What's new

ACT Patreon Active [nonoplayer] Tentacles Thrive

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Always a good Business Deal v1.06 + Tentacles Thrive

Glad you like the idea of "third time's a charm" :) And yea, my man's work leave so much to imagination XD. I am preparing to introduce him and Augustinas this weekend, who is also very talented in monsters designing.

The ending system is still being developed, I am flexible on taking suggestions. The current idea is like you said, 500 turns to achieve your goal, and the ending will be based upon the final balance between Tentacles race, Humana Kingdom and the enemies, as well as Lilith's loyalty and favored Tentacle species. I wouldn't say there is bad ending, more like achieving different endings would require different playing styles.
The 500 turn thing sounds fine to me, especially if it's not all or nothing. Last big question (...for now :) ) : Will the enemies be passive on the world map, or active? While normally you need an active AI in order to give the player challenge, the turn limit would make passive work too in this case.

OP
nonoplayer

nonoplayer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

will this new game be provided after completion? or will it have a price?
The game is free for everyone, even during development phase, like draft, alpha, beta, demo. But Patreon supporters will get 1 month earlier access!

The 500 turn thing sounds fine to me, especially if it's not all or nothing. Last big question (...for now :) ) : Will the enemies be passive on the world map, or active? While normally you need an active AI in order to give the player challenge, the turn limit would make passive work too in this case.
Keep the questions coming, let's see where else we can squeeze some fun out. I aim to have simple active AI, where they would pressure players on the map. The defense of the territory is relied on the Humana Kingdom development(SLG element), while expansion is achieved by winning battles.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Keep the questions coming, let's see where else we can squeeze some fun out. I aim to have simple active AI, where they would pressure players on the map. The defense of the territory is relied on the Humana Kingdom development(SLG element), while expansion is achieved by winning battles.
Alright then!

If you unlock a race, do you have access to an infinity of them, or is it more like "You have two Butanga and three Nodder?"

I see the tentacle card have what I assume are resources costs to summon. Do you get those resources on the main world map turn by turn, or are those points you get and spend during the battle themselves? Do you place units in territories, or do you have access to everything when you attack? Do you build your army before fights, or do you use the resources in-fight to create the units then?

OP
nonoplayer

nonoplayer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright then!

If you unlock a race, do you have access to an infinity of them, or is it more like "You have two Butanga and three Nodder?"

I see the tentacle card have what I assume are resources costs to summon. Do you get those resources on the main world map turn by turn, or are those points you get and spend during the battle themselves? Do you place units in territories, or do you have access to everything when you attack? Do you build your army before fights, or do you use the resources in-fight to create the units then?
Haha alright let me try.

1. Once a species is acquired, we will have infinity of them.
2. Those are the conditions to be met on the battle for activating the effects of the species. Say if it states 4 support kills, that species's effect will be activated once it obtains 4 support kills of the enemy. But it restarts on every start of the battle.
3. We have access to up to 9 species, which is the Royal Army organized and maintained by the players.
4. Spawning of a species is limited by the amount of commands and a DNA puzzle that is randomly generated of the fly. Allow me to attach an old puzzle for easier understanding. Me and Bao are working on the new look right now.

I love discussing the details of the mechanics. Please feel free to let me know your thought on making the game more fun.

Last edited:

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game is free for everyone, even during development phase, like draft, alpha, beta, demo. But Patreon supporters will get 1 month earlier access!
how does one download the new game?

OP
nonoplayer

nonoplayer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how does one download the new game?
Hi koitchi, I will upload it to Mega and put the link on the first page of this thread as well as on my Patreon. The game will also likely to be on Newgrounds.

OP
nonoplayer

nonoplayer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Allow me to introduce our character, background designer as well as animator, Bao! Some are already familiar with his work; for those who aren't, please feel free to check out his amazing work on Pixiv.

Bao enjoys working and experimenting with different genres, which is perfect for us provided we have 60 different species that needed the creativity. He also went out of his way to adapt new animating style to better the synergy between the art and the motion. It has been joyful working with the real master. I have invited him to come join us here from time to time.

Bao's Pixiv:

OP
nonoplayer

nonoplayer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sharing a batch of monsters from our monster designer, Augustinas. He does a lot more extraordinary work other than monster characters. I am so grateful to have his help so we can bring this project to fruition. Although he won't be involved in any adult fantasy creation, I have to mention that he is very consistent with his out of the world designing ability. And that's why I always call him the magician:) Expect to experience this kind of creativity throughout the game!

Last edited:

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

3. We have access to up to 9 species, which is the Royal Army organized and maintained by the players.
4. Spawning of a species is limited by the amount of commands and a DNA puzzle that is randomly generated of the fly. Allow me to attach an old puzzle for easier understanding. Me and Bao are working on the new look right now.

I love discussing the details of the mechanics. Please feel free to let me know your thought on making the game more fun.
3: So if I understand well, before battles you select 9 types from your unlocked species?

4) I'm not sure I'm understanding that puzzle, but that's all good! I'll wait on the new look :)

So if you have infinite of an unlocked species and that resources are generated during fights, what do you do on the world map? Search, breed, attack?

I love how his pixid page states that he's making a game with his two human friends... I'm a bit worried the human part had to be specified!;)

The monster design is certainly pretty unique. Some are a bit more 'normal' but some are positively alien and disturbing!

OP
nonoplayer

nonoplayer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I love how his pixid page states that he's making a game with his two human friends... I'm a bit worried
Haha yes...lets just assume he meant us :)

3) Yes, pick up to 9 species from the collected ones.

