What's new

Deskmates

TheDemolitionist1

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Okay, so back in the 2000's there was this thing that went around called "Deskmates" that were interactive sprites you could download off the internet and have fin with them. A site I used to see was called oska.com which is now out of business and the site is now a clothing store website. Oska made numerous adult Deskmates that can still be used today on modern windows systems (even though it was listed at Win. 7 during that time). I was able to find a link that has almost all of the Deskmates that were included. Oska had the deskmates have a demo mode and a full version mode that you had to buy in order to have them. There were a total of 14 adult themed deskmates and of them, 12 are in the link here (FatB is one that is needed to make the program work right).

However there is something I've been trying to look for, one of the other 2 Deskmates that were missing: Johlee (a parody of Angelina Jolie) and I've been trying to find her with no progress. I want to ask the community if they know anyone or they can find a way to make it possible to put a downloadable link down so I can download it.
This is what she looks like:

If you guys can help me out that'd be so great!

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Deskmates

I remember having these but I lost them to a HDD failure back in 08 or 09. I think I did stumble upon a torrent that had cracked versions of them a few years back but last I tried them, they needed to connect to their site to unlock the full features but the deskmates site was already gone by then. I'll look around and see if I can find the Johlee one

Oh and FYI to anyone who comes in here to complain about the mediafire link not working, remember that you can't open them from hyperlinks on ulmf because this site is blacklisted there, Paste the link in your address bar and open it that way.

Last edited:
OP
TheDemolitionist1

TheDemolitionist1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I remember having these but I lost them to a HDD failure back in 08 or 09. I think I did stumble upon a torrent that had cracked versions of them a few years back but last I tried them, they needed to connect to their site to unlock the full features but the deskmates site was already gone by then. I'll look around and see if I can find the Johlee one

Oh and FYI to anyone who comes in here to complain about the mediafire link not working, remember that you can't open them from hyperlinks on ulmf because this site is blacklisted there, Paste the link in your address bar and open it that way.
Thanks man, the link I posted actually has all of them fully cracked with the main features added (I think, it doesn't say they're the demos) so you can use them. There is also a torrent that you mentioned that has all of the deskmates listed, but it requires you having the demo versions of them in order to update them. Also the link I provided will have gibberish for the installation process of the Deskmates and as of yet I see no viruses or anything that could harm your PC. If anyone's concerned, they can simply scan it with their anti virus software to check but as for me I've had 0 problems.

Bloodly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm. I have Johlee, along with others, but not cracked or anything. Losing the site meant the data files were/are useless to me(Since the software always needed to phone home, which was impossible when Oska went down, and the thing was uninstalled between multiple computers). Making the things I bought actually work again would be nice.

mediafire com download h0dbiiowhghb9yz Johlee rar

In this RAR file, presuming it hangs around, is the Johlee data folder. I don't know how you'll make it work again, or even if it's what you want, but it seems to be something like what you're after.

What was the other one you were looking for?

Last edited:
OP
TheDemolitionist1

TheDemolitionist1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm. I have Johlee, along with others, but not cracked or anything. Losing the site meant the data files were/are useless to me(Since the software always needed to phone home, which was impossible when Oska went down, and the thing was uninstalled between multiple computers). Making the things I bought actually work again would be nice.

mediafire com download h0dbiiowhghb9yz Johlee rar

In this RAR file, presuming it hangs around, is the Johlee data folder. I don't know how you'll make it work again, or even if it's what you want, but it seems to be something like what you're after.

What was the other one you were looking for?
I needed the original demo file. The link I posted requires the deskamtes to have been in demo form. Johlee was the only one that didn't have it.

Omgalion

Reputation score

I had found that same link with almost all the deskmates, but thanks to this thread I got Johlee working! It's actually super easy.

In the folder for each deskmate (c>program files>deskmates>fatb or whichever) there is a data folder, which is what Bloodly posted. Apparently all the animation info is held in that folder. Replace the data folder and presto! Instant deskmate change.

I originally renamed my FatB data folder to FatBData (so A: I wouldn't lose it and B: so the program didn't call on that folder) and just put the Data folder containing the Johlee files in its place. Now if I run FatB, Johlee runs instead. No issues with animations or sounds or anything, I'm actually shocked it's so easy.

So for anyone coming in, it all works, just remember if you switch folders around which is which.

To Demolitionist, Johlee will work this way without needing the demo file.

And to Bloodly, do you happen to also have the data folder for Jewell? That would be the last missing one of the 14.

bobdermeister

Reputation score

Hi,
link is down. Would be great if you could reup it.
Cheers
Bob

OP
TheDemolitionist1

TheDemolitionist1

Demon Girl
Reputation score
To those that are interested, the fan group for the deskmates can be found here:

dafallnone

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
can someoneplease linkthe folders of teecee and oska i only need these 2

dafallnone

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Since this is the second infraction within a month, the ban is extended to 2 weeks.
does anyone have the teecee and oska deskmates?

bear007

Reputation score
arg.. the only deskmate i am missing now is jewell .. does anyone have a link to her?..