What's new

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loknozac View Post
Yeah, i guess there's no translation coming to the new game... I mean, there's actually a user who translated the text in google and ctrl V them, but (as he said) it's not 100% correct.

Lame. I wish that I knew some Japanese.

Maybe someone will come around when JSK decides to release new stuff.
You can, tough, use the tool a few pages ago to insert the machine translated script from the attachment on the previous page into the game which surprisingly actually works, as in, if you run the entire file through the translator the tool doesn't recognize it anymore, and is accurate enough for it do be quite playable.

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Has jsk said anything recently or has he gone dark again?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Last blog update was a month ago

selinniles

Reputation score

Are people still looking for the translated version?

It was posted here not too long ago.

I took parts from different people's translation attempts and kinda combined them. The UI is mostly translated but all of the dialogue is in English.

Have fun.

mega nz/#!0MVFSKjB!OKdKWoMUQTpfNrCRBA3WfRSVcVdttClTGtBTTsy8t7U

Today, I was a hero.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I took parts from different people's translation attempts and kinda combined them. The UI is mostly translated but all of the dialogue is in English.

Have fun.

Today, I was a hero.
ya uh... opening that just no... just... no all i got was some random jap letters for everything unless i open it wrong or some shit but ya that has no english in it at all.

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Have fun.

Today, I was a hero.
It works, but all the sex scenes are in hardcore-Google-translated Engrish. A real translation is still ongoing. Maybe. Who the fuck knows. Maybe DLSite will release one. The text extracts are about 1 megabyte in size, at least half of which is just kanji (That's ~10,000-15,000 lines of code/text). I wouldn't be surprised if several people have started and stopped because of how monumental the task is.

Mr. Te

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wouldn't be surprised if several people have started and stopped because of how monumental the task is.
What a bittersweet truth
I, as a fellow consumer, am really thankful for all previous translations and all the effort put into this game!

And yeah, I can only hope that all JSK games gets at least "playable" translated one day, hopefully even more!

GetBend

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I am glad you liked it.

In case someone decides to correct them seriously, here I leave the translations google, for more comfort.
Sound like a job for me!

Is it Google translated? If it is ok, l would like to do some changes to make the text read more natural (But may miss the point slightly, since its not a translation)

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New blogdate : he's on his way to making ending #3, he'll try to release something this year, will skip the 1st person viewpoint(s) and a nice "soon-to-be" doggy'd CG.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New blogdate : he's on his way to making ending #3, he'll try to release something this year, will skip the 1st person viewpoint(s) and a nice "soon-to-be" doggy'd CG.
While his take on 1st person h-games are easily the best out there, I would love to see more 3rd person ones like

Either way though, his games are pretty much guaranteed to be bought by me regardless of what direction he goes.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He's finished all of the endings, but there are finishers missing from the rape scenes so he's got to work on those.

Adobe's announcement regarding the cessation of Flash support in 2020 is going to hit him hard since it gave him a useful platform to work with. He'll need to find something else to work with if he wants to continue developing games.

Reputation score

When I saw 2020 I laughed thinking that it's still too early to worry about such a problem. Until I realised that this is the dude who went complete silent from 2014 to 2017 without any notice.

I am more terrified bout him disappearing rather than finding a new platform to work on.

But aside from dat. Glad to see his progress advancing well. Didn't liked the shop theft but I loved the fighting imouto. Can't wait for this to release, hopefully there will at least be some reverse rape scenes :D

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I saw the news and thought 2020 was miles off, but its not even three years away and now I feel fucking old.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New update about him reviving some 1st person scenes cause he likes the view. Nice titjob CG included.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

was his newest game ever fully translated by anyone?
last time i try download a link for the shoplift girl it didnt even work.

dadada21

Reputation score

in case you guys missed it but JSK posted some pics on the upcoming game for the past few months on his blog

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

in case you guys missed it but JSK posted some pics on the upcoming game for the past few months on his blog
I'm highly certain we are very well aware of that. lmao

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Too bad I posted an update about him doing that more than a week ago and 3 posts above yours.