4) Don't worry, a tutorial stage will be available.

We are adding more elements to the world map gameplay for sure. Other than search, breed, love sim, develop Humana Kingdom, we also have soldiers training. This feature limits the quantity of tentacles allowed to be spawned for each battle, which directly impacts the length of the battle. I will work on UI drafts after I complete the battle built. That will help everyone to understand easier.

I am considering the idea of managing units for each territory, to add some depth for the defense gameplay. The enemy will seek for territories that are underdeveloped by Humana Kingdom after each round, and thus players will have to response by playing a battle using only the units they have on the territory. But now we will have to rethink about how we obtain this many units for this many territories.

OP
nonoplayer

nonoplayer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just want to share a lore for one of the earliest monsters developed, Inker.

Inker, an Ally Tier1 defense:
Sly and slimy, a creature of defenses this one is. Preferring the warm and damp places of the world, it employs a number of ‘fluids’ in its defense. So sure in its safeguards is it, that it has adopted using itself as bait for both finding food and sexual partners. Sometimes even pretending to be wounded. Once lured in, the victim suddenly finds themselves wrapped in myriad tentacles, bound and at the creatures mercy. Once done with a sexual partner, the beast sprays down the area with its slippery ejaculate, making pursuit impossible as it makes its escape. These creatures derive their dominance from the slick sounds they make during copulation. The wetter, the better, as it was.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is there some kind of Demo?

OP
nonoplayer

nonoplayer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is there some kind of Demo?
No. A test tool for the core battle, however, has been uploaded to Patreon today. I am having a sprint for the core battle build, which will be playable after integrated with the completed puzzle.

The tasks I will be working on are as follow:

Puzzle (Completed)
Core battle testing tool (Completed)
Core battle (3 weeks)
Puzzle and core battle integration (1 week)
Other high-level gameplay (6~8 weeks)
Integration, testing ---> prototype (2 weeks)
Tweaking, testing --> Alpha (2 weeks)
Tweaking, testing --> Beta (4 weeks)
Tweaking, testing ---> Demo[limited species] (4 weeks)

Please apply 50% error give or take to the scheduling. We had made some animations and writing already, while Bao and Augustinas will continue to create animations, monsters, and character graphics as well as backgrounds in parallel.

OP
nonoplayer

nonoplayer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dubois Lore
Stealth, patience, and cunning are what Dubois uses to thwart its prey. Thus, after pouncing upon their victims from a place of hiding, they simply wait. Once the prone quarry opens their mouth to scream (or talk) they strike. Their reproductive organ is long and flexible, but also quite supple, perfect for penetrating orally. After thrusting deeply, the beast deposits a healthy load directly into the victim's stomach. Their sperm thrives in acidic environments, hence the stomach is a perfect incubation chamber for their young. Obviously, this is a highly unusual method of procreation, and can, therefore, be quite uncomfortable for the expectant ‘mother’. The creature itself retains this preference for acidic environments, and can often be found in places most other creatures would not dare tread.

We are in a process of acquiring a talented animator to join and help us on animation. I will confirm it in the future if things go well. Other than that, it's been fun creating tentacles species for different genres! We have about 30 right now, including anus lover, foam like sperm, tentacles with scales, mating dance, hypnosis etc. Really, anything imagination goes. I am thinking to let the community decides or suggests a small portion of the genres, if that sounds like something entertainable.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Neat. I'm a fan of the detailed faux-sciencey stuff.

A few options/ideas:
  • "Living clothes" parasite/symbiosis (uses host as sustenance until it matures)
  • Facehugger/crotch-hugger (remains on host until pregnancy is assured/complete)
  • Balloon trap (very tiny tendril works itself into anus/vagina/urethra, then balloons its knot with air/liquid to trap the victim in place)
  • Futa/penis parasite (links with host's nervous system and harvests her eggs, turning them into seeds, increases estrus levels to want to spread its seed everywhere)
  • Dream toxin (injects drug when host is sleeping to induce ovulation & increase feelings of love between host/tentacle)

OP
nonoplayer

nonoplayer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Neat. I'm a fan of the detailed faux-sciencey stuff.

A few options/ideas:
  • "Living clothes" parasite/symbiosis (uses host as sustenance until it matures)
  • Facehugger/crotch-hugger (remains on host until pregnancy is assured/complete)
  • Balloon trap (very tiny tendril works itself into anus/vagina/urethra, then balloons its knot with air/liquid to trap the victim in place)
  • Futa/penis parasite (links with host's nervous system and harvests her eggs, turning them into seeds, increases estrus levels to want to spread its seed everywhere)
  • Dream toxin (injects drug when host is sleeping to induce ovulation & increase feelings of love between host/tentacle)
Yes the parasitic genre can fit well with the game, like perhaps some species that turn lively under certain conditions, and start breeding with Lilith on the spot without player consent. Unfortunately no plan for futa yet, but the dream toxin plot sounds like something that can be incorporated into a story! Many creative and wicked ideas :)

OP
nonoplayer

nonoplayer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

AEHentai is joining us! He has already been a great help on making lively monsters animations. I am sure we can appreciate his attention to details.

OP
nonoplayer

nonoplayer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sharing the mating scene of Lilith and Slime Eye. This species uses hypnosis to get its preys :)

A short intro: Slime Eye is a tier 2, Intelligence class support unit. It is considered one of the most manipulative species among all. The discovery of this species becomes the turning point of the survival for Humana Kingdom.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

These animations are fucking phenomenal, holy shit.