What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

Why "stole"? ROBF author doesn't own it; he even mentions it in his blog.

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

most soundtrack on those games are free from copyright anyway.
Its getting mundane since everybody using those copyright free BGM's.....
Save it for Succubus Rhapsodia, they aren't many indie H-game waving around with original soundtrack.

Tolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, just posting to say Episode 4 is done, and the English skilltree is beautiful.
There are more details in the patreon page. ; ]
You have a patreon? got a link?.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Its getting mundane since everybody using those copyright free BGM's.....
Save it for Succubus Rhapsodia, they aren't many indie H-game waving around with original soundtrack.
using open source audio is cost effective, after all not all of us have the skills of people like RoeTaKa

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If you can't find his Patreon, you aren't searching hard enough.
Google his username.

Last edited:

KuroEcchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sooo... I just played through the game pretty smoothly... until the moment where I wanted to go that tower in the end... I thought I was doing as I was told and tried to write the thing in kanji, but for some reason I can't seem to be able to do it correctly, and I would like to know if there was someone kind enough to just get me in that tower with my save and just send it back to me if possible ?

Attachments

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sooo... I just played through the game pretty smoothly... until the moment where I wanted to go that tower in the end... I thought I was doing as I was told and tried to write the thing in kanji, but for some reason I can't seem to be able to do it correctly, and I would like to know if there was someone kind enough to just get me in that tower with my save and just send it back to me if possible ?
at least 1 characters

Attachments

KuroEcchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I still don't understand, (I may be confusing something because there still some words I don't fully understand in english) but anyway, thanks a lot for the save :)

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I still don't understand, (I may be confusing something because there still some words I don't fully understand in english) but anyway, thanks a lot for the save :)
I was going to just upload the save without leaving a word, but submitting reply requires at least 1 character so I just copied those words.

Anyways the quiz seems to require like 15 or 20 correct answers not 10, that might be why you couldn't get pass it.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Since the topic was bumped. I have a warning for those who are playing the partial-translated version: DON'T FIX THE BATHROOM in the presidential basement.
There is a bug there in the last partial patch. I already fixed the bug, but anyway, until the next patch, stay out of that bathroom.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since the topic was bumped. I have a warning for those who are playing the partial-translated version: DON'T FIX THE BATHROOM in the presidential basement.
There is a bug there in the last partial patch. I already fixed the bug, but anyway, until the next patch, stay out of that bathroom.
but i need to pee :rolleyes:

frida

Reputation score

Hello everyone,

I have run into a weird issue with the Cube Room mission. As it is known you have to type in a Japanese password into a textblock to progress any further, so what I did was copy the Japanese password that was posted in this thread, and (after many attempts) finally succeeded in pasting it onto the textblock. However, the problem is that whenever I press the F8 button, the textblock disappears and nothing happens after that. Am I missing a step here?

sleepingfloyd

Reputation score

Wondering if anyone can help me. In the bio lab there is the four number password that I can't get.

http //imgur.com/668LAS5 (can't post links yet)

The last 'number' is hati.

I assumed it was 1x18 but I tried all the combos with x variable.

Driving me nuts.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wondering if anyone can help me. In the bio lab there is the four number password that I can't get.

http //imgur.com/668LAS5 (can't post links yet)

The last 'number' is hati.

I assumed it was 1x18 but I tried all the combos with x variable.

Driving me nuts.

sgtpugsly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I dont know if i should have pm'd a specific person so I'l just reply instead, does anyone have a link for 2.0 with a FULL save (for atleast the 2 rooms that arent the battle one) that they can pm me? this is the only one in the series that i cant search the internet for, and i also cant find a full save for 1.1, the one that i do have. dont banish me if i made a mistake replying to this

Status
Not open for further replies.