Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Hi, I'm new to this forum--posting at least.
I was also a member of Mnf for about a year, and honestly I couldn't recommend it. $25 is wayyy too much for the little you get. I feel they would do a better job if they a) lowered the price and b) started focusing on specific characters (like officer juggs), rather than constantly trying new things. I loved the fact that it offered animation with huge breasts, which makes them unique, but they fuck up what they do good.
MnF might not be around for much longer. Sucks you joined in the last year as a few years ago were the golden age. We were getting like 3-4 games a month, all the artists were happy, CCBill was happy, we were happy.

Now it's just bad.

ted157

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

MnF might not be around for much longer. Sucks you joined in the last year as a few years ago were the golden age. We were getting like 3-4 games a month, all the artists were happy, CCBill was happy, we were happy.

Now it's just bad.
Did the artists post in the MNF forums why it's taking so long? Typically they do if it's taking a long time like this. This is a record time without a game....

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Did the artists post in the MNF forums why it's taking so long? Typically they do if it's taking a long time like this. This is a record time without a game....
Yes. Vadim said that Serega is trying not to rush the idea he's currently working on so that it's top quality.

Last edited:

blaquesnake

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To win in the contests you have to write idea with huge titted milf and a lot of dirty talk in sex scenes. Or make a parody of some hot character that can interest the other users. That's the bad from contests in there :(

New crack is ready! Sorry for the late release, it seems like summer is a lazy time :p
Super Heroine Hijinks 3
Thanx

AspGod

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey I haven't posted in ages. I had an idea for a game about my favourite characters Diva and Baka. This would be a two part story and separate points of view story.
Story 1 is Divas point of view. Title: Mizuki cheats on Baka.
Months have passed, since the tour(horrible game btw). Mizuki found out Baka was spying on Office juggs while she showers she yells at Baka, "Why are you rubbing your cock over that fat slut?!"
Baka: I like big women with huge tits Diva, you aren't the only sexy big titted woman in town.
Diva: how dare you excuse your behaviour?! Just because we have sex 10-20 times a day doesn't mean you should be getting bored of me and look for other women!
Baka: babe! Calm down and let's anal bang, I'll call your friend Mai and yoko to join in a foursome!
Diva: are you listening to me?! I'm pissed off that you are trying to get sex from other big women! And now you want to bang my other big titted Jyubei friends?!
Diva: no sex from me until you apologise!
*One month later*
Baka(has huge boner) is in bed with Mizuki, Mizuki has bigger tits but she is still angry and she's asleep.
Baka: wtf, she is still pissed at me...she even got bigger tits and walks around the house naked and made out with my mother just to tease me.
Baka: my balls are gonna burst, if I don't get those 20rounds of daily sex!
Baka: she'll make me sleep outside if I cum on her while she's asleep...that's it, I'm sneaking out to get some busty women....maybe I'll get with Office juggs, nancy/nastasha and her mother...oh yeah and possibly go to the Jyubei studio.
*baka sneaks out of window*
Mizuki wakes up 20 minutes later...
Mizuki: where's Baka? He must be masturbating hardcore!
I really need a hard cock like Baka's fat juicy cock!
*starts rubbing self*
I need to use get some right now!
*mizuki sneaks out window*
Three places to visit:
-Sherman and Kimberly
*knocks on door*
Sherman: who the hell?! Diva! I mean Kimberly, wit here!
*opens door*
Mizuki?! You're here?!
Mizuki: thought you might want some company, I know you fantasies about banging me with your magic
Kimberly(in Diva form):*go to the door* honey, whose there?!
Mizuki: seems you're wanting to bang me right now!
Sherman: no! *clicks fingers, turns her back into Kimberly*
Mizuki: comeon Sherman, I know you want me.
Sherman: Baka is always trying to bang my kimmy, tell him that he should leave her alone! And I don't want to be bothered Mizuki!
Mizuki: so you don't want two of me banging you?!
Sherman:*turns Kimberly back into Mizuki* hell yeah! I'm gonna destroy you mizuki!
Goes to shower scene,two Mizukis make out in shower while crushing Sherman with tits.
Sherman bangs Mizuki pussies from easy, med, hard cum
Mizuki: let's do it again sexies, I'm a pretty hot woman..

