What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Azurezero] Damsel Quest 3 (RE196208)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Damsel Quest 3 (Released for 10usd on itch.io)

Just bought the game, whats the difference between the two downloads?

The dlsite version has the images censored.

I haven't saved at any point after taking the items thus far, but I have checked and I can take them when the chests are there.

I started a new game when I bought the game, and I only just got to the inn at around the same time you mentioned the mistake with the file. I probably will just move/rename the file and keep it for backup in case there is a problem later.
That's good.

Hey! I am excited for the finished game after the demos. Would you tell me which platform gives you the best percentage so I could get it there?
I don't understand the question?
The version you can buy at itch.io is uncensored, wheras the dlsite version is censored for the japanese market.

Also, I just updated the game fixing the first wave of bugs that slipped through the net.

Changelog

V1.001
-Removed reinitialise characters sparkle
- fixed bug in elkia ruin where if you lose characters in the boss fight you can't leave the room.
- fixed bug where losing to the 2nd final boss doesnt play whole scene
- grammar fixes (is binded to is bound)
-Poison status leaves after fights.
-removed global file that had the 3 endings won already

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

ddavid is asking which location to buy it from (dlsite or itch.io), which one gives you a higher percentage of the money he spends, I believe.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ddavid is asking which location to buy it from (dlsite or itch.io), which one gives you a higher percentage of the money he spends, I believe.
definitely itch.io, the price will be higher on dlsite too. and it will be censored.
dlsite takes half, itch takes 10%

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i don't usually buy hentai games, but you deserve this: i love your art and content... time to play!

offtopic/
just curious, why dlsite wanted to censor it? i saw worse things like gore and scat without any censorship...

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i don't usually buy hentai games, but you deserve this: i love your art and content... time to play!

offtopic/
just curious, why dlsite wanted to censor it? i saw worse things like gore and scat without any censorship...
they probably don't want to, but its japanese law...

Hmmm im still wondering if this needs to go in a bundle but ive no clue...

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

V1.002 has been uploaded to itch

-Fixed bug with garricks minigame where you win instantly if you beat the bunny girl prior.
-Fixed yuki's door at the inn.
- removed duplicate key item chests

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i have a bug to report on the slave mission:

using REN after the fight in the arena, pressing the action button(there is an empty space in front of you, leading to the door and your companions) just after you defeat the grappler, will prompt another fight and trigger the dialogue again.
just happened yesterday, but i feel a dejavù on the demo...

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i have a bug to report on the slave mission:

using REN after the fight in the arena, pressing the action button(there is an empty space in front of you, leading to the door and your companions) just after you defeat the grappler, will prompt another fight and trigger the dialogue again.
just happened yesterday, but i feel a dejavù on the demo...
Fixed, I will add it to v1.003 and update tomorrow if there are no further bugs.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bought it yesterday and am really looking forwards to playing it, as I greatly enjoyed the demo. I'm probably going to wait another day or two before downloading it to let a bit more bug fixing happen. I have an important question though: is there a gallery unlock at the end, or should I be keeping enough saves at certain points so that I can replay everything manually.

I just went back through the thread and it's not specified anywhere whether or not there is a gallery like in Damsel Quest 2. I would assume so, but I plan to start from the beginning again, and don't want to find myself at the end with no way to replay non repeatable scenes that I saved over if I'm wrong.

Admittedly I'll probably keep saves from certain points in the game around either way, because it gets increasingly difficult as you level up to lose on purpose to the early game repeatable enemies without using the Give Up command, and while I'll use it if I need to as a shortcut, it's feels less immersion breaking to me to let your hp and resistance get worn down through combat.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bought it yesterday and am really looking forwards to playing it, as I greatly enjoyed the demo. I'm probably going to wait another day or two before downloading it to let a bit more bug fixing happen. I have an important question though: is there a gallery unlock at the end, or should I be keeping enough saves at certain points so that I can replay everything manually.

