What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [RainDrops] Emmerzail

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Emmerzail: RPG Maker VX Hentai Game

I'm working on Sera route now. You can see a teaser on my . ;)

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Look what I made :p

I might add more battle rape animation in the future.

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

V.0.65 Update Released!!

If the link above not working, use this mega:#!RhQUSSqC!N8K3Y4L-eEz5uSimzeCrHkVDpHKp7SPZfd5CvX7pnQ4

Please support me on Patreon!!!
I will be so grateful and more motivated to work on this game if you do!

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh hey, I knew this game had been around for long, but actually even longer than mine. hohoumm.

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh hey, I knew this game had been around for long, but actually even longer than mine. hohoumm.
Hey! Time flies so fast, huh? :D
Your game was The Last Demonhunter, right? I haven't had the chance to try playing it but I plan to.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hey! Time flies so fast, huh? :D
Your game was The Last Demonhunter, right? I haven't had the chance to try playing it but I plan to.
You're missing out, its a bit more yuri, bit less BDSM but the remastered version has something for everyone, just click my sig.

I started development in early 2013, finished in 2014 , but began remastering into something I can actually be prouds off early 16 and going. I predict I'll be finished in 2019,.. considering theres side-projects to attend to.

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You're missing out, its a bit more yuri, bit less BDSM but the remastered version has something for everyone, just click my sig.

I started development in early 2013, finished in 2014 , but began remastering into something I can actually be prouds off early 16 and going. I predict I'll be finished in 2019,.. considering theres side-projects to attend to.
I'll try it out when I can. Your game looks good. The art looks great! ^^

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh cool! I really liked your game last time, Raindrops, will definitely check this build out.

I wonder if I still have the save file where I fought bandits in the forest until all the girls were strong enough to have an easy time after the split up...

EDIT: Here we go, it's right before the boss that triggers the route split, and I ground everyone to level 7. File attached, in case anyone else wants it.
EDIT 2: Damn. Okay, it looks like the save's too old, it crashes when you go to the Status screen. You probably don't want to use this unless you are ready for bugs.
EDIT 3: Okay, fixed. I ground up to level 8 in the new build.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kiwi&Melon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Original art is great, but I'd recommend trying to upgrade to digital artwork if you can.

Blaire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Heya Raindrops, remember me from HF? I once featured your game on INTER-VIEW once. I decided to move here since HF just blocked my account and I cannot register for a new one.

Anyway, I haven't seen the new updates for Emmerzail in a very long time, so I look forward to playing this game again. Just by looking, it looks like everything is going well so far.

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Original art is great, but I'd recommend trying to upgrade to digital artwork if you can.
That's when I can get a tablet. Coloring with mouse is exhausting so if I had to do it with mouse, I might will reduce the amount of artwork per scene. But I'll try redrawing older artworks since I felt they are not good compared to newer artworks.

Heya Raindrops, remember me from HF? I once featured your game on INTER-VIEW once. I decided to move here since HF just blocked my account and I cannot register for a new one.

Anyway, I haven't seen the new updates for Emmerzail in a very long time, so I look forward to playing this game again. Just by looking, it looks like everything is going well so far.
Oh hey ghwvjts. Shame they blocked you. I wasn't very active in hongfire. I just updated the game last month. Hope you'll enjoy it. XD

Blaire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't even register for a new account there, I wonder what's happening there right now.

As for Emmerzail, I might start reviewing the game again, this time with a different route and a different way of reviewing it. It might take some time since I'm working on a new game of my own.

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't even register for a new account there, I wonder what's happening there right now.

As for Emmerzail, I might start reviewing the game again, this time with a different route and a different way of reviewing it. It might take some time since I'm working on a new game of my own.
Okay! Thanks! Let me know when you've reviewed it! XD

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm redrawing my old artworks for Emmerzail prologue and early game scenes which has art that needs to be improved. At least the prologue art will be replaced in the next update!

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Let's watch an Emmerzail playthrough by Blaire!

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

DAT ASS

Practicing wetness effect on Sera's ass. ^^

Gugino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
first of all great game but can somebody give me a full cg save im missing all togehter 10 cg

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Update V. 0.70a released!!!!

Download Here:

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Update V.0.70b Released! This update is focused on Sera's Evil Route!
Download Here:

Updates:
- Replaced a few old art in all 3 routes (4 scenes)
- Sera Evil Route reached a new city
- Added 13 h-scene for Sera Evil Route
- Added new Title image
- Healing spells now damages undead characters

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Update! V.0.75 Released!

Download here:

Changelog:
- Added new title image with Orsia background
- Updated Alice route, added 9 h-scenes. Doesn't reach good/evil route yet
- Added 2 new h-scene in Lynn route during her stay in Vlad's Castle after leaving Orsia
- Replaced images on 4 old scenes (2 in Lynn route, 1, in Alice route and 1 in Sera route)