-Big Richard
Short teenage with huge cock(haven't made scenes yet)
-Eugene
Nerd from other series, likes to get dominated in sex.

Mizuki gets home through front door and finds bakas father masturbating on couch to nude pics of Mizuki.
Mizuki: what have we got here? Someone can't stop thinking about me?!

(turns out bakas father has family DNA with Mizuki later in series)

Father: Mizuki!! What are you doing out so late?!
Mizuki: I couldn't see, guys like you are always turning me on. I haven't banged your son in a month!
Father: well Mizuki!! Prepare to get your ass bruised!
Mizuki: you promise?
Anal from upside down, father is standing on chair, Mizuki has legs on fathers shoulders. Easy, Mrs, hard cum.
Mizuki: I've missed these orgasms l, but that wasn't enough! Let's sneak back in bed while Baka is asleep, you can bang me under the covers.
Mizuki takes father by hand and walks up stairs, looks into bakas room. Sheets are over his head. Mizuki and father get in.
Baka: Mizuki! Where were you?!
Mizuki: Baka I missed you and want to stop fighting!
Baka: same here babe, let's bang and call it even.
Baka and Mizuki make out.
Next scene: covers become see through, Mizuki's side of bed, father is analing her! On Baka's side mother is jerking off baka and licking his balls.
The end, Baka's point of view is next

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

These idiots are just making fun of us. The idea Serega is working on is Officer Juggs and it's not huge as Vadim said it's just a common idea without mini game and with only 3 sex scenes :mad:
What they are planning to do? Release 1 game per month?

P.S. Haseo or Kel ask them when they are planning to release the game.

Last edited:

mrbaer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Super Heroine Hijinks 3

thanks for the game

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

These idiots are just making fun of us. The idea Serega is working on is Officer Juggs and it's not huge as Vadim said it's just a common idea without mini game and with only 3 sex scenes :mad:
What they are planning to do? Release 1 game per month?

P.S. Haseo or Kel ask them when they are planning to release the game.
They have never answered me in the last year. They used to all the time but not anymore. It won't do anything.

iamsocool

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So.............really.............. no game out yet huh??? This is just being plain lazy. If they were passionate about what they do, new games should be releasing every week no questions asked. Imagine all the money they would be getting every week for creating this beautiful art. Are they like all the slow grandpa's out there already or what? Too fken soon tf. C'mon get real.

slip66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ty for SHH3~ what a great, great game. really super well done and plenty of scenes.

sandchainz

Reputation score

They have never answered me in the last year. They used to all the time but not anymore. It won't do anything.
It seems like these assholes need some kind of punishment to stop acting like that :cool:

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It seems like these assholes need some kind of punishment to stop acting like that :cool:
Cool we will start with you lol.

Anyways I am sorry for the delay on the pictures. Work is fucked and they dumped a lot of hours on me the other night. I will for sure make the pictures this week. Wednesday or Thursday by the look of it.

See you guys then!

Johnsnake71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys it's been a while, a few years I think? Just wondering what do I do with the new crack, it's a BCT file. At first I thought it was a flash file but it doesn't work with Baka Loader or a browser. Not really sure what to do.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Hey guys it's been a while, a few years I think? Just wondering what do I do with the new crack, it's a BCT file. At first I thought it was a flash file but it doesn't work with Baka Loader or a browser. Not really sure what to do.
You have to download the bct.player it should be in the mega pack.

Johnsnake71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to download the bct.player it should be in the mega pack.
Alright, So I downloaded it but Windows Defender just blocked it when I try to open it with the file. Is that suppose to happen?

sandchainz

Reputation score

Alright, So I downloaded it but Windows Defender just blocked it when I try to open it with the file. Is that suppose to happen?
Do you mean the firewall? That happened to someone before, just add bct.player to the "exception".

P.S. You have to open the games by dragging the games into the player. DO NOT OPEN THE PLAYER!

ted157

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

21 days without a new game. Yikes! Double ouch!defintely a new record drought .

zangetsu660

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have the New Diva Mizuki game?
i think its called Diva Mizuki Childhood