What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [D-lis] 魔女は復讐の夜に

I don't like this growing conspiracy that's taken over this forum recently.
You are the king of kings.

+Rep

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is it just me or cant you exit the "level up" screen
I'm having the same issue. Even the pause menu doesn't seem to have a way to exit. Every menu in this game has lead to me restart due to not being able to find a way to go back.

Edit: Figured it out. Pressing space will exit out of menus. I feel kind stupid lol

Last edited:

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Man I feel like a moron, but I can't find how to progress. I just got to the bit with all the elevators, and I go up to a grass area with no enemies and an upper and lower part, and then there's just dead ends.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also space does let you exit menus, but it doesn't seem to work when you are in the equip menu. I get stuck there. Anyone know how to save as well?

Blurglurgh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Funny to think that the hentai parody of Bloodstained will come out earlier than the actual game.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't like this growing conspiracy that's taken over this forum recently.
May the Gods Bless your dick

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After going up with elevator , I goes to grassland and seems like a temple(?) area?
And then no enemies , can do nothing...

While on first area there is a left way to the underground(?) But it's protected by bubles blocking the way

Guess there's nothing much to do in this demo huh...

minipotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'm not so sure about that 'no enemies' part, unless you meant you ran out of enemies?

interact with altar -> 2nd option -> 2nd option, walk up to the first tree and scarecrow's up top

Attachments

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i'm not so sure about that 'no enemies' part, unless you meant you ran out of enemies?

interact with altar -> 2nd option -> 2nd option, walk up to the first tree and scarecrow's up top

Not even close to Elevator

Man I feel like a moron, but I can't find how to progress. I just got to the bit with all the elevators, and I go up to a grass area with no enemies and an upper and lower part, and then there's just dead ends.
After going up with elevator , I goes to grassland and seems like a temple(?) area?
And then no enemies , can do nothing...

While on first area there is a left way to the underground(?) But it's protected by bubles blocking the way

Guess there's nothing much to do in this demo huh...

We both talking the area after the elevator
Not the first area - lol

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Use the spacebar. Sometimes you have to click on something selectable like choosing an option before the hitting the space bar...

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If you got past the elevator shantytown, the demo is over.
Sources say the plague doctor will be added next, and his twitter also says the animations for the first boss are done.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Very obviously inspired by Bloodborne, but I'd say that it's even more reminiscent of Salt & Sanctuary, what with the artstyle of the environments and how the level is designed. Seems solid, but definitely preferable to play with a controller. Looking forward to this game even more now!

Reputation score

I was about to come and blogpost about the Bloodborne inspirations, but I see HentaiProdigy took care of that for me. I can kinda see the Bloodstained connections, but it's much more obviously inspired by Bloodborne, with the victorian aesthetic and upcoming boss being very obviously not!Amygdala. It was bothering me a lot that people were calling this a Bloodstained hentai parody, though it's probably just my autism flaring up.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

though it's probably just my autism flaring up.
It is. Production started once Bloodstained's kickstarter became a success, then he started adding stuff like the Bloodborne hunter crosses and the Dark Souls 3 HUD once he played those games.
Here's some early blogposts about it, with the older design before she got a redesign.

The first one actually mentions Dark Souls by name, and doesn't mention Bloodborne.

Zephyerus

Reputation score

Looks like a new version is out (ver. 0.05a) for those who pledged.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Feels even smoother than Bullet Requiem. Even on KB+M it still handles really well, which is what I played Bullet Requiem with as well.

Admittedly, it took me awhile to learn how to riposte, and I still don't know how to backstab after dodges. The Ultra greatsword really needs a midair attack even if its more like Castlevania without the floating property of the longsword's

Guns are interesting since you parry and guard with the main weapon, I wonder what they'll scale with (although I'm not expecting equipment scaling to be too complex). But you can quickly follow up attacks with a gunshot to take care of those goblins in case they backstep. Mouse scroll up is a weird key assignment, but it does its job I guess. I have no idea what the right and bottom square are going to be for.

Even basic enemies having more than one position is a good explanation of what's been taking this game so long, it's definitely much more ambitious but it's looking good and delivering on its features. To even come with game over CGs (that are probably going to be animated too) is pretty impressive. I wonder how many there will be since the game isn't divided into levels like Bullet Requiem.

Thankfully the game doesn't have to balance its weapons for PvP as well lol

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have no idea what im doing at all in the demo. Can someone help me out? how do i get out of the first area

antares23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any link for the new demo?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Tried it, the stage is a bit too open to navigate without map. That is, for now it work, but if it get bigger and still that open, it gonna be hard.

Control are a bit hard to get used to on keyboard / mouse. Maybe easier with a pad.

Else the game is nice - just wish for some english translation for the weapon and menu since it's more complicated than bullet requiem.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

just wish for some english translation for the weapon and menu since it's more complicated than bullet requiem.
Got bored the other day and translated it by hand.

Everything outside of this screen is pretty self explanatory if you've played a Souls game or other game with weapon scaling based on stats. Granted we only have three "spells" so far, being a gun, dual guns, and lightning, so the self-explanation will go away when we get more of those.
One of the line items in there was "淫乱" that comes up twice. Google translate brings it up as "nymphal" sometimes and "horny" on rainy days. I have no fucking clue how to translate that.
If I could decrypt the game's files and go in to translate them myself, I'd gladly do it. But me dumb dumb.
Spell, Item, and Config don't do anything yet, but I also snagged the two achievements there are: 「処女喪失」「人間精液タンク/500ml」. I do hope the achievements are depraved like the latter is.