What's new

[Flash] Hentai RPG Project

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi guys:

I'm trying to create a Hentai RPG game using Flash. My idea is to create a Hentai RPG game, but somethig more than just small squared sprites moving, with some hentai CG image for H-events. I think it's more interesting that the sex events would be in the main action of the game.

So, I was looking for a combination of "Hi No Tetsu No Buresu" ( ) with "Legend of Krystal" ( )

I've just released the beta 0.11 (it's short, but playable), so I need opinions to keep on working on the game. I mainly need your critics about:
- Main character´s look.
- Game mechanics/difficult.
- Game art (what things I should improve).
- Languaje (english mistakes and errors).
- Bugs.
- Everything else you'd like to comment.

All opinion will be wellcome.

Quick game guide:

Arrow keys: Move
C: Kick
Z: Talk/Open chests.
Q: Combat Stats
W: Inventory.

For more info, check the keys at Setup menu.

I haven't done anything else once you open the metal chest, so consider this as the end of the beta game. Soon more...

You can get more info and test the last version at my blog (v0.385):

Thanks.
:)

Last edited:

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [Flash] Hentai RPG Project

It's pretty dam good for early stages keep up the good work.

I wish i learned some program languages flash really can make some good games:(.

My only thing i'm gona ask is i've seen in games you know scaling like augmentation of body size/breasts, color sliders customization in games before is it possible to do so or is it too much work?

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

Indeed, looks very promising; I don't have much to add except what has already been said on your blog. Something that did bug me, though, were the controls - I started to move around quite quickly, but the q-w-e-a-s-d-z-x-c is still beyond me; I only managed to understand that q brings up your stats, w brings up the inventori and z is something like an activate button?

Ah, another thing that you might want to look into: the screen is too small to truly be aware of what's around you. If you'd make it so that it covers 50% more area (the way I'd do it is make all sprites 75% smaller), it would feel less clumsy.

I hope I'm making sense, I'm terribly tired now and my english is not all that good when I can barely keep my eyes open.

OP
Hnyarly

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's pretty dam good for early stages keep up the good work.

I wish i learned some program languages flash really can make some good games:(.
You should try Flash Actionscript. It's pretty easy. Actually, I prefer to avoid Object-oriented programming as much as possible (I've been programming C and Borland Pascal all my life, and I just use 1 class definition in the whole code of this game) so AS 2.0 could be more interesting than 3.0
I learnt Flash in a spanish web, so I think it won't be useful for most people.

My only thing i'm gona ask is i've seen in games you know scaling like augmentation of body size/breasts, color sliders customization in games before is it possible to do so or is it too much work?
I've planned to some kind of character customization... but don't expect too much. Actually, it's not too difficult to implement, but need a lot of time which I prefer to use designing enemies and quests. Maybe in a far future version...

Indeed, looks very promising; I don't have much to add except what has already been said on your blog. Something that did bug me, though, were the controls - I started to move around quite quickly, but the q-w-e-a-s-d-z-x-c is still beyond me; I only managed to understand that q brings up your stats, w brings up the inventori and z is something like an activate button?
Z basically works as interaction button. "Open/close" items and "talk" to people.

Ah, another thing that you might want to look into: the screen is too small to truly be aware of what's around you. If you'd make it so that it covers 50% more area (the way I'd do it is make all sprites 75% smaller), it would feel less clumsy.
Mmmmm, I have to try that idea. Seems gonna work.

OP
Hnyarly

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

v0.2 released! But the only important thing added is the Intro. I hope you like it.

Last edited:

NookieNookie

Banned
Reputation score

v0.2 released! But the only important thing added is the Intro. I hope you like it.

Well it's playable, which is a good thing. Keep it up. :D

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

So, when does the H content so up, if you have any yet?

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If you talk to the wizard the game slows down dramatical and a mice appear and trough the slowdown kills ya.

OP
Hnyarly

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've just finished the first H-event, but I prefer to do more new stuff before uploading a new version. Before next monday I'll upload it, H-event included. But don't expect hardcore sex. It happens at the beginning of the game, and Beth's "sluttyness" stat is too low to do really naughty things.

If you talk to the wizard the game slows down dramatical and a mice appear and trough the slowdown kills ya.
That's pretty weird. I have tried the game in different computers and even in a phone, and it doesn't happen. Anyway, for the next update I'll probably upload an exe file too.

OP
Hnyarly

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finished and uploaded!
:D

It's not harcore sex, but it's something. Next H-events will be more hardcore.
;)

And now I need your opinions about the game and what I should continue doing.

Last edited:

NookieNookie

Banned
Reputation score

Finished and uploaded!
:D

It's not harcore sex, but it's something. Next H-events will be more hardcore.
;)

And now I need your opinions about the game and what I should continue doing.
How hardcore are you going for? Just wondering. :p

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, there is one hint which must be given: If she feels uncomfortable, press the 'A' key.

Other than that, it's pretty good, imho, but I've only found the two gnome events. If that's all for this version, I can't wait for the next ones!

OP
Hnyarly

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How hardcore are you going for? Just wondering. :p
Really hardcore (for example, you'll find orcish gangbang). But nothing of:
- Guro
- Scat

If that's all for this version, I can't wait for the next ones!
That's all the sex content for the momment. And once I've done some sex, I prefer to continue with the game story (enemies, quests, NPCs, etc).

Anyway, the naughty gnome will be back soon xD

NookieNookie

Banned
Reputation score

Really hardcore (for example, you'll find orcish gangbang). But nothing of:
- Guro
- Scat

That's all the sex content for the momment. And once I've done some sex, I prefer to continue with the game story (enemies, quests, NPCs, etc).

Anyway, the naughty gnome will be back soon xD
Just a bit of advice. Just get the overall world put in place because the world covers the most in a game. More characters and interactions can be added on at a later time. :3

OP
Hnyarly

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just a bit of advice. Just get the overall world put in place because the world covers the most in a game. More characters and interactions can be added on at a later time. :3
The thing is that I haven't designed the world yet xD. I have some ideas of what should be in, but not a whole plan.
:)

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Watched the intro... H.A.L. 9000: "I'm afraid I can't do that Beth"

OP
Hnyarly

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Watched the intro... H.A.L. 9000: "I'm afraid I can't do that Beth"
Great! You are the first one to report that reference! :)
There are 2 more references to movies in the intro. ;)

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'll have to look again... Although on that note... The next button is actually a skip button or does it actually make it move forward in the intro? I was scared to press ti just in case but the intro's pace was pretty slow otherwise.

OP
Hnyarly

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll have to look again... Although on that note... The next button is actually a skip button or does it actually make it move forward in the intro? I was scared to press ti just in case but the intro's pace was pretty slow otherwise.
Mmmmm, I think I should change "Next" for "Skip". As you said, it's more accurate to its function.

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ah so it is a skip button. Ok in that case I draw your attention to the pace... It's pretty good but people are impatient. And I know that at least in my case I tend to read faster than the scene transition and have to wait for a while before it moves on. Would a player controlled advance function be hard to implement?