I just went back through the thread and it's not specified anywhere whether or not there is a gallery like in Damsel Quest 2. I would assume so, but I plan to start from the beginning again, and don't want to find myself at the end with no way to replay non repeatable scenes that I saved over if I'm wrong.
there isn't,
Admittedly I'll probably keep saves from certain points in the game around either way, because it gets increasingly difficult as you level up to lose on purpose to the early game repeatable enemies without using the Give Up command, and while I'll use it if I need to as a shortcut, it's feels less immersion breaking to me to let your hp and resistance get worn down through combat.

keep saves

not all the events are common events either, so it would be pretty hard to make a gallery at this point. this is why i gave you 60 save slots.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Fixed, I will add it to v1.003 and update tomorrow if there are no further bugs.
For some reason, I can't get Katsu the female ninja to show up in the area where I fought Delilah. Is there any other requirement besides having the bounty item and a Capture Net? I didn't have any issues with this in the demo...

Edit: I tried loading a save file from the demo that was at the point right before I battled Katsu in the full game. She still doesn't show up.

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For some reason, I can't get Katsu the female ninja to show up in the area where I fought Delilah. Is there any other requirement besides having the bounty item and a Capture Net? I didn't have any issues with this in the demo...
i moved her
to the fountain in bouken city

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i moved her
to the fountain in bouken city
That explains that, but you might want to add something to suggest looking there. The bounty still says to go to Elkia Forest, and nothing there says to go anywhere else.

Plus, her new location makes the statement she makes before fleeing if she manages to strip your party (or if you battle her naked) illogical.

Edit: Found a bug in the slave arena. Once you exit a cell, if you then open another character's cell, you will be trapped in there with no way out.

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That explains that, but you might want to add something to suggest looking there. The bounty still says to go to Elkia Forest, and nothing there says to go anywhere else.
done for the next update. i moved it cause i got a complaint from someone not wanting to go back to the forest.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Another bug: Ren's Magic Barrier skill says it boosts MDEF for the party, but it only does so for Ren.

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Another bug: Ren's Magic Barrier skill says it boosts MDEF for the party, but it only does so for Ren.
yeah noted that too.
is it even working on ren? it seems to me that the damage it's always the same, even for ren while buffed by it.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah noted that too.
is it even working on ren? it seems to me that the damage it's always the same, even for ren while buffed by it.
fixed so it does on everyone, but it applies 2 mdf buffs. which magic skills are you seeing that do the same damage?
cause the magic skills i remember enemies using like fire and stuff include mdef in their calculations...

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

fixed so it does on everyone, but it applies 2 mdf buffs. which magic skills are you seeing that do the same damage?
cause the magic skills i remember enemies using like fire and stuff include mdef in their calculations...
like spark from the constructs in the cave.

i've got a wierd bug while under the library: if you get captured 2 times by the first moving traps, the screen would stay with ren getting fucked, but you could play.
also the music changes to the one on the rape scene and stays there.

another one just found, quest to save filia: if you go down on the levels, after the first 3 thugs encounter, the new map will not load(it's the same as the first time at the mine) and the passage will be closed.
changing location and going back to the mine, seems to fix it.

Last edited:

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I noticed that the slimegirl battle still has the issues it had in the demo. Her physical attacks barely ever cause clothing damage, hitting zero resistance does nothing, the player sprites appear in the background and the animations target them instead of the versions in the foreground (That one wasn't even an issue in the last public demo), and the loss scene is not there (The slimegirl says one line, then it cuts to a standard game over screen).

Also, the slimegirl quest said you get a "Rare Accessory" for completing the quest, but you don't get an accessory. I also noticed that none of the slimegirl's attacks have the ability to capture unclothed characters, which was supposed to be a thing with the slimes.

Last edited:

nozdozzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Liking the game so far, however I'm at the
part where you have to dodge all the traps and guards
and its putting me really, really close to not continuing. The guards randomly catch me 4+ steps away and you have to go all the way back to the start. Please consider putting in a save point at the checkpoint location as well. I'm here for H-game, not Dark Souls 4.

Edit: Just so this doesn't come off wrong, I really am enjoying the game so far other than this small part (which I managed to beat after about 25 minutes and no small bit of frustration).

Last edited: