats stopping me getting a silver, get to 30, store in silver barracks, use spirit on another silver and repeat to level to 1-55CC super cheap ass mode? Isn't this the most efficient way to rank up silvers as you get the 10% twice and its cheaper?